It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Libya attacked on Supermoon day

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Many people have pointed out that many events like wars has happend on special days in an astrological context, as if on purpose by a secret society. And so also with the Libya attacks starting today March 19. 2011, this day is supermoon day; this is the time when our moon is at its orbit to Earth and is a full moon. Coincident or some kind of blood sacrifice ritualistic purpose? I would like to hear your views.

More on supermoons here:
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 19-3-2011 by Acharya because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
It's now 'supermoon day'?
Is that the official terminology?
Classic.

Coincidence, nothing else.

Also, what?
You need a new calendar me thinks.
March 13th?

Originally posted by Acharya
. And so also with the Libya attacks starting today March 13. 2011

Nice edit, that's why a quoted it.
edit on 19-3-2011 by pazcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Random Update 7:41 p.m., but striking parallels: 19 March 2003 was also the date on which President Bush ordered U.S. military intervention in Iraq.

Another coincidence

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Acharya

Smart enough to know it's not March 13th.

But carry on.

It's called a perigee, it was officially coined ''supermoon' by the numpty's at wiki 4 days ago.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

Check this one, not only wiki: NASA

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Vio1ion

Nope, they did not call it a supermoon, it was mentioned once in passing as a reference to internet rumours and was quoted so it was made clear it wasn't their terminology.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by pazcat
reply to post by Vio1ion

Nope, they did not call it a supermoon, it was mentioned once in passing as a reference to internet rumours and was quoted so it was made clear it wasn't their terminology.

What are you blabbering about now? The name SuperMoon was coined by astrologer Richard Nolle in 1979. Educate yourself or keep quiet.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Your the one blabbering about astrologers, I suggest you educate yourself first.
And it was a direct response to somebody elses point.
Why so defensive and hostile anyway?

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

SuperMoon is a word I coined in a 1979 article for Dell Publishing Company's HOROSCOPE magazine, describing a new or full moon which occurs with the Moon at or near (within 90% of) its closest approach to Earth in a given orbit.

Supermoon is a term created by Astrologist Richard Nolle (Not Astronomist!)

It's a crackpot term and idea that references the perigee of the moon and tries to attribute nonsense to a very normal process.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Today (19th) is the Supermoon but in two days (21st) it will be the Equinox (Vernal or Spring). WWI was started with an assassination...might WWIII start the same way? Given that Gadaffi is the one leader that TPTB want removed ASAP and the curious timing around zodiac dates of things like the attack on Iraq, I submit that there is a high probability that he will either be assassinated by someone who gets within his inner circle or by a targeted bomb on the 21st of March (March named after the God of War) and then the Libyan problem will be over.....but the larger war in the mid east now and the rest of the world later will just be beginning (maybe I have had too much coffee today but we will see in 2 days).

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

SuperMoon is a word I coined in a 1979 article for Dell Publishing Company's HOROSCOPE magazine, describing a new or full moon which occurs with the Moon at or near (within 90% of) its closest approach to Earth in a given orbit.

Supermoon is a term created by Astrologist Richard Nolle (Not Astronomist!)

It's a crackpot term and idea that references the perigee of the moon and tries to attribute nonsense to a very normal process.

Its a real physical event, you can actually measure that the moon is closer with scientific instruments today, you know..

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

I think its because you're being quite the smartmouth.

Anyway I've read earlier threads on this "supermoon" thing and it was mentioned that alot of major catastrophes have happened around previous "supermoones/s?" in about 4 weeks around.
So far this one fits the profile we are building (japan's great quake). Its not over yet though, according to the theory we could expect catastrophe up to 2 weeks after the perigee

I saw another source mention that this perigee the moon will be 14% larger compared to either average or the largest distance away. The change is kinda significant, also tides will be influenced. Scientists say this aint a big deal but I cant imagine that can be true since in essence influencing the tides is screwing around with gravity aint it?
edit on 19/3/2011 by faceoff85 because: (no reason given)

edit on 19/3/2011 by faceoff85 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by pazcat
reply to post by Acharya

Smart enough to know it's not March 13th.

But carry on.

It's called a perigee, it was officially coined ''supermoon' by the numpty's at wiki 4 days ago.

Who cares if it has two names and if one name was coined by an astrologist. Stop being an ass...

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Today

Super-moon

Attack Libya

Same date attack Iraq 93

3coincidance

Owh and the smaller Supermoon in 2004 came also 9 days after the Indonesian Tsunami

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Acharya

Its a real physical event, you can actually measure that the moon is closer with scientific instruments today, you know..

The perigee is a physical event. "Supermoon" is an Astrological event, as in Astrology. The two are very separate. That is why any Scientist worth a grain would not refer to the perigee as 'supermoon' unless he was discussing the Astrologers.

Who cares if it has two names and if one name was coined by an astrologist. Stop being an ass...

Big difference because the terminology represents two different interpretations of the same event. One is by scientists and one is by astrology.

So yes, the details are quite important.

edit on 19-3-2011 by boncho because: ypo

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Truly a unique day. I did laundry.
Can't just be a coincidence, right?

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
US cruise missiles have just killed civilians in Libya. Great start.

new topics

top topics

join