It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British special forces have been around for weeks in Libya!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
News from German News Site Focus (a very serous news magazine), Translated by google:

Special units of the British military are infiltrated by apparently FOCUS information a few weeks ago to Libya. There explore strategic objectives. As FOCUS learned from Berlin security sources, will camouflaged teams of Special Air Service (SAS) and Special Boat Service (SBS), which were founded during World War II to measure strategic targets such as military airfields, air defenses and communications centers and are marked for bombing. The British SAS and SBS commandos, which are also used for covert actions in Afghanistan and Iraq are trained for operations behind enemy lines. The German government is contributing not want on-site use, but maintained despite its abstention in the Libya-resolution in the UN Security Council pressure on leader Muammar Gaddafi. Foreign Minister Guido Westerwelle (FDP) told FOCUS: "The tools for financial and economic sanctions are still not exhausted." Earlier, Chancellor Angela Merkel (CDU) said that the abstinence and the rejection of military force against Libya were not to be confused with neutrality.

Loophole for the Libyan system The international lawyer Wolfgang Ischinger, Germany criticized the abstention from voting on a no-fly zone in Libya. Since the government had already declared that they carry with many parts of the resolution, it would have been more elegant, Germany had agreed to the UN Security Council Resolution, the Chairman of the Munich Security Conference on Saturday said Germany Kultur. "They are all other means, the economic, the political pressure listed in this resolution - which we share," said Ischinger. The German ambassador would then give an explanation and it can make clear that the agreement applies, in principle, the participation in a possible use of their own soldiers but was not considered.

Basically, according to estimates Ischinger's skepticism on the right meaning and the effectiveness of military action in Libya. "The Security Council has explicitly excluded the use of ground troops," said former German diplomat. This might open a loophole for the Libyan system, ie a way to pressure from the West from the air to be tested on the ground.

Source: www.focus.de...

So it's all staged and planed. I ask myself how the so called rebel forces get those hi-tech weapons and so on. The picture gets clearer and clearer. Also Gaddafi has funded the last campaign for Sarkozy, and wants now his money back. And who ist the fist who screams like a little girl, "bomb em, bomb em today" - Sarkozy. What a crap world.
edit on 19-3-2011 by cushycrux because: Corrections

edit on 19-3-2011 by cushycrux because: More Corrections

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
israel gave ghadaffy a bunch of mercineries
man
but this is a duck that will fly over everyones head...

Obama supports the revolutionaries
(But patriots are terroists at home!)

the goose flies lower
the Americans will find that bird at the pumps...

go figure eh?

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by cushycrux

Tjoa ne...hab ich mir schon gedacht...nur was die endgültige Agenda ist, ist unklar. Ah ne Moment...Öl.
edit on 19-3-2011 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
From where did they get that planes!!!!???? FRANCE!!!!

Focus News: Google Translate, sorry

13.59 Clock: The downed plane was apparently not in Benghazi to the arsenal of Gaddafi
heard. It had been a machine of the insurgents, said a
Rebel representatives. "We have a few planes, and they are old." It had been an
Mirage jet from French production traded. The pilot was killed.

Source:
www.focus.de... html

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

I'm not at all surprised because a friend from Egypt sent me a photo when the Libyan troubles first broke and it appeared there was one "militant" or "rebel" very much British or European in that photo. Wish I could post it but I don't have permission from the sender.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   

We've already admited to supplying the rebels with modern weaponry. Im sureour government would send soldiers in if they could....wait they already did!

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Please post the picture, your friend won't mind, he will never even see it. If you don't post it, you probably don't have it and you're just making stuff up :/

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I think this picture says more that 1000 words:

Source: politically-confused.blogspot.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

This is not news, I have been following this for a while, even wrote a few threads about it. British Special Forces have been very very busy recently. Its nothing to do with anything being staged, its just being peppered gathering intelligence, helping rebels were they can and getting out British nationals.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
This is the Rebel Chief. He looks very sympathetic /irony:

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Its pretty obvious it is being staged, not that i support the Libyan regime but the west doesn't give a damm for the people of Libya, only its oil and money.
I have family in the 22's and various blade units, they have been in Libya for a while. There are alot of Egyptians in the british army (many in blade units), many having transferred from the egyptian army as professional soldiers. They would blend in perfectly as would soldiers from my country which i wont mention.
There is also alot of UK special forces activity going on in Serbia at the moment maybe someone can enlighten everyone as to what is happening there ??

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by anona60

correct and also i dont believe Libya the nation of 6 million people agree with the rebels everything that has been happened in the Mideast has been staged.
edit on 19-3-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockdisjoint

I'm probably making stuff up, yep.

I'll ask permission first because he will see it on here.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

OMG he's ugly.

See the black spot on his forehead? That means he prays upten times a day and bangs his head against a stone....

I see a fanatical Islamic there.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
This is not surprising and something I have suspected from the beginning. There are huge profits to be made from wars, as there is to be made from the resources the country has. This is not the first, and it will not be the last time that western governments and corporations have done this.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
And so they start the attacks this minutes with faked arguments and well marked bombing targets.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Why do you have such a problem with this?

So long as they are only targeting Libyan military assets that are a direct threat to civilians what is the problem.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Tweets are now starting to mention the splitting of Libya and making Benghazi and Tripoli the 2 capitals.

new topics

top topics

join