It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Check this out !!! UFO sighting in Dubai, Mar 19, 2011

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
A triangular object/vehicle or separate object/vehicle's?

......Or something like flares, jumpers, lanterns. All turning synchronized to look like one piece?
But for real, this tripped me out as this thing turned at an angle once the vid op switched area's.
There was also a few other strange lights around this thing circling.

Now Im not sure what this was but pretty kool...

edit on 19-3-2011 by VenomVile.6 because: add

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.
edit on 19/3/2011 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I'm not impressed with random lights in the night sky. Quite frankly, I cannot stand these types of "UFO" threads being made.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
That is pretty cool, but Im guessing you will get the usual answers from here soon. Im just looking forward to the day that we Can't get the usual answers... Nice find though OP.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrnBdry
I'm not impressed with random lights in the night sky. Quite frankly, I cannot stand these types of "UFO" threads being made.

Must say they are getting rather tiring to watch. Which is a shame because we honestly don't know what we're looking at.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by VenomVile.6

For these videos to be taken seriously you need corroborating witnesses and additional videos from other angles. Beyond that it is not even worth the time to look at them.

The lights in this video seemed pronounced enough that quite a few people in the region should have witnessed. Is there a story to go with the video or is it just another anonymous upload?

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Me either, but this is what we got, no?

What else can we get from others around the world?

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I see what you mean, cool maneuver.

Not sure what that could be though. Sorry not more help.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Agreed, and wow the first reply starts with a 1 sentence attempt to debunk the video/thread, really? I find the video very interesting, and feel since the lights are taking geometric shapes in some scenes, flares can be eliminated from the possibilities.

They resemble who some have dubbed "The Galactic Federation of Light"

edit on 19-3-2011 by TheyWontBelieveU because: 2 + 2 DOES = 4

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by walltofloor

Ummm isn't that why they're explained as "UFOs" ..... wow!

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by BrnBdry

ya, i feel your frustration. But since we've been so desensitized by such bland videos that we are wishing for something completely off the cuff. im certain you'd change your tune after you witnessed lights such as these in person. What interests me more than this 'dime a dozen video", is it's location... And time!

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by VenomVile.6
A triangular object/vehicle or separate object/vehicle's?

Hi VenomVile.6,

Your thread title says "Check this out !!! UFO SIGHTING IN DUBAI, Mar 19, 2011".

Where did you get that date from?

Quite a few people have been posting old videos on Youtube and ATS with recent dates so that they look like something new.

This video has in fact been around for about a year.

This particular video is a compilation of footage from two nights (23rd March 2010 and 24th March 2010) at around 8 PM. In Dubai, near Burj Dubai now, Burj Khalifa

The person that filmed it, and his son, both provide some additional information with the original version of the Youtube video, at the link below:

The brief further information from the people that filmed it at that link includes, for example, the following:

I took most of this video and my son put the clips together and posted them here. It happened on 3-23-2010 and 3-24-2010 right around dusk. Yes two nights in a row and they were about 500 meters from us, but they had no sound, nothing. The flashing light that you see go by, is an airliner approaching the runway.
adrifter50 9 months ago

All the best,

Isaac
edit on 19-3-2011 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by TheyWontBelieveU

Just re-read what i wrote. It did sound a bit contradictory! lol
What i meant was there just seems to be an over-saturation of these kinds of vids i.e. blurry, shaky, dark and hard to make out. I've watched hundreds of them and alas, the eyes grow weary.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by walltofloor

Right on.

"Sorry for yelling" - Dave Chapelle, Half Baked.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

Good find, and it looks like this one's a duplicate. Via youtube, the OP's vid was uploaded on 3//19/11.

I say A for effort OP, keep your eyes open and towards the sky!

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

There was some nice clips in that video. Some stuff I haven't seen before. I wonder how many of them have been umm debunked on here as some of them are old. Thanks for posting that one up.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

No problem. You know what i would really love to see though? Some night vision or infra-red footage of these sightings to get an idea of the shape behind the lights.

link   
ok gang, look here. this video is as good/bad as any ufo vid anywhere. with the state of computer technology today, literally ANY video could be cgi. with each and every ufo video that shows up in this forum we get the exact same arguments. the spectrum goes from "too blurry, could be anything" to "too clear, obviously hoax". with these rules in place, the debate of whether or not it's even a real video is useless. even if it were possible to determine that, then we spend 30 or 40 pages beating each other up over plane vs helicopter vs flare and so on. i happen to fully believe that there are non humans visiting earth and that there are many videos showing this. i guess in the end it's important that we at least get to see the footage, but the passion with which folks attack and defend it is tiresome.

link   
Thanx people,
Mybad...I did'nt know it was an old clip.

Allways man!!!

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
It's amazing the range of responses that strange lights in the sky produce.

Originally posted by onehuman
That is pretty cool, Nice find though OP.

I'm not impressed with random lights in the night sky.

I just wish camera dealers would try to up-sell, by suggesting a tripod once in a while.

Such a video is only subject to extremes. Lets face it, NOTHING can be determined, concluded or studied from this clip.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by walltofloor

i.e. blurry, shaky, dark and hard to make out. I've watched hundreds of them and alas, the eyes grow weary.

And when we do get clear, steady and light ones, we dismiss as set-up cgi's

top topics

<<   2 >>

join