It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barak Obama: The Strongest President In History

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
For god's sakes watch the OBAMA DECEPTION...
It is unbiased, made by the same folks who did the anti-Bush videos.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
reply to post by eyeinoz

Bush couldn't speak a complete sentence without putting his foot in his mouth.

Actually it was Neil Bush who was supposed to be president. But he had that savings and loan scandal - - - and then a very nasty divorce.

Neil I can see in the position. How "they" pulled off GWB (who was a loser in everything he did) - - and made people believe it - - is damn scary.

There used to be a site called "Bush Bones". It was quite informative of the history of the Bush family. But it disappeared when GWB was given the presidency.

edit on 21-3-2011 by Annee because: spelling

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz
reply to post by TechVampyre

What do u mean so what...he was the president leader of our country im sure kids looked up to him, then he has an affair and LIED about it and almost got impeached so no there is no so what or they wouldnt of tried to impeach him

I mean exactly what I said..I'm not judging the man on his personal life.. I'm judging him as the president of the united states..

As the president he was a damn good one. And I can also say this..out of any president in the history of the united states.. He has done more for this world while out of office then any president has while still in office..

So if I was judging him by his personal life.. I still would say the same..he is a honorable man. And that can not be disputed. Period

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by AquaImage13
reply to post by Annee

You still need to watch dumb A**, we sit around and watch your biased viewpoints all day long when we watch the news. SO YES WATCH IT, Scared of a little truth here and there. Watch it then research it, I'm not saying it's all true but from what Ive researched almost 96% is! WOW, you can't watch something cause it might flip your biased tunnel vision viewpoint ontop of itself. Tipical blindfolded american idiot!
Watch the Damn film, it is meant to raise discussion and bring up questins!

Great way to present something you want someone to watch.

You've certainly convinced me it is un-biased and worth my time to watch. Uh Yeah!

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I would advise you guys to tone it down a little..A lot of the replies are quickly reaching the point of being in violation of the T&C..

Here is a Link.. Just trying to help you guys stay on track..

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Interesting that for 'such' a strong President his own party is now considering impeachment:

As Politico is reporting, Kucinich raised the prospect of impeachment during a Saturday conference call, and is just one member of a group of liberal House Democrats questioning the constitutionality of U.S. missile strikes against Libya. The congressman mainly objected to the fact that Congress was not consulted before the air strikes, Raw Story reports. In an interview, he told the site, "And I'm raising the question as to whether or not it's an impeachable offense. It would appear on its face to be an impeachable offense."

Source: www.huffingtonpost.com...

But I guess you will say that going against the Constitution (yet again!) and circumventing a congressional vote just makes him stronger, right?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by allprowolfy

Ya Hitler just killed millions and so did Stalin. I have no problem with keeping those terrorists where they are, if you do make it your personal vendetta to free them.
Sad you think this is something to laugh about... children.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Oldnslo

I know all about nixon and wilson, wilson being the worst is up for debate. Give your history lesson to someone who wants it or needs it. Happy you think so highly of yourself to formulate that I didn't know all of that babble about Nixon after I only posted one line on him. Nixon sux balls get over it.
edit on 21-3-2011 by NoJoker13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by NoJoker13

Again here is a link for the T&C..

Can't we keep this debate civil ? I don't agree with half of the replies in here..But i'm not violating the T&C trying to make my point..

Using Childish insults, and language is not going to make anyone agree with you more or less..
edit on 21-3-2011 by TechVampyre because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
After all this time, now I find out we have a humor forum.
I don't really believe anyone thinks this way.............it's gotta be a star and flag attempt.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Well the the BS you said about the opposing side already, I'm sure you don't want to crumble the blind-folded picture you have of Barry S. Mr Bear stearns himself. Mr. Goldman Sachs is bought and payed for and if you havn't layed out his agenda beside the agenda of the elite yet, you might want to. Anyone who says no I won't watch this cause it may be biased and I don't want to broaden my mind is well......A DUMB-ASS..And that is what this 2 party dictatorship depends on. DUMBASSES!

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by adifferentbreed

Funny, since it's decidedly anti-Obama comments and threads that are the sure-fire way to guarantee blind agreement from a large portion of the ATS flag-ers and star-ers.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

But I am sorry for cursing, I rarely do that and in hindsight I do feel bad and wish I could just shake you until you watch the darn thing. But I am sorry for calling you that. I take it back. But please do take the time to watch that film. Don't be sheep.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

But I am sorry for cursing, I rarely do that and in hindsight I do feel bad and wish I could just shake you until you watch the darn thing. But I am sorry for calling you that. I take it back. But please do take the time to watch that film. Don't be sheep.

I assure you - - I am anything but a sheep. But thank you for coming back with a new approach

However - I'm not sure what you are interpreting as me being Liberal on this thread.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

Well the the BS you said about the opposing side already,

Would you care to give me details on this BS you are referring to?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Oh, just watch the movie already.
I'll buy you popcorn.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Don't know if anyone posted this latest video.
Rep. Kucinich: Only Congress Has the Power to Take this Nation into War

www.youtube.com...=143
edit on 21-3-2011 by hawaii50th because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawaii50th

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Need some help with the video? Just use this part w3G_7gpeJQ8 don't use the V=

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Obama will not go down as the Strongest President in History. Lets look at the Topic here. "strongest in history" your going to tell me he is stronger then Lincoln? Lincoln glue this country back togeather and at the end freed the slaves. what major event did Obama do that would compare to this event and make him greater then that?

Lets look at Jackson, Great President! he fought the banks and killed them. He was the first and only President to completely get rid of the debt and bring America back to Zero! Jackson Dueled men, suffered a wound, fought the British in new Orland’s with dismal odds and won with only minimal loses. Has Obama completed any major event that would compare or even be greater then what Jackson did?

Look at Kennedy, was a Navy officer, Stopped the Cubin missile crises, and even some say was killed in atempt to shut the FED down. I really dont think Obama would have the nerve to stop the cubin missile crises like kennedy did.

I mean there is so may President it would take hours to list there accomplishments and your telling me obama is better then all them and he has only been president for 2 years. REALLY? you really think that? I think you should put your head in some history books before you make any strong statments like this!

edit on 21-3-2011 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechVampyre

Originally posted by hawaii50th

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Need some help with the video? Just use this part w3G_7gpeJQ8 don't use the V=

Thanks that worked.

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join