It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote Viewing Warnings

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
So that this does not get lost here are the warnings given on 3/16/11 by Ed Dames and by one named Louis Turi which I haven't heard of before.

Remote viewing teacher Major Ed Dames discussed his previous prediction of a major quake in Japan, and shared insights into forthcoming quakes, the solar 'Kill Shot,' and safe places to live. In a 2003 show with Art Bell, he predicted a massive earthquake would hit Japan and damage a nuclear reactor. (He was off on the year, which he told Art would be in late Spring, 2005.) He also shared this prediction with Japanese TV (related video clip).

Dames and his team have remote viewed what he calls the "next, mass human death-causing earthquake,"-- something akin to what we just witnessed in Japan. Though he couldnt name a date, the site of this will be the New Madrid Fault and the Wabash Valley seismic zone (see map below), and St. Louis, Missouri will be particularly hard hit with the most deaths, he declared, adding that we might even see the Mississippi River change its course.

The solar 'Kill Shot,' which will cause the collapse of Earths magnetic field and lead to huge power outages, will begin within the next couple of months, with dangerous activity from the sun continuing through late 2012, he outlined. According to Dames, the safest places in North America to deal with the disastrous upcoming earth changes include Alberta, Saskatchewan, parts of Manitoba, parts of east Oregon, Arizona, parts of New Mexico, the southern portion of the Appalachian Mountains, and an area west of the Great Lakes. He also updated his remote viewing project looking into the mysterious bird deaths around New Year's-- the cause of their deaths was indeed due to their disorientation brought on by fireworks, he said.

Turi Predictions:
First hour guest, seer Louis Turi talked about the crisis in Japan, and its connection to the astrological 'Tail of the Dragon.' He shared predictions for the rest of this month: March 20-22nd is a "window of death," and March 28-30th will bring in even more shocking news, with the possibility of more tsunamis, quakes, and volcanoes-- as bad as the disastrous events in Japan, he warned.

www.coasttocoastam.com...

Maj. Ed Dames sent us a USGS graphic of the location where he believes the next 'Big One" will be.

www.coasttocoastam.com...

Let's just hope that they are both wrong.

edit on 19-3-2011 by ElectricUniverse because: add link and map.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Oh dear, this really means nothing yo know.

I could have predicted this. It is just one of those things which will happen eventually - and the fact he was 6 years off proves that.

I'll give an example. A fella went to the betting shop some years ago and made a bet that 3 golfers would hit a hole in one during a specific tournament in the US that year. He won his bet. Every songle golf tournament sees literally thousands of t-off shots, and by the law of averages some will go right into the hole. This happens in every single tournament.

It is a pretty safe bet that one of the countries on the most acive geological plate systems on the planet would have a large earthquake at some pont. And given the current proliferation of nuclear power in the countries which are situated on said techtonic system, it is also a pretty safe bet that a nuclear incident would ensue.

So this does not excite me inthe slightest.

In fact, I can confidently predict that in 2017 there will be a major earthquake in the Phillipenes which will result in a chemical spill. The odds that within 6 years either side of that date this will occur are so good that I would say I have a 90% chance of being correct, as long as you will give me a +/- 6year margin of error, as you have given to this chap.

See. Look at statistics when you look at this stuff.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

thank god I live right on the foothills of the appalachian

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
You can learn more about the killshot in this video.

Google Video Link

edit on 19-3-2011 by Freezer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   

i wonder how there are 'safe' areas from the Solar 'kill shot'...
it seems the magnetic field collapse would allow all cosmic rays to penetrate the atmosphere
everywhere at once... for all unshielded satellites to get cooked/fried by solar flares
or CMEs during this 2 year window of the kill-shot

its hard to believe that the southern appalachians (including the brown-mountain lights in NC)
will be spared...maybe the interpetation involves the few, rare, Yokums that live hermit lives
out there in the remote valleys of Appalachia, where no TVs or Rural mail even exists...
that neolithic condition could then be said to have been 'spared'

sorry, i'm not biting on this bait

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
In a recent thread, a geologist stated that California is going to get hit today. I am watching hisz.rsoe.hu... and California is having 3 quakes as we speak.

As the other poster stated, it is a law of averages. Eventually it will happen. Unfortunately for us, it all seems to be happening at once.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Hmmm... But NO way were those bird deaths a result of fireworks. Dames is wrong on that. Nooo waaay. When I read that, made me think he's in league with tptb and has to help hide something...
Absolute twaddle.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by 5senses

Hmmm... But NO way were those bird deaths a result of fireworks. Dames is wrong on that. Nooo waaay. When I read that, made me think he's in league with tptb and has to help hide something...
Absolute twaddle.

Just to make it clear, he was referring only to one particular instance of the bird deaths that he personally remote viewed. Doesn't mean he stated that all the bird deaths were caused by fireworks.
edit on 19-3-2011 by Freezer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Freezer

Yeah - I got it. Just think he's wrong there is all.

I do, of course, want him to be wrong about everything else too as I have loved ones out in CA (as I know so many of us do) and don't want any harm to befall them.
Holding my breath a bit this week-end...

edit on 19-3-2011 by 5senses because: moved a bit

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
The Dragon's Tail is an astrological phenomenon used in Hindu and Tibetan astrology too. It is about where the Moon exits the wider path of the Sun known as the ecliptic - in an averaged counting.
Presently in Oriental terms it is in a Mars-ruled area of Mithun (Gemini). Mars itself though is in an area of collective disasters for a while to come.
If you are interested in any connection to astrology to the Japanese events, here's my thread started last night:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by DonnaLynn
In a recent thread, a geologist stated that California is going to get hit today. I am watching hisz.rsoe.hu... and California is having 3 quakes as we speak.

As the other poster stated, it is a law of averages. Eventually it will happen. Unfortunately for us, it all seems to be happening at once.

They have a dozen or so small quakwes and/or trmmors every day of every year.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   

The problem I have with Ed is that:
1) You can make all kinds of cool predictions just by reading the Galactic Federation downloads.
2) I'm tired of the fear mongering. The whole population of the planet is not going to move to Ecuador (or wherever he thinks it's "safe.") We need solutions, not more bad news. The mainstream media already gives us plenty of that. Why doesn't he use his psychic abilities to come up with some real solutions to the situation?

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Shamatt

Yes they do, but the law of averages would dictate that they are due for a big one! Following the path of the big quakes recently, it would make sense that California is next in line.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Freezer

Did you guys know that the end of this video has the same song that is at the end of Kubrick's Dr. Strangelove?

To me this is sort of a subtle admission of who is behind this message. Of course, that's just my opinion...

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by DonnaLynn
reply to post by Shamatt

Yes they do, but the law of averages would dictate that they are due for a big one! Following the path of the big quakes recently, it would make sense that California is next in line.

True, true.... A big one soon. But 5. whatever-it-was isn't big.

Could be tomorrow, could be next year, we just don;t know. I'm not banking on it being any time soon though. But then, I loose a lot of bets lol!

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shamatt
Oh dear, this really means nothing yo know.

I could have predicted this. It is just one of those things which will happen eventually - and the fact he was 6 years off proves that.

I'll give an example. A fella went to the betting shop some years ago and made a bet that 3 golfers would hit a hole in one during a specific tournament in the US that year. He won his bet. Every songle golf tournament sees literally thousands of t-off shots, and by the law of averages some will go right into the hole. This happens in every single tournament.

It is a pretty safe bet that one of the countries on the most acive geological plate systems on the planet would have a large earthquake at some pont. And given the current proliferation of nuclear power in the countries which are situated on said tectonic system, it is also a pretty safe bet that a nuclear incident would ensue.

So this does not excite me inthe slightest.

In fact, I can confidently predict that in 2017 there will be a major earthquake in the Phillipenes which will result in a chemical spill. The odds that within 6 years either side of that date this will occur are so good that I would say I have a 90% chance of being correct, as long as you will give me a +/- 6year margin of error, as you have given to this chap.

See. Look at statistics when you look at this stuff.

why yes Shamatt it would very wise for anyone to look at the statistics for 'this stuff' or rather anything at all they would like to comment on, and this may shock you, but that includes You. You should look into the statistics before you post anything from here on out so you don't get labeled one of those 'dis-info' or just completely lying and pulling stuff out of their ass types with comets like "and the fact he was 6 years off proves that." fact? what fact? the fact that you say so? or the fact that you know nothing at all about what your preaching? he wasn't 6 years off. if you cared to google Japan's earthquake history you would have learned this...

2007 Chūetsu offshore earthquake The nearby offshore fault lines to the plant. Some faults were discovered through research after the major earthquake while some were known before. The KK plant was 19 kilometers away from the epicenter of the magnitude 6.6 2007 Chūetsu offshore earthquake, which took place 10:13 a.m., July 16, 2007. Shaking of 6.8 m/s² (0.69 g) was recorded in Unit 1 in the east-west direction, above the design specification for safe shutdown of 4.5 m/s², and well above the rapid restart specification for key equipment in the plant of 2.73 m/s².[4] Units 5 and 6 also recorded shaking over this limit.[5] Shaking of 20.58 m/s² was recorded in the turbine building of Unit 3.[6] Those nearby saw black smoke which was later confirmed to be an electric transformer that had caught fire at Unit 3.[7][8] The fire was put out by noon on the day of the quake, about 2 hours after it started. The 3-story transformer building was nearly completely charred.[9] Reactor units 2, 3, 4, and 7 all automatically powered down safely in response to the quake, while units 1, 5, and 6 were already shut down for inspection at the time. TEPCO was ready to restart some of the units as of the next day, but the trade ministry ordered the plant to remain idle until additional safety checks could be completed. On Wednesday, July 18, the mayor of Kashiwazaki ordered operations at the plant to be halted until its safety could be confirmed.[10] The Nikkei reported that government safety checks could delay the restart for over a year, without stating the source of the information.[11] For comparison, in 2005, a reactor at the Onagawa NPP was closed for five months following an earthquake.[11]

Other Problems from the same earthquake...

-About 400 drums containing low-level nuclear waste stored at the plant were knocked over by the aftershocks, 40 losing their lids.[29] Company officials reported on July 17 that traces of the radioactive materials cobalt-60, iodine, and chromium-51 had been released into the atmosphere, presumably from the containers losing their lids.
-Criticisms of the company's response to the event included the time it took the company to report events and the certainty with which they were able to locate the source of various problems. Tepco's president, in fact, made a comment the site was a "mess"[30] after visiting post-quake.
-While the reported amount of leaked radioactivity remained far below what poses a danger to the public, details changed multiple times in the few days after the quake and attracted significant media attention.

radioactivity readings changed several times in the days following the earthquake, hmmm sound familiar anyone? now when have we heard Japan fumble and change their story on radiation leakage before???
oh why it was everyday since March 11 2011....

Even the radioactivity sensors around the site encountered trouble, the reading from these devices are normally available online, giving the public a direct measure of ambient radioactivity around the site, but due to damage sustained during the earthquake, stopped reporting on the website. The company published an apology on that page, and data from the devices covering the off-line period was released later, showing no artificial abnormalities

oh how convienient that was. why that would give any corrupt government or one just trying to cover its ass plenty of time to change it's public 'records' - or just completely make up new ones.

...something like, let's say NASA putting its WISE satelite into 'hibernation' as of Feb 2011 that "scanned the entire celestial sky at four infrared wavelengths about 1.5 times. It captured more than 2.7 million images of objects in space, ranging from faraway galaxies to asteroids and comets relatively close to Earth." and which made "discoveries of previously unknown objects include an ultra-cold star or brown dwarf, 20 comets, 134 near-Earth objects (NEOs), and more than 33,000 asteroids in the main belt between Mars and Jupiter." and where a "preliminary public release of the first 14 weeks of data is planned for April 2011, and the final release of the full survey is planned for March 2012." all of which would also give NASA - who has been proven to and admitted to 'altering' public images - plenty of time to do the same. hmm, la la la NASA would never lie either; riight. just like i am suuuuure they put WINE into 'hibernation' just as it reaches the outer parts of our solar system and photographed all these amazing discoveries , 'nope we have seen enough, no more pictures of unknown anomalies for you WISE, it's bed time'. mhmmm, but enough about NASA, and back to Japan and it's lies...

Tepco's president maintained that fears of a radiation leak were unfounded (since the amount leaked into the ocean was a billionth of the legal limit), but many reporters of the international community expressed distrust of the company that has a history of cover-up controversies. The IAEA's Mohamed ElBaradei encouraged full transparency throughout the investigation of the accident so that lessons learned could be applied to nuclear plants elsewhere

oh so radioactivity leaked into the ocean too... hmm not surprising with what we know today of the Japanese Government's credibility....

anyhow theres a whole crap load of info on this Wikipedia site hereKashiwazaki-Kariwa Nuclear Power Plant talking about dangerous Japanese
nuclear events, and radio active releases in the years 2000, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 and for whatever reason the records seem to stop at that date...hmm covering up anything i wonder 2009-present? given their history odds are in favor of that being likely.

and actually their is just WAY too much info for me to continue posting and teaching you when you can look it all up yourself, including the 2006 Japanese 8.3 earthquake that i haven't even touched upon yet or the 2004 Chūetsu Earthquake OR this "Tepco, has a history of not being forthcoming about nuclear safety issues, particularly those surrounding earthquake-related dangers. In 2003, all 17 of its nuclear plants were shut down temporarily after a scandal over falsified safety-inspection reports." seen here
...following the 8.3 magnitude earthquake in Japan and the damage it did to it's nuclear sites(the same year as the remote viewer predicted...)

. anyways happy reading....even though i am sure you won't. that or cite some 'credible' gov rubbish (might i suggest the Japanese Government?
) ) in some 'know-it-all' snarly reply. we shall see...

OH PS i don't know if you noticed but i only cited info on one of Japans 17 nuclear sites... i'm sure theirs even more information for you to learn on this subject i haven't even graced yet! ta ta
edit on 19-3-2011 by loagun because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Remote viewing is not real. It is nothing more than imagination and delusion.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by RMFX1
Remote viewing is not real. It is nothing more than imagination and delusion.

nice input, but as you said yourself...

EDIT to add: My personal opinion of what might possibly occur is irrelevant. I'm not a scientist.

in your LHC researchers 'set to create a mini-Big Bang', thread your opinion is irrelevant.
)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by 5senses

Hmmm... But NO way were those bird deaths a result of fireworks. Dames is wrong on that. Nooo waaay. When I read that, made me think he's in league with tptb and has to help hide something... Absolute twaddle.

I thought the same thing. He had me up until that point. After that I had to re-read and more heavily question the rest of his material.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I already posted this, but no matterts they slew me with using ed dames as the viewer...Aparently he has a history of failed predictions as well as the one hit.
Dont know if there are any other viewers out there but would like to hear from some on this matter...
Aparently one can only go so far into the future with this process as you hit a blank wall up ahead.Theres nothing after that according to some RVers.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join