It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Allied Forces Begin Military Action Against Libya - Live Updates

page: 60
<< 57  58  59   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Cool, America is now building terrorist training camps and bombing them at the same time.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude
Cool, America is now building terrorist training camps and bombing them at the same time.

What do you mean by that? Libya was in fact mostly European war since the fact that Libya oil was mostly the interest of Europeans. we got dragged into their war so it's not ours. So let the Europeans have them for once.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModerateSkeptic
Do you still have the link to that ? I tried searching cnn and I couldn't find it anymore!

Found a blog that has a link to it...

blogs.howstuffworks.com...

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I did an ATS search and found this thread heres an update:

NATO to began targeting "static infastructure" in Libya

General Sir David Richards told the Sunday Telegraph direct attacks should be launched against the infrastructure propping up Colonel Gaddafi's regime. He said it was necessary to prevent the Libyan leader remaining in power.

This means that they will begin (already have begun) targeting not only tanks and vehicles but buildings too. Inch by inch we escalate our involvement there, and it's not looking good

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skerrako
Inch by inch we escalate our involvement there, and it's not looking good

We? I am not in NATO. Are you?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by incrediblelousminds

Yeah because that's exactly who I was talking about right Mr. troll?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Gosh, why so mad? It's a valid question. you likley do yourself a disservice by immediately becoming combative.

NATO is made up of several countries, and yet many on here seem to think it's just the United States. That is my only point; Who is 'we'?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by incrediblelousminds

Gosh, why so mad? It's a valid question. you likley do yourself a disservice by immediately becoming combative.

NATO is made up of several countries, and yet many on here seem to think it's just the United States. That is my only point; Who is 'we'?

America did created NATO and is still part of NATO

In June, 1948, Soviet Dictator Joseph Stalin ordered a blockade of West Berlin, which was deep within Communist East Germany. Unable to provide supplies to the city, the western powers had two choices--give up or invade. Instead, a massive airlift was organized and for one year, C-47s and C-54s flew all the necessities for life to the West Berliners. Truman made it clear that the US did not want war over Berlin, but neither would we back down to attempted Soviet expansion. Stalin ended the blocade. This was just one of the causes of the reasons for the creation of NATO. The Cold War was entering a new phase in the late 40s. In April, Canada, the United States, and nine European nations signed a treaty that created the North Atlantic Treaty Organization. It was the first peacetime military alliance in US history. The NATO nations promised to consider an attack against any one of them as grounds for going to war together to stop the aggressor nation. It was a warning to Soviet Russia that the free nations of the West were willing to fight to prevent any further communist expansion. In reply, the Soviet Union created the Warsaw Pact, an alliance of the nations of Eastern Europe that the Soviets controlled. Read more: wiki.answers.com...

NATO,UN and NGOs all act as Americas Puppets
edit on 15-5-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 57  58  59   >>

join