It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Face On Seinfeld Episode?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Well, you can certainly judge for yourself here, but it looks a lot like him to me...

I didn't take this screenshot but I believe it to be genuine, I'm searching right now for what episode this is from.

What does this mean?

Illuminati showing us our future Prez?

EDIT TO ADD:

Found another pic, and I believe you will only find this in seasons 1-4. Larry David is a big Obama backer (no surprise there)....

edit on 19-3-2011 by Signals because: classified

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I think, not.?

I would like to know the episode though, baseball player maybe?
edit on 103131p://bSaturday2011 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/19/2011 by 12m8keall2c because: removed unnecessary quote of entire previous post Quoting - Please review this link

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I don't know what it means, but that's an eerily striking resemblance......

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
On this Picture, there is no Obama right behind the desk. There is a Computer now, but still the same lamp. More Set Pictures?

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Here is also that Obama Pic at the wall.

so the image is not manipulated.

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Given the diamond with circles it is certainly a baseball picture. The person is smiling and looks like he might actually be good at something which leads me to believe it is not Obama.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Still a picture relating to baseball though, I hear he collects placards, asked my husband, since he has collected, he says he doesn't know.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

That is remarkably close to obama that is pretty creepy actually. Looks like a baseball player because of the baseball field background.. Dunno if you could find the poster or image this was probably created for the show..

I would guess they changed the set around during the shows run so it could have very well been there at one point during shooting... Who knows??

I do really think you are on to something with that.. i mean that strikes a really good resemblance to him.. i dunno if i believe in the illuminati as a secret society but it could be a hint placed there.. There is many possibilites for this..

Time traveler playing a prank? Someone in the know leaving a easter egg for us to find.. Or it could be a photochopped.. im gonna say its a real pic and im gonna say it could be a coincidence maybe.. then again.. maybe its not..

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Thanks for the responses.

Jackie Robinson?

link   
That's Obama for sure!

Look in the left hand corner here:

edit on 19-3-2011 by Rockdisjoint because: (no reason given)

link   
"Was Obama in the WHOOMP There It Is Video? "
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/698c9c3a86d9.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a456eee0e838.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
OH, BTW, my husband just asked me, if we didn't have anything better to do.
lol

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Now i believe Helen Thomas!

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by alaskan

Actually that was a great thread and I think that's definitely him in the rap video!

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
to me, the pic even seems to have a good part of obamas campaign logo on it also. it is not exactly the same, but at the bottom looks eerily close. is there any symbolic meaning to his campaign poster?

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
A hip hop Obama would certainly fit in with this theory:

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
It looks like a communist propaganda poster.
Except with obama.

The characters on the bottom look chinese(?)
edit on 19-3-2011 by Clearskies because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Framed artwork
Jerry’s walls are never bare. Throughout the course of the show, many different images rotated through the many frames hanging on the walls of his living room, his hallway, and his bedroom. Photographs from his own past, a tiny King Kong poster, a plethora of pretty Porsche pictures, and a bevy of baseball imagery frequently occupied the space between doors and windows. If my ability to count can be trusted, at one point, Jerry had at least fourteen framed images in his apartment, ranging in size from about 8x10" to 24x36". That many wall ornaments won’t come cheap.

money.bundle.com...
I bet it is baseball

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I don't see it. It's funny now how all of a sudden every black man looks like obama.
Grasping for straws much?

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Like this one;

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join