It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Governments and the Rich, Going Underground because of Elenin?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I don't care if people have a problem with my worldview. This has no bearing on the coincidences we are seeing. So you can throw this info out if you want, but I find it very troubling.

FEMA requests disaster materials on January 24, 2011.

Requested Menus to include snacks (i.e. fruit mix, candy, chocolate/peanut butter squeezers, drink mix, condiments, and utensils). All meals/kits must have 36 months of remaining shelf life upon delivery. Packaging should be environmentally friendly.

Underwater Body Bags?

RFI – Department of the NavyThe Space and Naval Warfare Systems Center (SPAWARSYSCEN) Atlantic, Advanced Technology Branch (Code 51610) is seeking information on commercially-available underwater body bags used for recovery operations of bodies and body parts.The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Authorized Equipment List (AEL) item number for this equipment is 03WA-01-BAGB: Underwater Body Bags. The target audience for this information is public resource dive teams within theemergency responder community, and all submittals should be suited to their specific needs.Review of this information is being performed for the DHS System Assessment and Validation for Emergency Responders (SAVER) Program, which aims to conduct objective comparative assessments and validation of commercial equipment andsystems and provide those results with the emergency responder community.

I will continue to add any weird actions by the government. Thanks to all who are adding to the thread..

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Rohdan

Whoa, you should see what's gonna' happen in 2036!! That's the scary one!
Why try to derail this thread into something that happens in 25 years? That's odd.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I'm becoming convinced that Elenin is the destroyer. If you think about it how would ancients really know the difference between a comet and a planet if the coma (atmosphere) around the comet was 27,000km and came close to earth. Nibiru or what ever you want to call it, is coming in flat on the same plane as the planets, not like all the other known comets (66 that go between the earth and sun) which come from the south go around the sun and then head back south (2 come from the north go around the sun and then head back north) We are about to travel through the tail of this thing for a period of time, will it cause a pole shift? radiation sickness? screw up the weather? A 24/7 lighting storm? Destroy all the vegetation? I don't think anyone knows. It is a fact that something about 10,000 years ago killed off the wholly mammoths. Good video about this comet below.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by addygrace

“The reason for denying me a prescription was predicated upon the Doctors conversation, with both CDC and DHSC representatives, whom discouraged it. After asking her if she took government orders, she replied, “No, but I do take their recommendations.”

By the way, the reason the government is recommending that KI not be sold to people is because of fear mongering tripe like this that will encourage know-nothings to take a potentially harmful substance for no reason, without calculating the proper dosage.

If you are going to use that logic, then you may as well say that the government must tell us everything we can and cannot do, and we need to listen. Oh wait they are already trying to do that. I don't think it's the government's place to tell people how they should care for themselves. There is nothing wrong with being prepared. I don't wait for the government to make my decisions for me and I would hope others do the same.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ellie Sagan

“The reason for denying me a prescription was predicated upon the Doctors conversation, with both CDC and DHSC representatives, whom discouraged it. After asking her if she took government orders, she replied, “No, but I do take their recommendations.”

By the way, the reason the government is recommending that KI not be sold to people is because of fear mongering tripe like this that will encourage know-nothings to take a potentially harmful substance for no reason, without calculating the proper dosage.

If you are going to use that logic, then you may as well say that the government must tell us everything we can and cannot do, and we need to listen. Oh wait they are already trying to do that. I don't think it's the government's place to tell people how they should care for themselves. There is nothing wrong with being prepared. I don't wait for the government to make my decisions for me and I would hope others do the same.

Please tell me off the top of your head how much KI you should take, for how long and how many times a day. Also, off the top of your head, please tell me what levels of radiation should make you start taking it. Also, off the top of your head, please tell me how to measure those radiation levels....

Thought so... People in Japan are getting KI because they need it. Americans cant be trusted with it because of the likes of people fear mongering and believing everything they read/hear.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I cannot tell you off the top of my head. But I do have the potassium iodide pills for every one of my family members and myself in case of emergency. I live near a lot of nuclear reactors and a high target large city. There are directions on the package and I know enough to not use them unless told that it would be necessary. I think that you think that doctors know everything and think they always know exactly what a person should do. They do not. I take responsibility for my own health, but I also see a doctor when I know that I cannot do it on my own.
edit on 22-3-2011 by Ellie Sagan because: grammar

Haha, I just reread what you wrote... "Americans cannot be trusted...." bah, that is ridiculous. You make it sound like there are no educated people here.
edit on 22-3-2011 by Ellie Sagan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Ellie Sagan

I cannot tell you off the top of my head. But I do have the potassium iodide pills for every one of my family members and myself in case of emergency. I live near a lot of nuclear reactors and a high target large city. There are directions on the package and I know enough to not use them unless told that it would be necessary.

I would assume you would wait to be told by a government official? Which contradicts this statement,

Oh wait they are already trying to do that. I don't think it's the government's place to tell people how they should care for themselves.

I understand that I am taking you out of context somewhat. You are saying it is not the government's place to limit the sale of KI. But no one would know when to take the KI without them first informing the people right?

There is a nuclear emergency as of right now, meaning all the people who don't have KI and want to buy it, are not 'being prepared' they are displaying an impulsive reaction to a tragedy. Which I assume is the reason KI has been pulled from certain shelves. Not to stop people from being prepared but from making knee-jerk reactions.

Haha, I just reread what you wrote... "Americans cannot be trusted...." bah, that is ridiculous. You make it sound like there are no educated people here.

If KI was pulled from shelves that is a testament to my statement. I think similar circumstances have arisen in Canada too, so I will add to my statement, Canadians also cannot be trusted.

There are educated people in both countries, but when dealing with the entire population, regulations and rules are usually made to protect the uneducated and easily manipulated.

Nothing wrong with you or anyone else being prepared, but if you have waited until after a disaster, that is not preparedness.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Ellie Sagan

There are directions on the package and I know enough to not use them unless told that it would be necessary. I think that you think that doctors know everything and think they always know exactly what a person should do. They do not.

There are other things that are not listed on the package, such as: drug interactions.

Your doctor or pharmacist may already be aware of any possible drug interactions and may be monitoring you for them. Do not start, stop, or change the dosage of any medicine before checking with your doctor or pharmacist first.Before using this medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist of all prescription and nonprescription/herbal products you may use, especially of: ACE inhibitors (e.g., captopril, lisinopril), angiotensin receptor blockers (ARBs such as losartan, valsartan), certain "water pills" (potassium-sparing diuretics such as amiloride, spironolactone, triamterene), drospirenone, eplerenone, lithium, potassium-containing drugs (e.g., supplements such as potassium chloride).This document does not contain all possible interactions. Therefore, before using this product, tell your doctor or pharmacist of all the products you use. Keep a list of all your medications with you, and share the list with your doctor and pharmacist.

I think that you think that doctors know everything and think they always know exactly what a person should do. They do not.

Yes, I would trust doctors over people selling products over the internet, or general fear mongering people. There are some things you can do on your own, but I do know Doctors have better insight than myself.

Like I said, nothing wrong with being prepared. But you yourself said you don't know anything about KI dosing and I assume you don't know about side effects or drug interactions, and I presume you don't have a radiation detection set up at home.

So in the end, you will be waiting to hear from the same people as me, whether to take anything in precaution of radiation poisoning.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

You have 33 posts as of right now, and they are mostly in creationist vs. evolution threads. This is not a personal dig but I think your end of the world scenario is in your head more than it is in reality. Maybe it is something you wish would happen?
Not a personal dig, eh? Coulda fooled me. I find it a bit creepy that you would do this kind of "research" on the OP and espouse your analysis as if a difference from your opinion discredits theirs.

I'm not buying the video on its own merits, but it's often not easy to "debunk" something that anticipates a coming event before the timing of the "event" has passed. There are some premises that seem dubious, but it's interesting conjecture.

When very wealthy/influential people meet with each other or travel to common places, there are all sorts of possible explanations, including "far-fetched" ones. It also stands to reason that extremely wealthy people might have much more elaborate bug-out plans than most of the rest of us do or would even want. Many of us (I speak for at least myself here) don't plan to "bug out" until we have no choice or it's "too late". It's all a matter of perspective of what's most important, and it's okay if we don't all agree on what that constitutes.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

There is a nuclear emergency as of right now, meaning all the people who don't have KI and want to buy it, are not 'being prepared' they are displaying an impulsive reaction to a tragedy. Which I assume is the reason KI has been pulled from certain shelves. Not to stop people from being prepared but from making knee-jerk reactions.
There are educated people in both countries, but when dealing with the entire population, regulations and rules are usually made to protect the uneducated and easily manipulated.
Yikes! After many years of experience, I have found the most "educated" people to be the ones who have been most manipulated. Of course, someone who has been convinced that individuals are less able to be responsible and care for themselves than bought-and-paid-for bureaucrats might not see things that way.

Every once in a while I get a knee-jerk, impulsive desire to eat food that most would agree is not healthy. Should I assume you would be in favor of keeping it out of my home?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsimitpo

Yikes! After many years of experience, I have found the most "educated" people to be the ones who have been most manipulated.

DId you want me to link you to all the Nibiru, Elenin, End of the world-threads and videos from here and Youtube?

Uneducated seem to be getting manipulated....

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by tsimitpo

Not a personal dig, eh? Coulda fooled me. I find it a bit creepy that you would do this kind of "research" on the OP and espouse your analysis as if a difference from your opinion discredits theirs.

I already said, there is nothing to analyse, so I no analysis can be made. Posting what was in the OP is equal to posting an article that found 10 people bought the same ten pairs of black shoes. There is no meat and potatoes. And the video linked is a fear-mongering video that is associated with an online company that sells precious metals.

It isn't a personal dig. Religious people are inclined to see/believe a doomsday scenario come to pass because most religions call for it.

Watch around the 9:20 mark

It's nothing personal, but those threads should probably be in the religion forum.

I'm not buying the video on its own merits, but it's often not easy to "debunk" something that anticipates a coming event before the timing of the "event" has passed.

The guy claims Comet Elenin is a dwarf star, but that it is in a near orbit of Jupiter. A dwarf star is larger than Jupiter, we can see Jupiter with the naked eye. There is no debunking to be done here, just look out at the night sky, you can do it for yourself.

It also stands to reason that extremely wealthy people might have much more elaborate bug-out plans than most of the rest of us do or would even want.

Of course there are back up plans, but if you want to prove that certain people are involved in certain ones, at least bring some evidence to the table (even circumstantial).

The OP could've posted references to show that it was abnormal that they are meeting in a country at the same time, but I don't see anything like that.

This thread was fluff from the get go.

edit on 22-3-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-3-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Michael Shermer is a clever preacher of HIS belief system, but both sides are guilty of doing the same thing to the side they don't agree with. The appearance of being more intelligent than those of another persuasion doesn't automatically make the "intelligent" side more "right".

I'm not sure why you found this thread so engaging when you have so little respect for the OP. I don't believe the OP made any "claims" at all and really just threw some "stuff" in a post to see what people thought of it. You characterize it as "fluff" - and so it is. Why is that a problem?
edit on 22-3-2011 by tsimitpo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by tsimitpo

Michael Shermer is a clever preacher of HIS belief system, but both sides are guilty of doing the same thing to the side they don't agree with.

The video wasn't about Michael Shermer, hence why i said fast forward and watch around the 9:20 mark.

The appearance of being more intelligent than those of another persuasion doesn't automatically make the "intelligent" side more "right".

Please quote me where I argued semantics about right and wrong? I did make one 'error' earlier where I said the OP had to prove something, of course there are many good threads where nothing is black and white.

I don't believe the OP made any "claims" at all and really just threw some "stuff" in a post to see what people thought of it. You characterize it as "fluff" - and so it is. Why is that a problem?

The premise is that Elenin was coming and is a dwarf star. That is clearly false. The video debunks its own theory with the calculation of Elenin's position and the relative size of a dwarf star. For more info, see: Here

Why is fluff a problem? It isn't really, but this is just another fear mongering thread in a list of too many.

Here
and
Here
and
Here
and
Here
and
Here
and
Here
and
Here
and
Here
and
Here
and
Here

The list keeps going but you can use the search tab if you want to see how the world will end.

Fear mongering... at its best.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Honestly, I didn't know all our radio and television stations were already run by the government. I assumed it would be an announcement from government and/or private facilities on the radio or television if there were a nuclear reactor accident which is the reason I bough the KI pills around 2 years ago. I also considered the possibility of terrorist attacks that might use dirty bombs possibly contaminated with radiation. So, I don't depend on the government to protect me from myself, but I do expect the government to warn us of impending disaster. I do see why you said what you did though. I guess it could seem like a contradiction, but in my mind it's sorted out a little differently. Like I said, I did not panic-purchase the pills. I thought it through after educating myself and decided it would be better to be safe than sorry if we would ever need them. You did put it into perspective for me, but I get so angry to think that the government has taken on the role of parent to so many people and too many people are just fine with that.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I didn't say I don't trust doctors, I just know that they don't know everything. I know that from experience. It's a long story, but I have seen too many life destroying decisions made by doctors with my family and it's made me realize that you must educate yourself. I actually diagnosed something that they couldn't (wouldn't?) just from reading on the internet. It was confirmed by a different doctor that we went to and by then it was too late. Death literally came about month later. Sad isn't it? Anyway, the other thing you mentioned about drug interactions, my family and I do not take any medications at all. I didn't feel it necessary to research drug interactions, but I assume someone intending to use the KI pills would do the research and ask their doctor ahead of time. I guess I give people too much credit assuming they have brains and use them.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I guess if the comet did hit, the best place would be in a bunker underground. Atleast until the radiation from all of the damaged nuclear power plants disapated. KI would then be very important. The video store had a new release a few months back about a brown dwarf impacting the earth. Maybe they are trying to prepare us.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Since the whole thing about trusting governments and doctors when it comes to nuclear radioactivity and potassium iodide, I suggest people go to Shane Conner's website, www.ki4u.com... and you'll be able to protect yourself and know more about KI than your doctor does. As for interactions, good luck even with a doctor's assistance. Most prescription drugs have possible side effects that if you knew about you wouldn't even risk.
edit on 23-3-2011 by tsimitpo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsimitpo
Since the whole thing about trusting governments and doctors when it comes to nuclear radioactivity and potassium iodide, I suggest people go to Shane Conner's website, www.ki4u.com... and you'll be able to protect yourself and know more about KI than your doctor does. As for interactions, good luck even with a doctor's assistance. Most prescription drugs have possible side effects that if you knew about you wouldn't even risk.
edit on 23-3-2011 by tsimitpo because: (no reason given)

Save over 25% ($220) getting it all!

$615.00 each, includes shipping!

QUANTITY > 'THE PACKAGE' (IN STOCK)

- 'The Package' contents & details HERE
- In-Stock for Immediate Free Shipping!

Contents bought individually adds up to $835.00.
You save $220.00 buying them in 'The Package'!

Most customers then get some extra KI and
RADStickers (sometimes another NukAlert)
depending on how many are in their family.

You mean to say for $615 I can be fully protected?? What a great website.

spam

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Let's focus on the leaders good or bad that drop off the face of Earth this year.

Where's Mubarack these days? Gahdaffi next? Then Japanese Emporer?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join