It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did we just sneak in the back door of No. 666 3rd World War Street ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I dunno about you guys, but Isnt the definition of a World War a Battle between multiple Nations on Multiple fronts. What exactly do you think the "Allies" are exactly doing in the Middle East and North Africa. Just putting it out there...

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
For the record, no I don't think this will be the start of WWIII. I could be wrong but I don't think I am. It would have to be way bigger than a few nations battling on the forefront. In any words, we should all be on our knees begging the Lord for forgiveness for our sins. His return is near!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
All that is missing is a theater in Europe and Asia. During WW1 the theaters were Europe, Asia, Middle East, and Africa. With China and Russia abstaining from the UN vote. (Europe and Asia) I do not think it is a stretch at all to see those two contries begin to lend aid to Libya, which could make Europe and Asia active theaters of war.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Well, apparently we're so experienced in world wars we now have rules and stuff for them.

I've been going over the list;

56 missiles fired at Israel.
The Greeks are still pretty pissed off about something or other.
The French (!) are shooting.
Tomahawks for everyone.
Zimbabwe riots - Prime minister banned from holding a rally.
Nigeria parliament members arrested; planning riots.
That deal "whatever it was" in Egypt.
Saudi troops in Bahrain.
Iraqi riots.
Tunisia riots.
Ivory coast riots.
Iran has a flying saucer.
Iran riots.
Kenya election fights/riots

EDITED TO ADD:
Oman riots,
UAE riots
Yemen riots
Jordan riots
Algeria riots
Syrian riots
New Anon project starts 3/25/11

That one 6 in the address is actually a 9 that got flipped by the earthquake/moon/Niribu gravity/pole flipping/radioactive cloud deal.

edit on 19-3-2011 by billxam because: added content

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I dont know about sneaking in the back door,more like smashing in the front door ,scaring the kids,killing the pet dog and planting a bag of weed.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
There is not enough will and energy right now for a World War. People are looking at Japan and having second thoughts about a lot of stuff. Thoughts about energy security. Thoughts about crisis prevention systems and whether they really are as strong as they thought and what that might mean. Thoughts about what the Japan boondoggle will mean for an already-collapsing global economy.

Nobody has the stomach for this $4l+ right now.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Pretty much yeah OP.

This is not gonna end well for anyone... But you know what? I've made my peace... Be glad to see it all go up in a puff of smoke.

I'm just gonna watch the show unfold. Not sure which side I should take, bit like the WWE I'm in it for the entertainment!

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
didnt libya call for ceasefire? what happened to that? i saw that afetr they did oil prices went down then all of a sudden the us and other allies begin thier crap...its all about that money and oil...

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
People think of WW3 as being the same two sides who were involved last two go arounds. But there are more parties now and Bush called it the axis of evil. It is larger the North Korea, Venezuela and Iran, Lybia was trying to create the Afirican Union by bringing in such countries as Yemen, Somalia, Darfur just to name a few. Then you have Iran, Venzuela, Cuba trying to team up. Then you have Russia and China trying to be bystanders who profit and secretly fund. Then you have Allied forces who remain from the last time and who have never stopped. You can look into things like Echelon and see how the Allied forces have never stopped they just picked up new members Like Japan who was on the other side last time. The cold war was fake. It was just a way for the US and Russia to become super powers and lead the world in there own ways. Russia and the US both had to accept new partners in leading the world India and China. But now the Arabic countries , South American countries and African countries want to be Super powers so they can be equals. Now the choosen super powers will begin to stop these countries or they will allow a true WW3 between the super powers of who will be top dog.
edit on 19-3-2011 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by billxam
The Greeks are still pretty pissed off about something or other.

Well, to be fair, and with all due respect to the Greeks in my family, this is only to be expected.

I don't know for sure, but I also have a real bad feeling about where this is going.
edit on 19-3-2011 by sepermeru because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by billxam

One thing you forgot was that during all this N Korea has been eerily quiet. One wake up on the wrong side of the bed for Kim and missles could be launched.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by billxam

Iran has a flying saucer.

edit on 19-3-2011 by billxam because: added content

Where's source on that one?

My opinion to determine WWIII is when Kim Jong II decide to process war against SK. In history with WWI and WWII. Both of them US has been in war with two fronts. Right now US just begun their first front against middle east. NK against SK will force US to back SK and it will be second front.

If you notice that Kim Jong II has been quiet for time being. I think he knew that his next provocation will ensure war with SK and US.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Aslpride

That flying saucer thing was just a pathetic attempt for Iran to seem like they are way more advanced than they are.

www.theatlantic.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Kim Jong Ill is hiding in his nuclear bunker not wanting the radiation from Japan to make him any shorter.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by lcbjr1979

Kim is still trying to figure out the Iranian flying saucer thing.

I apologize for coming on this with humor. It's not funny.

Many years ago my great-great uncle was killed in Sarajevo riding through town. I don't like this kind of war. My family was responsible for the first one and I hate this. But it is what it is and there isn't a damn thing we can do about it tapping on keyboards.

To add something to the definition. Europe, America and the Middle east are involved. I believe that counts as the minimum requirements for world war.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Tarnished Templar

That's kind of the idea...oO

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Stringing together a random series of global events, does not a world war make.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by lcbjr1979

Thanks for the source. It's ridiculously to for Iran to claim that as I doubt that they even have ability to diagram it. Beside I know US already have them and they still denied it's existence.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by billxam

No worries my friend. In times like the ones we live in, humor can be a good defene mechansim.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

Good point...I was trying to be modesrate...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join