It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli prime minister calls for strike against Iran

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Israeli prime minister calls for strike against Iran

rt.com

If Tehran continues with its nuclear program, other nations should threaten it with military action, Benjamin Netanyahu has said.

­The sanctions imposed on Iran by the United Nations’ Security Council are not enough, the Israeli prime minister told CNN. He expressed concern that Iran may gain additional influence during the recent upheaval across the Middle East.

According to the prime minister, such actions from the international community would knock out Iran’s nuclear facilities. If the strike is unavoidable and the decision is adopted, it would not be that difficult and would be
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
rt.com
rt.com
rt.com

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
It seems as if Israel is again condoning violent actions towards Iran. It is infuriating to see the hypocrisy which comes from the mouths of Israeli diplomats and politicians. This is war-mongering behaviour at best.

This is also a extract from the same article

Serious military action means that Iran’s entire nuclear potential would be destroyed. Otherwise, a nuclear Tehran will be threat not only to Israel, but to the US and Europe as well, the Israeli leader argued. In his words, Tehran is approaching the stage when it will be able to create nuclear weapons.

While Iran still claims its nuclear program is intended for peaceful purposes.

Russia Today has a large collection of articles relating to Irans nuclear capabilities, as well as analysis on Israels ongoing political conflict with Iran. It is very interresting reading, so feel free to check out the Additional News Links

rt.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 19-3-2011 by SpeachM1litant because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
So Israel might kick off WW3, nice.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Kill em all, - The words of gods chosen people.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Exactly ! Israel trying to cause panic and war as usual. Never satisfied unless they´re starting trouble.

Cant get enough of war mongering ..... Iran´s not a threat to anybody they just want to get on and advance.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
You would think it is about time we put some smart men&women in power?

I mean like one nuclear disaster isn't enough.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeachM1litant

Iran has one of the world's largest oil deposits and gas fields.....they have no need for nuclear power stations, it's obvious what Iran is up to.....

however, saying that, Netanyahu should choose his moment very carefully and now is not ripe although I imagine he wants to take advantage in light of the chaos in the Middle East right now and knock Iran off it's high horse while the fires are still blazing.

So whats he waiting for? Go forth and do what you must do but you're on your own.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
If Israel has nuclear weapons why should Iran not have them? Israel likes to hold the power of a nuclear threat over countries in the middle east, they dont like the fact that someone will have equal standing with them because they wont be able to bully them anymore! But since America is now an Israelite state you wonder what their reaction will be, the Juwes(are the men that wont be blamed for nothing) that hold power over The White House will demand that action be taken.

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
What happens when a child is ignored?

They start to shout and throw a tantrum!! Suspect Israel feels it is losing the attention of the international community with the who;le Libya thing.

So how do we get it again. Oh yes, start a diplomatic row with Iran again.

Seriously I am tired of this whole region. Pull out, pull everyone asnd everything out, and them them fight it our amongst themselves.as there is no need for this region to cause "world war" when it should just be a regional one. otherwise they will just keep shouting and causing problems for everyone else that just wants to get on with life!!.

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Iran has one of the world's largest oil deposits and gas fields.....they have no need for nuclear power stations, it's obvious what Iran is up to.....

They have lots of rocks too, are you suggesting they should remain in the stone age using stone tools. ?

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Although this may not be related per se, I'd still like to throw this video in the mix of this decussion.

Youtube link: Israel a terror state?
It is relavant in the sense that Israel is using terror now and previously to obtain a political agenda.
edit on 19-3-2011 by SpeachM1litant because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
As usual israel frothing at the mouth to kill more innocent people and add to the misery in the world... Someone give the murderous bastards in israel some tranquillizers , wrap around jackets and lock them up in an asylum where they cant harm anyone...

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
where in the last few years has this Muslim sympathy come from. I dont get it. All of you seem to think Islam is the best thing to come along. Have you ever been to an Arab Country? As far as Arabs go, there is western zionism , dogs because you can eat them and they hurd goats, women good for pleasure and sons, and the rest of their life is filled into the middle.
How many of you free people of western civilization have really looked at Islam, where it came from. Its a bastard religion, that is self serving from a self anionted self proclaimed Scholar.

Yeah, I know all about Isreal. And I know all about Illumination and Atheism. How can you people be illuminated atheists believing in Islam.

Isreal can live with Arabs and always have. Arabs want to crush Isreal. Conquor or Kill. Isreal has only taken a defensive position.

Read history how you want. I will read it for what is is.

No Religion no Wars.............that is hypocracy

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Why use up a resource you can sell?
so by your logic, Australia has plenty of uranium and coal so we must use only solar or wind power to produce electricity.
BTW, you cant use oil to produce medical grade isotopes.
edit on 19-3-2011 by munkey66 because: added another line

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeachM1litant

What bugs me the most about all this nuclear talk is that the technology is incredibly dangerous, even in its "peaceful" uses. And I'm not just talking about bio-dangers. There are all kinds of energy systems connected to this planet that are harmed by massive use of radioactive materials, as bombs or as steam boilers.

On top of all that, there has been talk for years in "conspiracy" circles that new "secret" weapon technologies make nuclear warfare obsolete. And if those technologies could produce energy to kill and destroy, they could probably be used to generate heat and electricity, too.

That leaves all this talk about nuclear weapons at the level of PR. For mass consumption only. No real truth in it, more likely than not. Someone's just trying to find an excuse to get violent.

Sound familiar?

+12 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikeybiznaz
where in the last few years has this Muslim sympathy come from. I dont get it. All of you seem to think Islam is the best thing to come along. Have you ever been to an Arab Country? As far as Arabs go, there is western zionism , dogs because you can eat them and they hurd goats, women good for pleasure and sons, and the rest of their life is filled into the middle.
How many of you free people of western civilization have really looked at Islam, where it came from. Its a bastard religion, that is self serving from a self anionted self proclaimed Scholar.

Yeah, I know all about Isreal. And I know all about Illumination and Atheism. How can you people be illuminated atheists believing in Islam.

Isreal can live with Arabs and always have. Arabs want to crush Isreal. Conquor or Kill. Isreal has only taken a defensive position.

Read history how you want. I will read it for what is is.

No Religion no Wars.............that is hypocracy

Been to that part of the world in past.. Witnessed firsthand atrocities committed by israelis against unarmed civilians.. Provided medical care to many of the victims of israeli atrocities at the time.. Have complete and utter contempt for israel and its disgusting actions...

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
What about a NATO country starts talking about strikes against Israel for being a non-declared nuclear state with hundreds of nukes?

If Israel wants Iran bombed because of their nuclear program... Israel should be bombed too.

Nobody needs to be bombed but the warmongerers. Bomb Netanyahu and his ilk and bomb the Ayatollahs and Ahmadinejad, problem solved.

Enough with this ``let's bomb this country, no this country`` BS.

And if Israel bombs Iran's nuclear power plant, I bet China/Afghanistan/India/Pakistan/Iraq/Saudi Arabia/Kuwait/Qatar/Bahrain would really like the fallout would they not?

Israel needs to STFU already.
edit on 19-3-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by mikeybiznaz

This has nothing to do with religion. This is about Israel intervening hypocritically with the governance and internal policies of a sovereign state. As for you advocation of violence against muslims, well there is nothing much I can say. I can't stop you from holding close minded bigotry views. Just steer away from making this a religous or islamic debate. We are discussing and critisizing Israels forign policy. If you have any arguments defending it feel free to pesent them.

Israel is not acting defensively. Iran isn't making nuclear threats againts Israel. Israel here can be seen as the provocitator or at best advocater of unjustified, pre-emptive strikes.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
This is why we need to study and build thorium nuclear reactors:
en.wikipedia.org...

Read and learn. I've known about it for years.

China is investing now. If we could reliably build these we wouldn't have to worry about the waste as much and there'd be no weapons-grade material (this is in fact why the US used uranium instead). So if a nation declined to use it we would then know that their desires are military based. Since right now I don't think we have reliable thorium reactors, we can't separate an innocent desire for nuclear power and a sinister desire for nuclear weapons. This is leading to a messy situation where we put one group against another. One group says iran is doing this for weapons and the other says it's for peaceful nuclear energy (and national security).

GO THORIUM!
edit on 19-3-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-3-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Hey Benjamin Netanyahu,

Just.... Shutup.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join