It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guy's 20 minute conversation with Reptilians in a Church

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
This guy had a pretty odd experience in which he claims he saw reptilians in a church.

Maybe he was very exhausted or something and began to peer into 4D. Some people who have taken ayahuasca have also told of seeing lizard like creatures and talking to them. Even psychic medium James Van Praagh mentioned on CoasttoCoastAM one night, that he could see a lot of these lizardlike entities around Hollywood,(He called them Elementals) it seems that at least one group of these entities is attracted to these places were egos are very dense and heavy.

I'm thinking they're 4th density energies that feed of human energies.

The second version of my true story of talking to reptilians in a church after circling me in glossolalia & pulling me outside of space & time.

This is a remake of the first video with I suppose less details. If any of you have any questions go ahead & comment them & I'll try to hit you back.

For the record, there were no drugs involved & I am completely sane now. I don't think I am Jesus or any biblical character, but I know what I saw.

I apologize once again for the first video & that it took me so long to make another one.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 19-3-2011 by Pocky because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
What a crock of ...

If he spent as much time on this video as he did on manscaping, his acting would have been a bit more plausable.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
'___'... it's a hell of a drug...
edit on 3/19/2011 by hhcore because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by hhcore

I'm thinking that he was having some bad lifestyle habit that made him able to peer through to 4D. A lot of people who take Ayahuasca have also claimed to see some kind of lizard like creatures like that, so that maybe what happened to this guy.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
the most telling statement.... My bold.....

For the record, there were no drugs involved & I am completely sane now

Personally I'm doubting that.... (and I worked for 18yrs on a locked psychiatric ward) He admits right at the start he was having 'altered perceptions'

Im going no further with this video I've done my time on the wards.
edit on 19/3/11 by Versa because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I know Im gunna get smoked for this...
My first thoughts were: " The Company" a new recruit.

But if there were reptilians in church, I would go back to church. I wouldnt be scared!
I know that the catholic church would except "them", tooo
edit on 19-3-2011 by VenomVile.6 because: add

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
wow. as far as i can tell, this dude is a complete moron. i doubt very much if he has any valid information regarding extraterrestrials/extradimensionals. if he does, he sure didn't get around to mentioning it in the 13 minutes i watched. sleep deprivation and opiates mentioned though! maybe if you edit out the profanity it would make a good Red Bull commercial.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
This guy is so gross. His mannerisms, lame attempt at acting and complete lack of truth.
He tried to make smoking cool again too. Failed on may levels.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
the dude needs to be institutionalized .
this what happens when you mix red bull
with '___'. and then smoke 5 packs of
cigs in 1 hr.

sorry folks but no credibility here
at all.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud
This guy is so gross. His mannerisms, lame attempt at acting and complete lack of truth.

his smoking 'style' is very very common on Mental Health wards for some reason, they tend to suck and 'pop' I never worked out if it was a learnt behaviour or a weird side effect....

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Yeah, nice post... I can relate to this guy. He rambles a bit in the second video, though. Still, it's easy to see he is of solid character and not under the influence of heavy drugs nor lying. Ignore these amateur 'debunkers', they live extraordinarily sheltered lives...

It all ties into the occult, everything, especially the power structure. No wonder people on ATS can't get it, even though they go through hundreds of post a day. Reptilians manipulating time and space is profound and probable. That's just another science, suppressed...

The important part is not to be racist. There is a empire manipulating this planet composed of many races and levels, that's why some information conflicts. The Nordics run the top levels and may be presenting themselves to humanity soon.

edit on 19-3-2011 by Mayura because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Versa

his smoking 'style' is very very common on Mental Health wards for some reason, they tend to suck and 'pop' I never worked out if it was a learnt behaviour or a weird side effect....

Suck..

Wow, you nailed it. I was trying to attribute the style to something I have seen before. While I can't say that I have personally seen an institutionalized person smoke like this. But in movies as an example a director would certainly encourage these mannerisms to a crazy person.

and Pop...

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Those videos were very hard to watch through. I wanted to shut them both off halfway through. I had a friend who found out he was Bi-Polar when he was 22. He acted exactly like this guy. He would have many days of insomnia then had visions. Albeit, some of the things he would say after were profound and deep. He was jittery, spoke fast, and bounced around the topic or repeated himself often, and, his physical movements and eye movements show he was using his right brain(imagination) not his left brain(logic/memory).

My unprofessional opinion=Bi-Polar/Uni-Polar Manic with a sleep disorder.

I believe there is a POSSIBILITY of reptilian life on this planet however, THIS mans account seems to be based in a diminished mental capacity without solid evidence that his experience was based on physical reality.

Also, they are simply vids of a guy talking, and He doesn't even really go into ANY detail, which is consistent with a dream state. He states that it took 20min for the conversation but in reality no time had passed. This is also consistent with dream states.

Me personally? HOAX.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Suck..

Wow, you nailed it. I was trying to attribute the style to something I have seen before. While I can't say that I have personally seen an institutionalized person smoke like this. But in movies as an example a director would certainly encourage these mannerisms to a crazy person.

and Pop...

'Suck'.....
It might be attributed it to 'mental agitation' but its a habit that spreads and Ive seen very calm 70yr old ladies smoke like this so I think its a combination, some people do it when their agitated and others have learnt the 'style'. and..... 'Pop'

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeta Reticulan

That vid of the Pope reminds me of a cowboy movie, that scared the hell out of me, when I was four years of age.
the Indians burned this farmers eyes out. Thru half the movie, he was stumbling around with his burned out eyes.
One ugly Pope.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Very difficult to diagnose someone from a short video but he is describing clearly thought and perception disorder, they can be attributed to any number of mental health problems. Could be bi-polar could be mono-polar could be schizoid personality disorder, could be schizo affective disorder, could be schizophrenia could be any number of mental heath issues, but I think its safe to say most of us agree its one of them

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Versa

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
It may intrest you to know his eye movents reveal the truth, his story is a total fabrication of his mind... He has no experience behind his story, he never even experienced this lie as a delusion in his own mind... Hes just plain lied the whole way through. lol

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
It's funny how people go straight for the clinical diagnoses. That's social programming and conditioning at it's finest! I'm not saying such things don't exist, but some subjects are beyond them. A lack of understanding regarding the occult can lead a person to make such rash statements, I suggest they stay away or do some truly independent thinking (or lack of it).

A person can be initiated into the occult through a vast number of ways, usually frowned upon by society...

Drugs are one way, particularly hallucinogens, moderation is highly recommended and extended use is nothing more than addiction. These expand the awareness and in many cases short circuit social programming, hence their legality issues.

Simply acknowledging the world of subtle energy is another way. Trends like Witchcraft and Wicca are reemerging and becoming more common, yet this is also the realm of Egyptology. Examples are everywhere once you have the eye for them. Entertaining the phenomena and physics of ghosts led me to...

Meditation is easiest gateway into the occult and methods of higher understanding. I personally, meditated and did heavy energy/chakra work, which expanded my intuition rapidly and I was then able to blow through conspiracies with relative ease and discernment.

Some people are just more right brained and can feel things out. It comes down to intuitive openness (from which springs psychic ability) and this is something society is obviously lacking. When you are left brained it's easy to be led this way and that. You can see how this benefits control modalities. I mean, we are still burning fossil fuels after all.

That's my rant. It seems you have to be initiated into such levels of understanding. No wonder the 'elite' are reported doing so many bizarre rituals, eh? Time to get a clue, sheeple.
edit on 19-3-2011 by Mayura because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join