It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barak Obama: The Strongest President In History

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

You can get audio books.

And your grandchild is lucky to have you.

I was orphaned at 9 so I know a little bit about not having parents.

I am 58.

At 9, two weeks after my mother was buried, I was sat down and told, "you will work, clean house, do dishes, babysit the kids (This was my older sister's husband telling me this) and you will do exactly what you are told to do, including farm work or you will find your butt in a orphanage.

"Nobody gets a free lunch in this world cookie".

I was born with a severe high frequency hearing loss, cataracts and a cleft palate.

My life reads along the lines of Oliver Twist, honestly.

Yes it sounds like we, you and I have had a lot of the brown stuff thrown our way............and we over came it.

I haven't seen my grand daughter since October 31, 2010 because my son picked a real mean, vicious, vendictive woman that divorced him and ran off with my only grandchild.

The courts in Kane County Illinois do not uphold "Joint Custody" that is a joke, the woman usually (not always) calls the shots.

You are so lucky to be a part of your grandchild's life - I would gladly babysit mine, I would welcome the chance to be with her everyday.

I am sorry for your loss of your grandchild's father.

I barely knew my father, he was married to another woman, not my mother.

I found out who my father was when I was 29.

Born a bastard, I can't even get a copy of my birth certificate - I have a "We have on record ....." but in Missouri if you are born a bastard out of wedlock, your birth certificate is sealed.

Last December 10th my dear sweet mother (she was a very gentle kind soul) would have celebrated her 100th birthday.

Yep, life for some of us isn't a fun ride.

Some haven't a clue as to how rough life could be - it's all a roll of the dice.

You can get books in PDF format and blow them up real big if your vision is off, that might help.

We're more alike than different Annee, life wasn't a gentle princess journey for either of us.........you and I are both survivors.
edit on 23-3-2011 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

From my research, most Presidents and world leaders are nothing more than puppets. They dance to the puppet master's tune or end up dead.

There is a power so organized, so subtle, so complete, and so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it." - Woodrow Wilson
Despite these warnings, Woodrow Wilson signed the 1913 Federal Reserve Act. A few years later he wrote: I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated Governments in the civilized world no longer a Government by free opinion, no longer a Government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a Government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men. - Woodrow Wilson

Obama, like all the other Presidents is nothing more than a puppet, a PR person.

There is a real power, unseen and unaccoutable. Things aren't what they seem, not by a long shot.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
We're more alike than different Annee, life wasn't a gentle princess journey for either of us.........you and I are both survivors.

Yes! Life is Today - live it to its fullest.

The only time I look back is to see if I did it with integrity. Some I did - some I didn't - - but experience is never lost.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Obama, like all the other Presidents is nothing more than a puppet, a PR person.

There is a real power, unseen and unaccountable. Things aren't what they seem, not by a long shot.

We have no argument there.

I do think Obama is a good man on a personal level. I don't think any US president knows the extent of control until they have been confirmed and briefed.

Obama looks like he has aged considerably. A man with no conscience would not be so affected.

But - it is what it is. I don't focus on the figurehead.
edit on 23-3-2011 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Everything he said he would do he hasn't.
As for looking older, it has nothing to do with conscience, it has to do with the 24 hour a day job no matter if your honest or not, lack of rest will catch up to you.
You don't age gracefully either when your up to know good.
Below is a critical article that wants to put an end to tyranny.

99ers HR 589 Supporters It’s Time, Impeach Obama Posted on March 22, 2011 by Henry Shivley - OR Our illustrious president Barak Hussein Obama AKA Barry Soetoro AKA Barry the Rat is vacationing down in South America this week or at least that is the story that the mainstream propagandists are putting out. The fact is Barry the Rat is on a very important mission for the international corporate mafia, United States branch at large. I’m going to tell you exactly what Barry is doing so that we can all sit back and watch it unfold as our middle class takes another hit. You see the corporate mafia, USA branch, has a few trillion dollars stashed in overseas accounts which represent profits made by US companies in foreign countries. Originally the mafia dons wanted to bring this money back to the United States where they are based, but as the US citizenry will not put up with one more outrageous law that would allow the money to return untaxed, they have opted for Plan B, which involves Barry the Rat going to South America to organize the crime syndicate there to receive the money and secure it for US corporations. Barry is going to commit billions of tax payer dollars to programs designed to train the people of South America in the art of entrepreneurship. And then the trillions that should have come back to the United States, been taxed, and put back into our economy, is going to go to South America where new businesses will already be set up, using US tax dollars. And just like that, another chunk of the wealth that represents what’s left of our middle class is going to be transferred to South America along with the jobs it represents in this country.
fromthetrenchesworldreport.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

There is a real power, unseen and unaccountable. Things aren't what they seem, not by a long shot.

We have no argument there.

Obama looks like he has aged considerably. A man with no conscience would not be so affected.

But - it is what it is. I don't focus on the figurehead.
edit on 23-3-2011 by Annee because: (no reason given)

I do think Obama is a good man on a personal level. I don't think any US president knows the extent of control until they have been confirmed and briefed.

A man with good conscience would step down if it is a corrupted and fixed presidency. It could be that your are threatened with wanting to quit, I will give the benefit of the doubt, who knows truly what goes on behind closed doors. Then again they are groomed well before they enter this world of deceit and power or puppetry.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
There is no great President. To be at such a high level of power requires such a high level of criminality. You can believe it or bash it, but it's just [SNIP] true... Now this 'President' you speak of, Barack Obama. You must mean BARRY SOETORO. Do you know what the implications are for a person that attained office at such a high level? FAKE BIRTH CERTIFICATE.......BORN OUTSIDE THE U.S. this creature will be eaten alive if people capitalized off of the truth.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

edit on 3/27/2011 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
What about Andrew Jackson?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Things are just not going his way.
Humorous video shows Obama trying to find an unlocked door to get back in the White House after returning with his mother-in-law and family from their pleasure trip.

President Barack Obama gets locked out of White House

www.newsnet5.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Did Joe Biden finally paint himself into a corner, and finds no way out accept to put his mouth where his money is? Or, is this some kind of scam? I guess we will have to just watch and see how this all plays out.

Constitutional firestorm over Libya war and Biden's past impeachment words greet returning Obama

March 24, 2011 | 3:02 am Oh, my how awkward is this?the Obama family with Grandmother Marian Robinson leave Air Force One Wednesday after a five-day tour of South America 3-23-11 President Obama, his daughters, his wife and his mother-in-law had just debarked from five days of parties, toasts and sightseeing across South America. Suddenly, he's hit with serious bipartisan constitutional questions about his launching of attacks on Libya with United Nations approval, instead of Congressional approval, during that foreign jaunt. It's one thing to have a Republican Speaker of the House and some Democrats as well wondering out loud how come Congress was not consulted before Obama committed American military forces to combat operations to do something in the vicinity of Libya when there was no threat to Americans.

latimesblogs.latimes.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Oh yes, the strongest in history, but not as a president. More news from the one, "we can do it, yes we can."

Obama: No U.S. Forces on the Ground in Libya… Except For Those Guys.

NPR: “President Obama said Wednesday it was ‘absolutely’ out of the question that U.S. ground forces would be used in Libya.” How would the president describe the 26th Marine Expeditionary Unit? There is no such thing as a purely air-based combat mission; planes have problems and pilots end up on the ground, and then U.S. forces have to end up on the ground, hopefully briefly, to rescue them and bring them home safely. Ask Scott O’Grady how much time you can spend on the ground while patrolling a no-fly zone

www.nationalreview.com...
edit on 25-3-2011 by hawaii50th because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by aptness

Ron Paul: There Is Nothing In Our Law That Says the UN Supercedes OUR Constitution!

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawaii50th
Ron Paul: There Is Nothing In Our Law That Says the UN Supercedes OUR Constitution!
I never claimed otherwise, but thanks for the heads up.

The Constitution says Congress has the power to declare war, that had and has a specific meaning — offensive war — not some broad meaning of ‘war’ as you’re interpreting it to be. That’s why it was understood that, in certain circumstances, like self-defense, that constitutional requirement wasn’t applicable.

You are free to believe enforcement of a UN resolution qualifies as an “offensive war,” but that’s not the status in international law, and irrespective of your isolationist views, or Ron Paul’s, I would expect a more sound argument than it applies “because people are shooting at each other, and bombs are being dropped.”

To do so is to be unaware of the constitutional context of the clause in Article I Section 8, and the contemporary legal frameworks of international relations and armed conflict.

Not that I expect Ron Paul to care about that.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Maybe the agenda is to strap the military down so bad and tight in other conflicts for an even bigger goal. A goal to leave the homeland defenseless? The guy in charge has got to be an illegal pawn. What's going on makes no sense for the best interest of the U.S.

US is sliding into long-term military involvement in Libya

US is sliding into long-term military involvement in Libya DEBKAfile Exclusive Analysis March 28, 2011, 12:38 AM (GMT+02:00) Rebel victory depends on US air strikes against Qaddafi's forces
Despite protestations to the contrary, debkafile’s military and intelligence sources find the American role in the operation against Muammar Qaddafi heading only one way: Instead of a transition “in a few days” to NATO i.e. Europe - which US President Barack Obama will no doubt reiterate when he addresses the nation Tuesday, March 29 - the United States is sliding deeper day by day into a third war in a Muslim country. In the last three days, US air strikes have beaten Qaddafi’s forces into tactical retreat from all its conquests in the rebel-held eastern province of Cyrenaica. This operation rescued the rebels from the certain defeat they faced in the middle of last week, allowed them to retake the strategic oil towns of Ajdabiya, Brega and Ras Lanuf and opened the way for them to drive forward to Qaddafi’s home town of Sirte, the key to Tripoli.

www.debka.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I think the plan is Hilary Clinton will come out of this whole chaos in the middle east smelling like a rose and she's going to run for president and win, IMO. That could be their game plan.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Now this is leadership of the privy.

Presidential limousine, security vehicles exempt from fed 'green' vehicle policy From The Detroit News: detnews.com...

David Shepardson / Detroit News Washington Bureau Washington — The U.S. Secret Service said today that some federal vehicles for law enforcement and security purposes will be exempt from President Barack Obama's directive that all federal vehicles purchased starting 2015 be advanced technology models. Secret Service spokesman Robert Novy said the directive wouldn't apply to vehicles used for some law enforcement or security reasons by various federal agencies. From The Detroit News: detnews.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Thanks for citing my review OHD. I really appreciate it!
here is the link to the complete review:
www.sanfranciscobookreview.com...
bruce marshall
edit on 6-4-2011 by bruce1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
apologies for not reading the thread first....but
define "strongest" please.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

Strongest .... you know as in Strongman, king, dictator, ect, ect

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Barry O' Puppetman is the best president that multinational corporate money can buy. He dances upon strings pulled by Goldman Sachs. Congress is no different, neither is the court system. It's all a criminal cabal. Oh what a World.

new topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join