It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

G.E.M.S. for good, or bad?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
This video explains, for the first i have heard, the use of nano-tech to help stimulate, change or control weather.
As that may be a good thing on occasions, i look in the religious aspect of it as the anti-christ having control over land, sea, and AIR as the bible states.

Thoughts?
PS, everyone probably already has Smart Dust in them, and there is no where to hide, and im not saying Obama is evil.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...
edit on 19-3-2011 by AOA2012 because: need more info

edit on 19-3-2011 by AOA2012 because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-3-2011 by AOA2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
It's not like god makes our irrigation plants our crops digs our wells or any other form of manipulation of the earth required for us to survive, This is just us getting better at what we already do.

PS~ Big brother is watching you.
edit on 19-3-2011 by Alina because: I see you!

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Not to sure about smart dust. What i can tell you is that when I see dust in my area, I wonder about the pestisides in the air that my neighbours use on their yards. I also wonder when I see the kids playing on the grass after it has been sprayed.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by AOA2012
PS, everyone probably already has Smart Dust in them, and there is no where to hide, and im not saying Obama is evil.
That would explain why they can't balance the budget. all that stuff in the air I thought was little worthless bits of dust is actually miniature robotic sensors and weather manipulators. Look! Some just landed on my cheeseburger so this time tomorrow I'll be flushing some down the toilet. I've heard of flushing money down the toilet but I didn't realize it was true.

This video explains, for the first i have heard, the use of nano-tech to help stimulate, change or control weather.
As that may be a good thing on occasions, i look in the religious aspect of it as the anti-christ having control over land, sea, and AIR as the bible states.
Thoughts?
They said these things are currently the size of a grain of rice, and SOMEDAY they might get so small you can barely see them.

Yeah and for 75 years they've also said someday we'll all have flying cars. I don't see many of those.

Get a grip folks. This is fantasy in the future, not reality. The reality is grain of rice sized sensors today.

top topics

join