It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP in childrens show.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
This show is about an alien that took the form of a cat and has a grudge against Koop the protagonist. Kat's goal is to enslave/destroy the Human race but Koop always finds a way to stop him, the show usually incorporates the use of advanced weapons and the general conspiracies that have been floating around for the past decades.

Here is the link to the video that shows Kat manipulating the weather:

www.youtube.com...

Also, the second season premiered in Canada on September 11th 2010, just saying.

I'd like to hear everyone's opinion on this.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Haarp has been in childrens shows since....well at least 1984, prolly before that.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
"so much for global warming"

awesome. best line in the cartoon. they used haarp to suck up the radiation in the pacific i believe. not trying to go off topic, that just needs a lot of attention too. talk about synchronicity

edit to add not surprising from gi joe, the same show where the forces of good have to fight off kobra. hehe, reptile freaks lose it sometimes if you bring up gi joe.

either way, i believe we have it and are going to integrate it into common knowledge step by step. baby steps

usually through the babies
edit on 19-3-2011 by GenerationXisMarching because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
I should have figured that GIJoe would have had a HAARP reference in it, I guess "knowing" really is half of the battle, lol.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
And the cat looks like a gray.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by kalamatas

Well, he is an alien, lol.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
If it would have been made by someone else i would have said its bull but oh well, disney made it so .... yeah.... hard to dismiss...

new topics

top topics

join