Allied Forces Begin Military Action Against Libya - Live Updates

page: 3
72
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours
 


Watch out for any US movement in the Caribbean??

Any rumors that this could be a possibility?




posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg
 


Hey Fogg, nice to see you threading again. So, I guess we won't be dropping anything, on the french embassy this time. I mean by accident of course. Sickos in our military. Anyway, Quadaffi should have been gone twenty years ago . He managed to hang on, long enough to deserve a second round. Obviously he is a man of some resolve. We best get her done this time. Quickly.



posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Special forces are and have been on the ground. Basically the only way they can get trusted surveillance
on what targets to hit.

On a side note, I notice that Hillary called the Europeans allies and referred to the Arabs as partners. Anybody else pick this up.



posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours
 


You got is Bro, We are doing a favor for NATO and now they Owe us 1. This could even be similar to what Hitler did in Spain, Nato really has not used their Air Force, Navy, and Mech Infantry in a very long time. I dont want to Here Iraq and Ghan because its not the same as what they will be doing here in Libya. As i was saying This could be a warm up for possible Iranian Invasion next year this time. Europe NEEDS their oil fields as a matter of national security and thats what they are doing. Plus Is this French Pres the new Tony Blair? Last but not least Ray Mabus is Secretary of the Navy and thats a hell of a name to have with all that power.



posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
European Union Press release

Note the first paragraph that the position of the EU is that Qaddafi / Gadaffi,/ Kahdaffi "relinquish" power IMMEDIATELY, and transition to democracy is put in process.

Hmmmmmmmmm

Obvious to me that the real reason behind this is regime change. At least from the position of the EU. Civilians are an after thought.

Let alone the fact that Europe is mainly dependent on Libyan oil, not to mention the sweetheart deals of European oil companies in Libya!!



posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg
 


Up until the beggining of last week, half the country, including it's air bases, was under rebel control. It really isn't that surprising to find they nabbed a few aircraft. They also have helo's too.

Seriously, it isn't some conspiracy they have a few aircraft!



posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by JakiusFogg
 


Hey Fogg, nice to see you threading again. So, I guess we won't be dropping anything, on the french embassy this time. I mean by accident of course. Sickos in our military. Anyway, Quadaffi should have been gone twenty years ago . He managed to hang on, long enough to deserve a second round. Obviously he is a man of some resolve. We best get her done this time. Quickly.


Kaddafi, I'm going spell his name different every time, because I don't think even he knows, the correct spelling,



posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs
 


I am sure the Frech will take this opportunity to accidentally drop one on the abandoned US embassy!!



posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by lea room
 


No. Im not nervous. Because whatever happens, we deserve it for allowing these sociopaths to take such control of our countries.



posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
What??? Are you serious? LOL this board.....



Originally posted by JakiusFogg
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours
 


Watch out for any US movement in the Caribbean??

Any rumors that this could be a possibility?



posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by fatdad
 


All options are on the Table, and Thats what Obama and Hillary said, Nato's rules of engagement arent being shared alot like we did not share with them in Iraq.



posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
International Red Cross Statement: "International Law prohibits warring parties targeting civilians in Libya" and reminds about the use of "human shields"

Also they are asking for sides, to allow flow of medical supplied into Libya

- source Sky News
edit on 19/3/2011 by JakiusFogg because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321
 


Yes noted

Not Arab Allies but partners. I.e. don't get comfy you're next!



posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by JakiusFogg
Obvious to me that the real reason behind this is regime change. At least from the position of the EU. Civilians are an after thought.


Well done, you've cut through the diplo-speak. The "protecting civilians" is how they got it through the UNSC vote. This is and always has been about getting rid of a manical dictator on Europes borders. An opportunity presented itself and, very surprisingly, the French took it with both hands and bent it over. Kudos to them.


Originally posted by JakiusFogg
Let alone the fact that Europe is mainly dependent on Libyan oil, not to mention the sweetheart deals of European oil companies in Libya!!


It isn't dependant, not by a long shot. An importer, sure, but not dependant. Libya, at best, can do 1 million barrels a day. A drop in the proverbial.



posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
What??? Are you serious? LOL this board.....



Originally posted by JakiusFogg
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours
 


Watch out for any US movement in the Caribbean??

Any rumors that this could be a possibility?


Crap are we invading Cuba too?
C'mon, really?



posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace
 


That was in response to a statement posted here in relation to comments made by Chavez.

I am not ruling anything out at this point!



posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by JakiusFogg
reply to post by jam321
 


Yes noted

Not Arab Allies but partners. I.e. don't get comfy you're next!


As in, they are not providing military assets to the operation like the Europeans are....



posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Israel Sends 50,000 African Mercenaries to Libya to Fight for Gaddafi !

socioecohistory.wordpress.com...

this is about using the uS to drive up the price of gass in america so that america can be totally subjigated
this of course is hillarious.
you get what you deserve I guess...

after the SELF admission recently that it was US special forces that blew up the iraqi oil wells and NOT SADDAM..
oh you payed for that too


gotta keep that oil tied up to drive the price up.....since peak oil turned out to be a LIE
ha ha, jokes on U($) AGAIN!
like *football in the groin* where the quarterback dings himself...repeatedly
suckers.
edit on 19-3-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)
edit on 19-3-2011 by Danbones because: spelling



posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by JakiusFogg
reply to post by randyvs
 


I am sure the Frech will take this opportunity to accidentally drop one on the abandoned US embassy!!


Ya ! Ha haha, wouldn't that be a strange twist.



posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones

Israel Sends 50,000 African Mercenaries to Libya to Fight for Gaddafi !

socioecohistory.wordpress.com...

this is about using the uS to drive up the price of gass in america so that america can be totally subjigated
this of course is hillarious.
you get what you deserve I guess...

after the adnission it was YS special forces that blew up the itaqi oil wells and NOT SADDAM..
oh you payed for that too

ha ha jokes on U($) AGAIN!
like *football in the groin* where the quarterback dings himself...repeatedly
suckers.
edit on 19-3-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)



You know, you should leave the america bashing to the us. We're just better at it.
edit on 19-3-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)





new topics
top topics
 
72
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join