It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan has not blocked youtube.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Seems to be a lot of bad information and rumors spreading out there. YouTube still getting out it seems.

Or is this what we are supposed to believe? I don't know. Getting confusing.

edit on 19-3-2011 by jude11 because: edit

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I thought he lived in new england, unless I am thinking of the wrong person. Isn't his name ryan? Yeah nvm lol, it is the guy I was thinking of. Last time I visited his site he was living somewhere in new england, angry because a tourist beach was declared protected land, and not allowed to be used anymore.
edit on Sat, 19 Mar 2011 13:13:09 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

That's what some think. Don't know but the TV Channel seems to be Japanese and I've never seen a rice field in New England. Who knows these days.

Sorry, edit for location...Brain Fart.

edit on 19-3-2011 by jude11 because: edit

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
It's the US Military assets who have youtube blocked currently.

That means US Military bases etc.

That's why people are confused. Japan is not blocked. Only US assets are being blocked.

Also, keep in mind that there are tons of US assets in Japan (including their families). So it is understandable where the confusion would come from.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Yup, that would be a good reason for confusion. I admit that I was confused myself. That's why I posted this as I am sure that I am one of many.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Oh no, I am not contesting he is in japan now, that much is pretty obvious. I was a big fan of this guys channels some time ago, and he was definately living in maryland or maine or something at the time. The last one I happened to see from him was about his local beach though.

top topics

join