It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About my Avatar -- its no conspiracy folks.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
First off, once you raise your hand and take the oath, as an American - well, it's a sacred trust.
Dr. Allen Sabrosky "American Hero" -- then you will notice, your oath has been violated.
www.youtube.com...

and this is news you wont see on tv... and again it goes back to a mans Honor.... which
most of you think is a joke. money is worthless without Honor. its pointless, you will die
someday - and upon death all you will have left is your honor...

www.wnd.com... (Helen Thomas, Jews control White House, Playboy Interview)

edit on 19-3-2011 by ISRAELdid911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ISRAELdid911

Why do I get the strange feeling that you are trying to cover up this whole thing?

Edit: Video containing vulgarity removed.
edit on 19-3-2011 by intrepid because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Skate

I have thought long and hard on the situations this rogue regime has put this nation in... and I can not find one issue that the founders did not address in the founding documents.
except for technology and the use of to enslave people without their consent or knowledge is about the
only issue I see needs to be resolved in a modern context. where there is no secrets among nations - just
secrets against the people of earth.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
YOU want the truth ? .. check this video --> Video of 9/11 missing links

Peoples need to stop thinking of the official version to be truthfull

Thread discussing the WTC many issues

Japan Skyscrapers Sway With 8.9 Earthquake but the WTC collapsed !! still beleive the 9/11 version?

edit on 3/19/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Aside from the guys rant about 9/11 and Mossad, does he have any proof other than flashing a big V for victory sign after his claims?

I really wish people would research Bldg 7, instead of watching the video of the building collapsing. What you would see is when the Towers came down, the side of Bldg 7 closest to it took massive damage that compromisedc its integrity.

Taking into account how large of an operation this was, the number of people who had detailed information about it would be pretty big. So large in fact that I doubt the information could be kept secret. I serisouly doubt the entire US government, taking into account the fact they leak like a bombed dam, could keep information secret.

9/11 was NOT the first attack on the WTC. Al Queida is real and does exist. Osama Bin Laden is not a fictional character. Ignoring events prior to 9/11 seems to be common place because the info undermines the argument that 9/11 was an inside job.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

alCIAda is indeed real ... its a CIA front
thats why they called it THE TOILET

you should view the video from my above post

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

Aside from the guys rant about 9/11 and Mossad, does he have any proof other than flashing a big V for victory sign after his claims?

I really wish people would research Bldg 7, instead of watching the video of the building collapsing. What you would see is when the Towers came down, the side of Bldg 7 closest to it took massive damage that compromisedc its integrity.

Taking into account how large of an operation this was, the number of people who had detailed information about it would be pretty big. So large in fact that I doubt the information could be kept secret. I serisouly doubt the entire US government, taking into account the fact they leak like a bombed dam, could keep information secret.

9/11 was NOT the first attack on the WTC. Al Queida is real and does exist. Osama Bin Laden is not a fictional character. Ignoring events prior to 9/11 seems to be common place because the info undermines the argument that 9/11 was an inside job.

Maybe you can explain why it was reported on TV that building 7 collapsed approx. 1/2 hour before it did.??

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

I can do better than that.... how would you like an EyeWitness... here you go
www.youtube.com...
The barry jennings story may he rest in peace.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

I have seen the damage done to building 7 that you are referring to; however, the manner in which the building fell defies all known laws of physics.

When potential energy is turned into kinetic energy, which is what happened to building 7 essentially, then the flow of that energy is not controlled. It is literally dispersed in all directions at once, unless it is controlled.

Are you actually trying to sell the idea that one side of building 7 was structurally damaged at its base, so then it would collapse at near free fall speed directly downward into its own footprint with enough kinetic energy to not only cause the building to fall a near free fall speed, but also cause the top of the building along with the rest of the building to pulverize itself?

That is a complete and total violation of the laws of physics....

But not to worry mate. Every other known law of physics was violated that day.

The 2nd law of thermodynamics comes to mind regarding the explosions from the planes and then the proceeding fires that supposedly burned for an hour at the top of the two buildings that were hit.
Notice that I said that buildings 1 and 2 were damaged only at the top of each building, but yet they fell in the EXACT same manner as building 7, which was damaged at its base.

You logic is not congruent.
edit on 3/19/2011 by Josephus23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

WT7 was heavily damaged by the WTC collapse, and the guy in the video stated as much by describing the WTC collapse and people running. WTC 7 was also built over a Con Edison sub station. There were several floors that had fuel tanks to run backup systems / generators. The towers collapsed that morning, and WTC 7 came down around 17:20 pm.

6-7 hours of an uncontrolled fire in the building will weaken and compromise structural integrity.

Obviously Im not going to convince anyone in this thread of those facts.

To the other poster and WTC 7 - Yes, the debris from the WTC compromised WTC 7 on one side. When the fires burn out of control, it does not stay in one area - it will spread. The Fire Supression system for WTC 7 partially failed due to pressure issues, further allowing the fires to consume and spread. Several floors had feul storage for generators etc, which exploded.

The Con Edison station below WTC 7 was also damaged from the WTC hits and collapse.

Ive watched the video posted, as well as a bunch of the 9/11 conspiracy videos to try to understand your side of the argument.

I inveite you guys to do the same - Debunking 9/11

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Well your in luck, you see in 2008 - I did a FOIA for the Model Data for WTC 7, we can prove beyond a shadow of a doubt. that if WTC7 came down the way they say - we would have been granted access to verify or peer review those models and data sets, to this day - we are still unable to run those models.... so it looks dim for the future of our great nation - when protecting the establishment out weighs protecting people it serves...

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

I am not stating that what happened is a controlled demolition and I want to make that clear.

What I am stating is that the official storyline does not add up and we should re-investigate.
The new investigation should be comprised of a panel with civilian oversight and an unlimited budget.
(the families of the victims who refused the government settlement come to mind as civilian oversight)

The new panel should have the same subpoena powers of a grand jury.

That way Bush and Cheney would have to testify separately and under oath.

You are the one stating that you know what happened.
That is where you and I differ.

I don't know what happened that day, but what I do know is that the official storyline is not congruent with the known laws of physics.
What you are doing in this thread is more public relations than a relay of valid information.

Did you know that CAN (citizens for accountability now) had a bill voted upon by the city of New York that passed by 60 some odd percent mandating a new investigation be done by the New York City Council, but a Federal judge put the kibosh on that?

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I agree, but you see 8 years of requests for a new investigations have not produced one congressman to voice our concerns. even though I have video of at least 10 of them getting direct conclusive proof an explosive was used. and we still can not get a new investigation. and the governments refusal to acknowledge the people is what I think will ignite this powder keg, both sides are priming for some kind of show down or something. personally, I believe a leader will arise from the masses and a civil war will ensue for freedom once again upon this land.
its really inevitable but dont tell the powers that be - they still think they have a fighting chance. I would say in less than 24 hours - every person worth over a billion will be judged guilty and sniped at long range across the globe not just here in the USA ... but thats just how I see this thing kicking off.... how do you see this crap ending.... I hope more positive than my pessimistic view of the system and its preversions of our laws. and actions that will inevitably materialize.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

WT7 was heavily damaged by the WTC collapse, and the guy in the video stated as much by describing the WTC collapse and people running. WTC 7 was also built over a Con Edison sub station. There were several floors that had fuel tanks to run backup systems / generators. The towers collapsed that morning, and WTC 7 came down around 17:20 pm.

6-7 hours of an uncontrolled fire in the building will weaken and compromise structural integrity.

Obviously Im not going to convince anyone in this thread of those facts.

To the other poster and WTC 7 - Yes, the debris from the WTC compromised WTC 7 on one side. When the fires burn out of control, it does not stay in one area - it will spread. The Fire Supression system for WTC 7 partially failed due to pressure issues, further allowing the fires to consume and spread. Several floors had feul storage for generators etc, which exploded.

The Con Edison station below WTC 7 was also damaged from the WTC hits and collapse.

Ive watched the video posted, as well as a bunch of the 9/11 conspiracy videos to try to understand your side of the argument.

I inveite you guys to do the same - Debunking 9/11

...still waiting for the reason why it was announced before it fell...that is if you are willing to prove that it is not a conspiracy. That is the one glaringly obvious point that you don't need a physics degree for. I am willing to listen and digest anything you present.
edit on 19-3-2011 by superman2012 because: forgot a word

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

I don't know how this will end.

One part of me wishes like all hell that those over a billion will get sniped, but that is honestly probably the worst thing that could happen.
Historically, peaceful non-violent resistance is the best way to defeat a more powerful enemy.

The problem is that TPTB have us fighting amongst ourselves. We are too busy arguing over ridiculous things like "don't ask don't tell" to focus our collective efforts on things that really matter.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Josephus23

I just get so depressed to think about how we got here. how stupid can people get... I wonder if any one
ever gets off government assistance.... and what will happen once the country comes to a complete
stand still. anything moves or gets turned on bought - sold while the people send a message to the corporations. is going to be interesting. I'm not sure they could withstand more than a day or so disruption of their cash flow before a deal will be on the table. and then you have the violators... some people you just cant reach.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomzilla

A star for the kind words. I guess Superman impressed me as a child. and then John Wayne in the green brets.
and you just get caught up in this thing called life. and if you ever stop and look around - you'll end up like me... WTF happend.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

To be honest with you my friend...

This is something much larger than you, I and everyone that sees what we see.

I battle depression also. I would think that anyone with a heart should be pretty darned depressed right now.
But I have to keep telling myself that this matrix of power in which we live.
This media-propaganda-military-industrial complex that surrounds us like a fish in water was here way before I was born.

I am 37. I was born in 1973. That would make me born into what would, in retrospect, be the most prosperous time in American history. The late 70's saw the smallest gap in wealth between the rich and poor in America.

It is funny that people think about the 70's and they think recession!!!
But the actual numbers tell a totally different story.

The only thing that was bad in the 70's was the price of gas.
When it hit a dollar a gallon people started freaking out.
Now look at the price.

And then... 1980 hit and Reagan began the slow process, which has exponentially quickened, of fleecing that wealth back into the pockets of the large corporate banking interest.

History will view us differently than we see this situation. Maybe I am delusional for believing that, but in my world the good guy does win.
Keep your chin up my friend.

Cheers.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join