It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barak Obama: The Strongest President In History

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by trusername

Originally posted by TechVampyre
I strongly disagree.. In my option Clinton was a far better president.

Clinton was a luckier president re world problems. And more experienced entering office. It would be wonderful to run a scenario with Clinton entering office where Obama did and see what they would do differently.

Roosevelt was also a favorite of mine.

Clinton also entered office during the Silicon Valley boom - - and left as it was on a downslide.

I don't know if any previous president inherited a mess like Bush left Obama.

I also think Obama will in years to come - - be near the top of greatest presidents.
edit on 20-3-2011 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I'm confused. Is this thread supposed to be a joke? I'm asking this in all seriousness. I must have missed something.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reflection
Judging a president is subjective and has to do with an individual's values. But more importantly, judging a president only maters in a democracy. The U.S. is in the middle of a tug of war between democracy and plutocracy. And plutocracy has been winning since the mid 70s. It really doesn't mater how we judge the President anymore. What maters is how the corporations judge the President.

That being said, even a plutocracy is based on the values of the people. Corporations can not exist with out the support of the people. So everything really comes down to values. What do we value? Why do we value it? And are those values based on TRUTH?

In a democratic society, I think the best judge of a President is HONESTY! A democracy can only thrive if ALL of the people are HONESTLY INFORMED, which we clearly are not.

ALL Presidents, in recent memory, believe in suppressing or hiding the truth as opposed to sharing information. This doesn't reflect a democratic society. This reflects a plutocratic society. The government suppresses information to keep the citizens under control and the corporations suppress information to keep the workers under control.

Well, that philosophy is fine, but don't teach me in school that we value democracy and equality. And if you don't believe in democracy, don't tell me you believe in equality. Be honest...But of course, honesty can not exist in a plutocracy. Plutocracy is dependent on the ignorance of the people.

So personally, because I value honesty, truth, equality and democracy, ALL the Presidents in recent memory, including Obama, get a big fat FAIL in my book!

I agree with a lot of what you say. I think we vote democratically with our dollars in this plutocracy.

I also think governments hide the truth. But parents hide truths from children and usually for their own good. I am not sure that governments should be open books. That is why a republic is useful. You vote for people you trust to have your best interests at heart. But that is a huge risk of course - how do you know if they have your interests at heart. Look at the sorry "tea party" who is breaking their backs to give tax cuts for the wealthy - so silly.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by kalamatas
I'm confused. Is this thread supposed to be a joke? I'm asking this in all seriousness. I must have missed something.

There was a thread called Barak Obama: The Weakest President In History that was top on the homepage and this thread was in response to that.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Clinton was a luckier president re world problems. And more experienced entering office. It would be wonderful to run a scenario with Clinton entering office where Obama did and see what they would do differently.

Roosevelt was also a favorite of mine.

Clinton also entered office during the Silicon Valley boom - - and left as it was on a downslide.

I don't know if any previous president inherited a mess like Bush left Obama.

I also think Obama will in years to come - - be near the top of greatest presidents.
edit on 20-3-2011 by Annee because: (no reason given)

I agree.

It will also depend upon if there is a large scale environmental situation in the US like those going around the world now and how he handles it / them.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by kalamatas

There was a thread called Barak Obama: The Weakest President In History that was top on the homepage and this thread was in response to that.

Ah. I don't think we should be debating the strengths and weaknesses of the presidents, but rather the gullibility of people.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by catro4
This has got to be a "Shill-Post" just to get more people to reply, Or it should be called ""Help, The Inmates Are Running The ASYLUM" And by the way, Barack Hussein has ordered us to bomb Libya, so now we'll have 3 (count the 3) wars, and more dead Americans, thanks to this fabricated (p)resident,, and for his "fans" go back for another bong hit.

Quoted for truth...why am I even responding to this? The original post, and it's title, is just propaganda. Sheeeesh.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

I agree.

It will also depend upon if there is a large scale environmental situation in the US like those going around the world now and how he handles it / them.

I do seriously belief the PNAC is in affect - - that the presidency is a team - both visible and not. The president is a figurehead - - how much real power Obama has is debatable. I honestly do not believe Obama was fully aware of the extent of power behind the scenes until he was confirmed and briefed.

A problem I see is human nature - - most people don't care about what's really going on - - they want to be Stroked. Not me - - I'm all for Obama's methodical methods.

As far as Libya - - I believe ALL hot-head ego power rulers will be taken out. You "play the game" or you're out.

I do believe 100% Obama's intent was real and positive.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Obama and Clinton are all new world order presidents
Clinton wasn't better

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by kalamatas

WOW, I totally agree with you. As soon as I read the thread title I thought,"no way this is real", but I'll be damned. Some dis-info agent is at it again. Seriously though. B.O. the best Prez? He still has NOT proven he is legitimatley in. He signed on to the bail-outs, re-signed the F-ing Patriot Act, I want to scream so damn loud right now..hebnvfhrebfhlrqbfghrqgfberbgfr!!!!!!!!!!! Wake the hell up people, granted the bar for greatness in the past few decades is not above very low, but to even fathom that this PUPPET is one of the greatest. And to think that blind americans couldn't disgust me anymore. But if your serious about this then you must first start with his TRANSPARENCY into his campaign promises! HAHAHAHAHA! Wake up you fluoridated, deadbeats! This guy along with 94% of the rest of them are complete Manchurian jack-ass PUPPETS leading you to slaughter.

IDIOTS !

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by AquaImage13

Oh yeah I forget though, he is the Peace Prize winner. We sure are bombing the PEACE out of Libya huh?

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Please watch.... The Obama Deception....then come back, please!

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
TextTextreply to post by trusername

Boy, that's a good one. While I'm watching "Big O" bombing the peace out of another arab country I needed a good laugh to calm myself. Thanks, he is SOOOOOO strong. He is letting the UN send us to war.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Sooo, what's your favorite flavor of Kool-aid???

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
As soon as I saw the title of the thread, I said, ooh jeeeez here we go again. I mean, how difficult is it to bust loose with the vault copy of your birth certificate? By now even the most liberal kool-aid drinking change-lover must be wondering why he doesn't release it just to shut all of us "nut jobs" up...

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Clinton wasn't better

Do you honestly believe there will ever be a president that isn't part of the vision of a One World Government?

A One World Government is the only logical progression. IMO. (Not the NWO conspiracy).

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Clinton wasn't better

I disagree! Bill was awesome! and as a conspirator you should know this!
He is on record at saying, "There is a govt. that runs the govt."
And, if I'm correct, that was a response into why he didn't release the UFO files he was supposably wanting to.

Whetever, If the NWO really exists, put Bill back in. I'll fall for it!
edit on 20-3-2011 by Odessy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by AquaImage13
reply to post by Annee

Please watch.... The Obama Deception....then come back, please!

No thank you.

I do my best to deal in real life - - viewing all possible viewpoints.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by whywhynot
reply to post by Annee

Sooo, what's your favorite flavor of Kool-aid???

Very childish.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

If there is anyone on ATS that thinks they could do a better job...
Run for office.

barry still believes (and defends) the official bull# theory on 9/11. so in other words, a 3yr old
could do a better job than him.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join