It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Allied Forces Begin Military Action Against Libya - Live Updates

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Well you don't need to be a prophet to see the end result, i just hope he gives NATO as much hell as possible before it happens.
Don't like the guy much, but equally despise those who are charging forwards on some faux crusade in the name of justice and morality. ATS has let me down lately i must say...so sad.
edit on 19-3-2011 by Solomons because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Christian Voice
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Wow, I mean wow !
Where is your proof that we only fight over oil? Where's your proof than any uprising stories have been fabricated? You have none. Dillusional.......

Where's your proof than any uprising stories have been fabricated?

Here happy reading
www.globalresearch.ca...
www.globalresearch.ca...

tv.globalresearch.ca...
www.globalresearch.ca...

Want more?

I am afraid your the one whose been Disillusion and it seems that the truth hurts you eh?
In fact why are american forces still in iraq? Oil.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Italy said army can step up to operation later (al jazeera)

I condemn this operation 100%

link   

You think every war has been about oil?.............Really? Every war?........you said it....so yea lets see your sources on every war being started for oil

link   
BBC news are now talking about the reports of a French plane being shot down, although they are saying that these reports are unconfirmed.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Latest: Gaddafi resolute.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiramirabilis

We dont give a fig for the Libyans either. There are lots of places in the world with violence being perpetrated on innocents by their leadership where we and other nations do nothing.

I dont think it is coincidence that Libya, Egypt, Tunisia are all ocean front property. Anyone of those nations if led by a regime hostile to the west could be used to disrupt oil traffic.

Wars about oil arent all about the oil in the ground.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by hbpdfsu

You think every war has been about oil?.............Really? Every war?........you said it....so yea lets see your sources on every war being started for oil

i wont take online bullying any further, i will take it very serious, another thing newbie every war has been about Oil, Control.

And what i mean is that making sure every nation around the world has a pro Washington standing, dont believe me? look for yourself pro american warmonger.
edit on 19-3-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-3-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
2153 GMT Sky News Breaking

Gadaffi threaten to attack military and civilian targets in the Mediterranean.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Online bullying? Really? Give it a rest.
I realize that we are on a conspiracy website but everything is not a conspiracy. The facts have been on the news and internet for weeks even months about the attrocities in Libya. For crying out loud we went after him in the 80s for the same type of things. It's no secret about his attrocities. He sought refuge at the freakin Vatican back then to avoid us taking him out then.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by dude69
reply to post by buni11687

This reminds of something Aaron Russo said ( Rip )...who was friends with Rothschild.

They're going to establish the One World Government through the UN...

Yah thats why I said POTUS waited for UN permission before doing anything at all.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Christian Voice

What about Yemen, Bahrain, Darfur............

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Forgive me for being ignorant.... He seeked refuge at the vatican in the 80's? And the vatican took him in or no? Have some links handy? Would be interesting read.

link   
WWIII here we come - lets just hope Iran doesn't get a sniff of the action

link   

link   
reply to post by blackcat99

Iran is already incensed at Saudi action in Bahrain

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
If I had to guess, which I will.

China, Russia, Iran, North Korea, and a number of rogue Middle Eastern and North African countries are all in bed together and are aligned against the EU, UK, Israel, and America.

Japan had to be disrupted because of the US bases that are way to close to China and North Korea if either of them decide to actively get involved in world events.

China has a very strong presence in Africa these days and might be gearing up something big in that region soon enough. Maybe strangle the EU food suppy and alternate oil suppliers. Just guessing.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

yea, how did you know, I joined just to attack you?......dont get all paranoid, I just find it funny that you believe every war the U.S. has been in was over oil....Korean war, vietnam,afghanistan, our civil war, the cold war,.there are others, Oil is not the only reason we go to war...try to google something like " U.S. wars not about oil " , there are plenty of cases that can be made

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by deutschbag

What about Yemen, Bahrain, Darfur............

Yup There is no Oil there yet, for some reason there is no No fly zone, no military action i wonder why is that?

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

Uuumh...wait...what?

Well...wow...I guess WW3 is in da house oO

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join