It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli prime minister calls for strike against Iran

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

What Israel is doing is provoking war; a war that will involve the entire world.

Israel is not our business? How delusioned you are. They are a serious threat to world peace, and a key component to global instability. You can bicker all you want, but from all that I have seen of Israels violent hypocrisy, you just come off as another textbook fool advocating more war and death for millions through ignorance.

And you think Palestinians eat gourmet dinners everyday or something? Shame on you. I've seen enough documentation of regular Gazans eating grass and digging through dumps just to survive day to day life. Hell, a lot of those tunnels that Israel bombs smuggle in food and building supplies. If you see Palestinians with happy lives and good food, then you can be assured that they are probably in full collusion with Israel.

PS I don't need your uneducated descriptions about Palestinian or Israeli weaponry either. How could anyone make a credible argument that they are anywhere near equal? Hamas uses homemade rockets that are close to 1940s era Russian Katyushas; Israel deploys an entire modern airforce with hellfire missiles and 1500lb guided bombs.

There is no comparison. In fact if you pay attention to facts, you might notice that Israel kills 100 times as many people than their own people killed (and considering Israel operates with a "kill anything that moves" policy, a lot of their victims are civilians, especially children, activists and reporters).

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by reassor

hey, we are not snitches, you own that one......

remember?

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

Blah blah blah

yes Israel is a key component to world peace.....you better believe it.

Now I don't condone everything the IDF do and every decision the Govt makes there but when it comes to Iran I know my facts very very well, most Americans and Canadians would'nt have a damn clue whats going on outside their nations.

If Israel kills 100 Arabs for every dead Jew, how many Afghanis and Iraqi has American & Coalition Forces killed for every one of yours? Excuse me, you are not making any sense here. Want the numbers and we can compare it to Israel's ? I think you will be red faced.

Oh, sorry, what the rest of your post? I forgot! Was it that important?

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

Oh, thats right......Israel's modern military

See along time ago back in 1948, the UN gave Israel a small bit (afew million $) of pocket change to re-establish Israel from a baron land to one of modern means. Except, that small pocket change was meant to see Israel fall flat on their faces. Nope. Israel got to work.....Israel turned baron land in to what it is today.

Palestine. US, UN and EU gave Arafat BILLIONS upon BILLIONS.....what did they do? They went shopping for weapons!!!! Not on education, schools, hospitals & equipment, ultilities, clean water etc.......WEAPONS!!!

Lets fast forward to 2010-2011........billions still rolling in......shopping list? WEAPONS! More WEAPONS !

The only home made weapons the Palestinians make are BOMB BELTS. All their other WEAPONS are Russian, Chinese and Iranian......mostly Iranian. You should see their latest purchase.....sophisticated and high end WEAPONS!!!

Sorry about thhose other links I gave you earlier on.....I must of got mixed up between Pacific Island resorts and what appeared to be Palestinian in Gaza. My mistake. I should had recognised the difference between a Palestinian and a pacific Islander

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   

wow quote me please where i called jews a snitches
please

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by reassor

You called youself one, had nothing to do with me

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by reassor

Don't listen to the isreali, all they know how to do is spew vile hate in every direction. The most racist people on earth, and they have the gal to run around crying antisemitism all day long. Newsflash isreal, that crap stopped working years ago with people that can think for themselves.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeachM1litant

OK...so when is Netanyahu going to get into his bomber and lead the attack?

Monsters always send the young to kill and be killed for them..if Netanyahu want 'strikes' against Iran...let the hypocrite mouthpiece be in the first aircraft to attack...I *won't* hold my breath waiting to see that happen, it's always the case that the loudest voices calling for war, are to be found the furthest away from the fighting.

Tosser.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

After you plasted your "character" on another thread, nothing that comes out of your mouth should be taken seriously.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by reassor

wow quote me please where i called jews a snitches
please

Try not to give the gangs of 'anti-Semite' screaming trolls.

They try to twist and spin everything, facts and reality are irrelevant to the paid army of Israeli 'Keyboard propagandists'...the mission? Jump on anything even remotely critical of Israel, whether it is a fair criticism or not.

Israelis are racist...it's institutionalised, based on a eugenics principle rooted in religious tradition. They are probably among the most hypocritical of peoples currently on the face of our planet.

And note i'm saying 'Israelis' and *not* Jews...there is a big difference. A huge amount of NON Israeli, non zionist Jews around our planet, oppose the hypocritical Israelis and their murderous actions and Israelis and 'Jews' should not be grouped together and tarred with the same brush..not all Jews are Israelis, a lot of them are appalled by Israeli warmongering, just as we are.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by spikey

Last I checked a large majority of Israelis ARE Jews

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Blah blah blah.
Like I really care deeply about your opinion [Edited out pointless insult].
edit on Sun, 20 Mar 2011 04:21:52 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   

No....see thats where you got it wrong.

No, YOU see. I got nothing wrong. I asked a question I might point out you’ve still yet to answer.

First.....Israel has ALWAYS fought their own battles.....and Israel has ALWAYS won!

Then they can do it this time, on their own, and not beg for help...right? Ok then...

Now perhaps you would like it if we made it Israel's business as to what you are really doing in Afghanistan and the bloody mess you Americans make EVERY single invasion you make?

I’m not American and I find your presumption nauseating.

Don't let me remind you of the actions of your own nation's military and corporations. The Americans are yet to win just one single battle on their own. The USA are not nation builders, they are nation destroyers!

Then why is Israel begging for help? They want to attack Iran - do it - prove what big heroes and big men they are - oh - and leave the rest of the world out of it.

Now if I was American on this thread I would most probably keep my mouth shut knowing full well what you did in Iraq and Afghanistan......Libya is next.

Again, more presuming, more hate, more name calling, and still you've yet to give any of us a reason WHY you back Israel - other than the possibility that you were ‘born’ into your belief, but again, just another unanswered question.

Without Israeli military technology....

Israeli technology? What would that be? If you make claims back them up. Post some links. Give some explanations other than your over inflated unfounded opinions that is.

When Israel decides to check out the scenery over Iran.....you do exactly what they tell you to.....and you WILL when they command it.

Ok, well, I’m done with you.

In my opinion - which I have a right to - You’ve got an overblown egotistical attitude that is truly truly nauseating. You don’t respect others enough to answer their honest questions yet you've no problem presuming and attacking.

All in all you've proven by your words and actions here - (that as you say - you own) exactly why people should NOT 'be' for Israel.

End of conversation.

PEACE

edit on 20-3-2011 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by spikey

Last I checked a large majority of Israelis ARE Jews

I could see how you would prefer that the world would see the matter so unambiguously.

The fact that most Israelis also happen to be Jews, is not the issue.

Surely *YOU*, and any propagandist worth their salt, should know the fact that more than twice as many Jews have nothing to do with corrupt Israel and it's mentally ill leadership, and prefer to live their lives elsewhere in the world...mostly in the Americas, but a sizeable amount live in Europe too.

Most people are human beings...and so?
I'm an Englishman....but i'm a human being first, any belief system i have, or where i was born or currently reside is secondary to being a responsible and caring human being and as such, believe it's reprehensible and inhuman to kill fellow human beings arbitrarily, as Israel does routinely.

Answer this post, or don't answer..i'm done communicating with Israeli propagandists, it leaves a bad feeling of...filth.
edit on 20/3/2011 by spikey because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Hah, if Israel want a war I say let them start it themselves, and leave the rest of us out of it

Honestly, even if Iran were pursuing nuclear weapons, Israel of all nations has no right trying to use it as a justification for war.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

With a loose and irresponsible lifestyle of sorts....whats there for me to say....

you are telling others to listen to YOU?

Your lifestyle is in question, not mine.
edit on 20-3-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Right, too funny you are. Have fun with your blind hatred and insulting people. Funny how my "lifestyle" has anything to do with isreal's murderous rampages in the middle east.

edit on Sun, 20 Mar 2011 05:15:05 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

You made an anti-semetic remarks on this thread....I don't need to answer any question of yours!

Israel does'nt beg for help, you beg for ours. Don't ever forget it!

You're not American? Thats ok....I'll have dirt on our country too (whatever that is)

What Israeli Military technology you ask? Are you that dumb? Pay attention, even your PC would'nt work without Israeli technology. Israel is the world leader in computer technology. Don't like us? Switch your PC off and throw it in the bin....you won't of course because you're a hypocrite with no moral principals or values.

All anti-semites loves their technology, they like to feel safe in their homes, on public transport, and we won't even go in to medical advancement that helps to keep you and your family members alive. And you can't help yourselves to Hollywood movies and TV shows.....

Now what have YOU as a non-American done for US that we have'nt already done before?

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

It has everything to do with it because you have no respect for yourself as a woman.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Yeah ok.....

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join