It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Send the Japanese to my home too.

page: 1
3

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
I will take about 3 females aged 18-25. Will feed them.

..No but seriously, why did that guy get all the stars and flags when we have no idea if he/she is legit? I reckon he/she is just looking to get flags. What do YOU think?




posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by theghosthunter
 


Because allmost 90% of the people on ATS are detached from reality, Fortunately the other 10% dont care about been rewarded with stars and flags for their well thought out threads that will probably never get read.



posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Do you notice the type of people on ATS? I didn't for a second think this person wasn't sincere.
We don't know them, but I give them the benefit for the doubt.
I'm glad you have nothing better to do though than offer false hope in your title all to bash someone's image and their good intentions.
What are stars and flags anyway? something I hope i don't see on your post or this title.
edit on 19-3-2011 by jonibelle because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by jonibelle
 


You would be one of those 90% I mentioned in my previous post

edit on 19/3/11 by TedHodgson because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
he was hoping to get lucky with a family of 5 consisted of only girls from the age of 13-21. a lot of orphan here in the states why not adopt them instead?



posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by DOADOA
 


yeah, and if you check out that "website" the OP in that thread made, not A SINGLE person has signed up and posted/contributed. Typically everyone in that thread were a bunch of talkers with no action, funny.



new topics

top topics
 
3

log in

join