It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli prime minister calls for strike against Iran

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

no offense but i start to think that hes no a jew poking people just an alt of OP to make his thread go up ... if im wrong then ok... ill admit that

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by spikey

You are entitiled to your own opinion.....but since you're a Brit, you too are in no position to be flying off the handle on Israel since your own military are in SERIOUS question both in Iraq and Afghanistan, Libya next.......oh hang on, I think some innocent bystanders in Libya just got blown up by the US, British and French airforce.....stay tuned

As much as I despise Ghaddafi but YOUR Govt (as well as France) has been sucking up to the twit for almost 40 years just like you sucked up to Saddam and his crew.

My guess is you are one of those secret English Defence League or Welsh Defense League supporters

Don't lecture me on Israel and their plans for Iran.......YOUR nation invaded Afghanistan, Iraq and now Libya.....I never agreed to that but only the British is allowed to invade a nation? Right?

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Yeah, laugh all you like......your questionable character went viral the moment you posted it; now it's googled
edit on 20-3-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Whatever you say....

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeachM1litant

Well as long as the US, UK and France are in the Neighbor, would it Hoit if one bomb went a-stray, Oy vey

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Demetre
Wait...? I thought Iran signed the NPT?? Weren't they the first to sign it? Israel has down right refused to sign it...refused. Iran has allowed inspections every single time unless it was in direct contradiction to the treaty. The UN cant just drop in whenever they want to inspect the facilities. Maybe they should be able to but it's set up in the treaty that they're to give notice. That's why Iran hasn't complied with some of those inspections. They have to follow the treaty to a T so why don't we?

3. Areas where Iran is not meeting its obligations, as indicated in this report and
previous reports of the Director General

Iran has not suspended its enrichment related activities as follows:

o Production of UF6 at UCF as feed material for enrichment
o Manufacturing centrifuge components, and assembling and testing centrifuges
o Conducting enrichment related research and development
o Conducting operations, installation work and the production of LEU up to 3.5% U-235 at
The Fuel Enrichment Plant (FEP)
o Conducting operations, installation work and the production of LEU up to 20% U-235 at
the Pilot Fuel Enrichment Plant (PFEP)
o Conducting construction work at the Fordow Fuel Enrichment Plant (FFEP)

Iran is not providing supporting information regarding the chronology of the design and
construction, as well as the original purpose, of FFEP

Iran has not suspended work on heavy water related projects as follows:

o Continuing the construction of the IR-40 Reactor
o Production of heavy water at the Heavy Water Production Plant (HWPP)
o Preparing for conversion activities for the production of natural UO2 for IR-40 Reactor fuel
o Manufactured a fuel assembly, fuel rods and fuel pellets for the IR-40 Reactor

Iran has not permitted the Agency to verify suspension of its heavy water related projects by:

o Not permitting the Agency to take samples of the heavy water stored at UCF
o Not providing access to HWPP

Iran is not cooperating with the Agency regarding the outstanding issues which give rise to
concern about possible military dimensions to Iran’s nuclear programme:

o Iran is not providing access to relevant locations, equipment, persons or documentation related to possible military dimensions to Iran’s nuclear programme; nor has Iran responded to the many questions the Agency has raised with Iran regarding procurement of nuclear related items
o Iran is not engaging with the Agency in substance on issues concerning the allegation that Iran is developing a nuclear payload for its missile programme. These issues refer to
activities in Iran dealing with, inter alia:

o Neutron generation and associated diagnostics
o Uranium conversion and metallurgy
o High explosives manufacturing and testing
o Exploding bridgewire detonator studies, particularly involving applications
necessitating high simultaneity
o Multipoint explosive initiation and hemispherical detonation studies involving
highly instrumented experiments
o High voltage firing equipment and instrumentation for explosives testing over long
distances and possibly underground
o Missile re-entry vehicle redesign activities for a new payload assessed as being
nuclear in nature

Iran is not providing the requisite design information in accordance with the modified
Code 3.1 in connection with:

o The IR-40 Reactor
o The announced new enrichment facilities
o The announced new reactor similar to TRR

www.iaea.org...

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soldier of God
Never knew there were so many Jew haters on this site...

What utter garbage - and so typical. It seems if anyone dares question Israeli motives, all of a sudden they are Jew haters.

I detest all people that manipulate, murder, and deceive. In our world today that includes certain people from all religions, including Jews. The vast vast majority of people from all religions are peaceful and just. Its not religion that creates evil, its power and greed, and there are plenty of Jews, as well as followers of other religions, that have embraced power and greed with open arms.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by mikeybiznaz

Both Israel and the Arab nations are a problem and Israel has taken an offensive position......not a defensive one.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by UKTruth

Keep your eyes on your British airforce in Libya and off Israel who is not involved......

However I don't exactly see any Brit demonstrating out on the streets when their own forces invade Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya

Must be ok for your nation to invade another so long as Israel does'nt do it, right?

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by UKTruth

Keep your eyes on your British airforce in Libya and off Israel who is not involved......

However I don't exactly see any Brit demonstrating out on the streets when their own forces invade Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya

Must be ok for your nation to invade another so long as Israel does'nt do it, right?

Oh really?......

Iraq war protests

Afghanistan war protests

Might want to do some research before throwing deluded statements out there.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Ahmadenijad is a holocaust- denying hitler fan and people still think he wants nuclear power for peaceful purposes.

There are no words to describe the lack of basic education. If you think Israel is more dangerous than Iran you have been brainwashed.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Why is everyone feeding this troll??

Just ignore them....

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by lucid eyes

Holocaust, hitler, you guys need to come up with some fresh propaganda, that one is about run it's course. You can only cry wolf so many times before people stop listening.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by linkshot1000
Exactly ! Israel trying to cause panic and war as usual. Never satisfied unless they´re starting trouble.

Cant get enough of war mongering ..... Iran´s not a threat to anybody they just want to get on and advance.

I fully agree with the first sentence......... Last sentence isn't quite as well thought out though.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by lucid eyes
Ahmadenijad is a holocaust- denying hitler fan and people still think he wants nuclear power for peaceful purposes.

There are no words to describe the lack of basic education. If you think Israel is more dangerous than Iran you have been brainwashed.

ahmadenijad is entitled to his own belief, but the state of israel doesnt have legal borders. oh look you got great israel as your avatar! [[snip]]

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Morgil

Yep.....and where are they now?

All I see on your streets flashing across my screen are the English and Welsh Defence League

Let me have a look for your anti demonstrators against the British invasion of Libya?

Won't be a sec......

waiting

waiting

Nope, nothing!

Bye bye

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by donhuangenaro

Hey, I could live with that.....

just wish Ariel Sharon would bloody wake up......ticky Bibi would need to learn some new tricks faster than the speed of light.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by RizeorDie

Monkey face does'nt have any beliefs, he's in fact a monkey from the local zoo that had a shave and was propped up as President; if the Iranians shoved a banana in his mouth once in a while he might shut up more often.
edit on 20-3-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

why do you hate him so much? I'm 100% sure that he hasn't affected your little life in any way shape or form, he hasn't declared war on any nation, he didn't force sanctions on anyone, he spoke the most truth out of all the current leaders.

i'm guessing the only reason you might hate him so much is because he rejected to have sex with you and now you have a grudge against him... find another way to deal with your problems buddy.

(its a Palestinian tradition to grow an olive tree on your land, the israelis are cutting the olive trees and kicking the people out, thats the biggest crime and i stand against it)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join