Pakistan Air Force Scrambles To Thwart American Drones!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by Reign02

We are NOT AT WAR WITH THE COUNTRY... Their own Government allows us to track insurgents across the border and allows us to take out insurgents/terrorists.... You people FAIL horribly at intel and knowledge....

Wouldn't you say it's the US military that "FAIL horribly at intel and knowledge" considering they continue to take out innocent civilians, including a frikin wedding party ???

Maybe instead of sitting behind a monitor thousands of miles away, they should actually go in harms way and see who the hell they're targeting before they blow them to bits...

GOD I cannot STAND people like you two guys... Neither one of you have been to war and seen action. Neither of you know how military intel works, how we have to be 100% sure before we fire any weapons. Neither one of you two should be saying ANYTHING about anything to do with this war and "why don't the military do this" "do that". And the whole wedding party thing was that WE I.D.'d the terrorist we were looking for and had been for a long time, he was meeting up with his insurgents and using a wedding party as cover. We took them out and a few innocent people got killed.... It is NOT OUR FAULT. The terrorists HIDE amongst the civilians because they KNOW THAT WE WILL DO OUR BEST NOT TO ENGAGE THEM WHILE THEY ARE WITH CIVILIANS. You know what, I am done and over this thread and you two ignorant pricks who know NOTHING OF WAR AND RULES OF ENGAGEMENT AND HOW IT IS DOWNRANGE but yet want to tell everyone how horrible us US service members are.

I hope that one day your country is being invaded and we WILL come to help you guys cause nobody else will. And if you are American, the war is coming eventually. And I hope that I pass you by on the streets when you are injured or needing assistance so I can just ignore you and walk right by.

These terrorists don't care if you are American, British, African, Brazilian, Mexican, Russian, Indian, Iraqi, Afghani, German, etc etc. If you are not a Muslim they want you to die and they will use everything they can to kill you and as many people as they can around you. Even if it's their own countrymen and women. You two fail to understand their ideology and their way of thought.

Reign Out!

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Reign02

All I said to the moron above was that he has no clue what goes on in a warzone and how we operate in the military. The only thing/info he learns about is what he hears on the news.

Nah, couldn't be that I listen to 4 relatives currently serving or the service men I've seen every week for 30 years at the service men's club that I was on committee..

Met a lot more experienced soldiers than you..
Many are over the whole "fight for corporations" mentality..

BTW, I have nothing against soldiers..
I just think they should be at home mostly, defending out country..

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
we are defending our country.... and I have almost 10 years in the service and about 5 as a JTAC....

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reign02
we are defending our country.... and I have almost 10 years in the service and about 5 as a JTAC....

You really think that??
I got bad news for you..
There are now many times more what you'd call terrorist thanks to you defending our country..
That's a fact..
You can't kill that many civilians without creating more enemies..

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
Can someone provide proof that these 40 were all terrorists? A terrorist according to the Merriam Webster definition of a terrorist.

Care to show proof that they were civilians? GG hippies

Is this enough proof ?

The CIA has carried out one of its deadliest drone attack on civilians in Pakistan to date. Up to to 40 people were killed Thursday after missiles struck a public meeting, or jirga, in North Waziristan. The victims had assembled to resolve a dispute with the Taliban over a local mine. In a statement, the head of the Pakistani military issued a rare condemnation of the United States, saying "peaceful citizens, including elders of the area, were carelessly and callously targeted with complete disregard to human life." The United States is maintaining all victims were militants. A U.S. official told the New York Times, "These people weren’t gathering for a bake sale. They were terrorists."

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

of course they are going to say civilians... ITS A PROPAGANDA WAR AGAINST TERRORIST YOU IGNORANT PEOPLE

no it was more than likely the U.S. got played.
terrorist plant bad intel U.S. strikes, kills excatly who the news media says. no terrorist present.
U. S. receives bad press and labeled murders, baby killers.
civilians of the the said nation raise up and demand U.S. be made to pay, and be kicked out.
nation increases air patrols, to defend their air space, nation shoots down uav's.
and U.S. responses with "you are either with or againist us" and invades said nation.
U.S. receives more bad press and labeled imperialistic, and the whole world hates U.S.
edit on 20-3-2011 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
/quote]

You people FAIL horribly at intel and knowledge....[

having been in the marine corps, and having been on the reciving end of military intelligence.
i can tell you that military intelligence can and often is a oxymoron. intel is only as good as the source.
some poeple are pretty good about blowing smoke up people asses and can make you believe anything.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

If you were really defending our country you would be on the Mexican border, not over in the middle east. You aint defending crap but the oil for exxon mobil.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

Hey you got the quote thingie wrong. I never said that!

I am arguing against the drone usage in Pakistan.

Put the drones on our border with Mexico if you want to use them to defend America. We do not belong in Afghanistan, Iraq, or Pakistan. Nobody there has launched an armed attack on American soil.

Osama bin Laden is a convenient boogey man the CIA uses to fool gullible Americans to attack countries on behalf of large corporations who make HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS of dollars on the resulting wars. It is all about making money for large corporations and the Congressmen and Senators who hold stock in them.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

i apologize, i trimed the qoute but left your name.
i was quoting Reign02
again i apologize.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by lambros56
The United States is maintaining all victims were militants. A U.S. official told the New York Times, "These people weren’t gathering for a bake sale. They were terrorists."

Oh? Anyone carrying a gun is a terrorist? Lame! Many anti Taliban groups in Waziristan carry guns too. The bozos in their air conditioned drone control rooms in Nevada wouldn't know that, would they? But then at the same time, one really can't blame them. These are mostly opportunity targets. When you see a dozen fellas carrying RPGs and AK-47s, you shoot first and ask questions later.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

<< 1   >>

join