It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So where are they?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Just a few simple questions.

The aliens are stepping in to save us from ourselves.

Japan is in big trouble, so where are they?

If all goes to hell we are all in trouble, where are they?

What better time to step up and announce their presence, where are they?

Is it time to stop hoping some outside force will help us and accept its time to take the responsibility of our leaders into our own hands?

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
How long did it take the UN to agree for a NFZ over Libya, well that and the distance from start to star

NEVER (;

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by colin42

Where are they?
I am still trying to get the leader out of my house..

edit on 19-3-2011 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
they wont do anything until the people start to realise and awaken to what is going on in the world

www.presstv.ir...

link   
reply to post by colin42

It is definitely up to us.

Do people actually believe that aliens will come to save us? Sounds like faith, same as sitting around praying the problems will go away.

Maybe they will prove me wrong, heh.

link   
reply to post by colin42

Personally I believe this is our mess (humanity as a whole) and we will have to learn a very important lesson from this. Im not sure where you pulled ET from out of all of this....and yes I do believe. I just dont believe they will come swooping down to save us from every disaster

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mianeye
reply to post by colin42

Where are they?
I am still trying to get the leader out of my house..

edit on 19-3-2011 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

I have the same problem. Little bastards told me they weren't leaving until I explained the technology of the mountains on the bottle turning blue.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by colin42

Is it time to stop hoping some outside force will help us and accept its time to take the responsibility of our leaders into our own hands?

Have you seen Knowing with Nicholas Cage?

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by colin42

Same question asked during the BP oil spill crisis last year.

Same answer: Their policy of non-intervention is in effect; crisis is resolvable by human beings.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Mianeye

The leader will never leave drinking watered down cow p____. Give he a snort of Jack Daniels Black label, chased with a shot of Crown. Then leave him to enjoy Bud Light Lime. In a matter of less than an hour he will fly off happy and in a state of euphoria. After he sobers up and his head stops hurting he will realize the human race needs help.Hangovers are the universes worst ailments, and as the leader of the supreme council of alien relations, he must end this evil hearted thing.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I have an alien living in my attic , his name is Roger

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
If aliens are here to save us from are killing each other bombs and stuff. I think its a different case with natural disasters....

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by colin42

"He cries to the moon, if only if only." Unfortunately we're all alone, except for the other 5,999,999,000 er some odd sympathizers, if only there were a way to get to all the fellow "slaves" of the world, something could happen.. Until then, keep up with (true) history, at the very least, you won't be surprised by anything.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by wongy
they wont do anything until the people start to realise and awaken to what is going on in the world

www.presstv.ir...

So the people are not awake you think? In this day and age?

Really now?!

I think almost the entire globe knows we are not alone.

If we were ready 5000 years ago we are ready now.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
BTW

If they have a solution for this nuclear problem they can sell it? I mean supply and demand is the same all over the universe.

Well bring it please. We don't need help, we need a nice business deal. (and a little world peace)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by sevensheeps

You'd be surprised how many people don't wanna see it, can't see it, or won't see it. They'll wait til it's too late, thinking some supernatural force is gonna sweep us away at the last minute, hopefully they're right, oh well if not. kinda darned if ya do, darned if ya don't.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by vivalarevolution

You'd be surprised how many people don't wanna see it, can't see it, or won't see it. They'll wait til it's too late, thinking some supernatural force is gonna sweep us away at the last minute, hopefully they're right, oh well if not. kinda darned if ya do, darned if ya don't.

I have no idea what you are trying to say to me? Don't wanna see what, who's right about what?

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Why the imminent of course.
edit: not really trying to "say anything to you", just pointing out the obvious unnecessarily i suppose, which I'm sure you presupposed : p
edit on 19-3-2011 by vivalarevolution because: stuupidty

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANDOMguess
If aliens are here to save us from are killing each other bombs and stuff. I think its a different case with natural disasters....

They should show up then as nuclear power stations do not grow natrually. They can save those dying from radiation poisonoing and let those die who are affected from the quake or wave.

new topics

top topics

join