It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking now: US joins the fight launching missles

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
No links yet, like i said it is just breaking now. I will post link when it becomes available. I think it was extremely important that the US was not the first wave of attacks.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Are they the ones that are attacking Tripoli?

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
where did you hear this?

2nd

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I Had Read They were Going Too... how are they going to spin this so they don't have to call it an 'Act Of War'

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by lcbjr1979
No links yet, like i said it is just breaking now. I will post link when it becomes available. I think it was extremely important that the US was not the first wave of attacks.

All just political. If not 1st, then 2nd. But guaranteed the fingers were on the trigger anyway.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Just heard it on Sky News TV - Tomahawk missiles are fired by the US Navy attacking Libyan air Defences - no link yet

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
www.foxnews.com...
U.S. Joins Attack on Qaddafi Regime, Firing Cruise Missiles on Libyan Air Defenses
Just now.

link   
Got the link

news.blogs.cnn.com...

A U.S. defense official said the United States is poised to launch cruise missiles from warships in the Mediterranean Sea, and that these strikes would target Moammar Gadhafi's air defenses. The United States is prepared to "defend its allies flying over Libyan airspace and enforce the no-fly zone," the official said.

Welcome to World War Three and what was that lying obama said that he would limit the military option?

Obama the warmonger, oil grabber.
edit on 19-3-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by kermithermit111

Here is a link. The story is not there yet but the breaking news headline says it.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I would guess that the first wave was to highlight the surface to air defenses that Libya had available and make them targets for the US missiles.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
BBC News ...

19 March 2011 Last updated at 19:12 Share this page * Facebook * Twitter * Share * Email * Print French military jet opens fire in Libya

New Euro Typhoon first in and strange in my mind now how the British recently formed a military coalition with the French only recently!!
www.bbc.co.uk...
edit on 19-3-2011 by Exforcesuk because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Thanks for getting the link up. I completely agree about WW3. My daughter right now is four and I am really curious to see how the times we are in now are taught in history class. It would not shock me at all if it is taught as WW3. Of course this all implies that we are still on this planet by then.

link   
reply to post by lcbjr1979

that headline leads to this

www.foxnews.com...

i see france?

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
So what exactly is their plan?

they go in a bomb.. probably kill some civilians.. .. then what?.. they leave and it replays all over again?.. they take out this Dictator... what is their plan?

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by kermithermit111

Above that in the red box it says US fires on libya

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Darth_Prime

I honestly dont think they have a plan. The only real way to assure this does not happen again is to get Qadaffi out of there, but by doing that you need to rebuild the government and that just leads to another unstable country in the middle east. I really cant see and end game that benefits anyone really at this point.

link   
reply to post by lcbjr1979

it updated now, i see.. it was france, now talking about us

link   
It would be nice to live in a world of peace, kind of like what John Lennon was imagining, but that clearly is asking to much from humanity.

War makes me ill...

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by YouAreDreaming

it makes me ill too.. but maybe if we can survive it, all those war mongering people will kill themselves off..

sadly

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Dead on, this is WW3 alright, and it is exactly how they wanted it.
The S has been launched and it is about to HTF. This is not a drill. I repeat, this is not a drill!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join