It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guy's 20 minute conversation with Reptilians in a Church

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Mayura

As you can see by my prior statement I took a medical point of view. Obviously I need to explain why. For over 30 years I have been studying and practicing the "Occult" in many many different aspects, traditions, beliefs, and practices, and I have seen and experienced many many things that I could share here. I have talked to and shared with a very large amount of people from different views and backgrounds. In doing so I have learned when a person is being genuine or deceitful. I do not discount all testimonies, as a lot(at least the ones I have been privy to) are actual events and based on truth. This one however, shows too many inconsistencies in body language to be taken seriously as an actual occurrence. I saw a few interviews of people I believe were telling the truth about their contact with reptilians and I will attempt to locate them. so you may see the difference. As for your use of the word Occult: Origin:
1520–30; < Latin occultus (past participle of occulere to hide from view, cover up), equivalent to oc- oc- + -cul-, akin to cēlāre to conceal + -tus past participle suffix
In the understanding of the hidden understandings those that hide still tell the truth with their body language especially if their belief is strong. In this case there is nothing hidden it is all out in the open. He didn't even try to hide his unsureness with the exception of the words he chose to use. Not even how he used them gives a hint of belief in what he is saying. If all points show he does not believe what he is saying how can I?

P.S. He also spends all of his time attempting to convince instead of giving the testimonial to me that says no details just believe. no thanks not this one.
edit on 19-3-2011 by Agarta because: P.S. added

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

This guy was trippin' on some serious shyt. Honestly I do believe he experienced this however it was either a dream or hallucination.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Mental illness is a spirtual disturbance and a true testament to spiritual affliction and awareness. That is why modern society prefers to dope them up and keep them quiet. However, in some cases it's necessary for both our and their own safety if they totally lose their humanity. He is fighting a possession or summoning and that is why he is getting so close to the other side. They only want people with certain energies or special qualities. If you are on the right track they will hunt you down and find you. Many people who don't understand this are often undesirable people who have no special use to humanity or the spiritual world. Some others pretend not to understand only because they are spirits who want the knowledge of their existence to be kept hidden.

So yeah you are either one or the other. Totally undesirable or a liar.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelknives52
reply to post by Pocky

This guy was trippin' on some serious shyt. Honestly I do believe he experienced this however it was either a dream or hallucination.

Something about your avatar picture screams awesomeness. Where is it from?

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeta Reticulan

Clearly digitally manipulated - no source is even provided for this clip. Not helping the argument for reptilians - not that I have seen an argument yet.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
If he was falling asleep it could be hypnagogia. I've been in this state many times and heard voices (that sounded real). Never hallucinated or had visions, my hypnagogia only seems to involve sound for some reason.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Assume you beleived in reptilians for a minute...

Would they not be attracted to such a lost soul who seemingly has many deep personal issues (dark energy)?...dark enitities are attracted to people like this, this is evident in many human spirits aswell, who have failed to cross over.

He is not the only one with experiences like this..

approach every situation with an open mind for that is where power lies..I am not saying he is truthful or lying what im saying 'You never know' as you are not him.
edit on 20-3-2011 by ZacharyW because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Ya, and glen beck passed high school.

Title should be: Guys 20 minute conversation with doctor.
edit on 20-3-2011 by XxRagingxPandaxX because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
I think from the view of the video's and the many comments from people with knowledge of mental illness that this bloke isn't firing on all cylinders. As a depressive with other small issues of mental illness (crowds etc) I see traits in this guy that I've seen many times in mental health units I've visited as part of work and for when I've been for councilling.

I don't think we can really take his views as sound.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Reptilians and church.

I recall in Futurama the space pope was reptilian.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
well this just reminded me about a show i used to like called "dark angel" (wich is why i have this username) anyways that show was about how the government had a secret base called manticore and created all these cratures, human-reptiles, super humans etc it was a good show too bad it got cancelled.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by hhcore
'___'... it's a hell of a drug...
edit on 3/19/2011 by hhcore because: (no reason given)

It sure is!!!!!

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Zeta Reticulan

Someone photoshopped that you can see the eyes moving in the skull, but he certainly looks a little transgender like that

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zeta Reticulan

That looks a lot like what I found in this politician's eyes here and made a thread about it. Check it out. It looks like a similiar thing.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Either most of you are just plain stupid or blind...or worse, working for the wrong side.

I'm not saying reptilians are real, but this guy is GENUINE.
People can tell, even if most of us are dumbed down on fluoride and #.
See through the smoke and red bull, he's just being...what he is. Human.
(ok...he might be suffering from a liiiittle insomnia there :-) , but hey...the words spoken are true, no doubt)

What scares me the most isn't the fact that what he says sounds real, but the fact that 95% of the responses on this thread is throwing it down the trash...

Makes tou wonder how many lizards are running around here on ats, scared of humans finding out about them.

You better run lizards.
Your time was long long ago. This time around you're screwed, and you know it.

Peace to all mankind :-)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reminds me of the movie "waking life"
dont know about the story he tells. could be fact could be fiction, although they do exist...

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by 1beerplease

"Waking life" and "A Scanner Darkly" both

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join