It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Responsibility

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Will the New World Order (essentially unity) come by concerted efforts of trilateral commissioners etc... and will political systems remain?

Or will unity come by the concerted efforts of the individuals willing to take responsibility for the role government and politics play, ie, life on the species level, and could there be a potential for no political systems or trilateral commissions to remain?

At this point do you think we're in trouble and about to come together?

Was the trouble natural to our tendencies?

Or manufactured?

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by GoatwolfeWolfgoate

There will be no unity any time soon.
I would love to see true unity.
I would leave people alone and expect to be left alone.
But there are bad people out there for one reason or another, and they will never allow unity to happen.
Sad but i believe this to be true.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Interesting profile picture you have there... very reminiscent to the Old Templar Knights... like it was almost a tribute or a seal of someone who works for the Templar in their new form NWO...

the Illuminati... NWO.... whatever you wanna call it... started a scheme a long long time ago and via manipulation over the centuries will empower events that will allow control to happen... I dont know their plan...its gonna happen... one day... but why fight it? Kinda like trying to stop a train with a BB gun... whats the point?

anyways cheers!

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Thank you for your reply.

I have a point of contention about this specifically, "But there are bad people out there for one reason or another, and they will never allow unity to happen.
Sad but i believe this to be true. "

I think this has snowballed and is coming to a head. "Things are growing without light." (acid bath) ...and they're stinking.

And I appreciate this, "I would leave people alone and expect to be left alone." I think we need to figure out where to draw this line. I actually believe solitude will facilitate unity. Change comes from within.

reply to post by EvolEric

Thank you for your reply.

I'm curious of the Templar Knights picture that resembles the Hunab Ku, an approximation of a Mayan yin yang of sorts (not confirmed to be accurate in picture or use as far as I know - I just like the art of it and it's approximated intended meaning). If you could hook me up with a pic of the similar Templar image I would appreciate it out of curiosity.

And to be optimistic, I don't see it as a train vs a BB gun. We have all the power that supports the NWO, Illuminati etc, therefore more than enough to topple it.

edit on 19-3-2011 by GoatwolfeWolfgoate because: the that

edit on 19-3-2011 by GoatwolfeWolfgoate because: b

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Hunab Ku... never heard of her until tonight... that is interesting... I can clearly see a Templar Cross in your profile picture... I'll tell you what... give me until tomorrow, I will share a picture with you... I will take the Templar Cross and overlay it on your profile picture... which is the signal of Hunab Ku, right?

I'm dead tired and this computer that i'm on doesnt have photoshop... tomorrow I promise to show you a picture! anyways... all the best...

top topics

join