It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Governments and the Rich, Going Underground because of Elenin?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Is comet Elenin actually a comet, or is the "Extinction Level Lady" actually a brown dwarf star?
If she's a comet, why build all of these underground bunkers?

Did Leonid Elinen actually discover a comet, or is his name a codeword?

The Leonids (/ˈliː.ənɪdz/ LEE-ə-nids) are a prolific meteor shower associated with the comet Tempel-Tuttle. The Leonids get their name from the location of their radiant in the constellation Leo: the meteors appear to radiate from that point in the sky. They tend to peak in November.

What does Leonid stand for?

So the Leonids stands for meteor shower from the constellation Leo.
Ele stands for extinction level event.
Nin stands for Sumerian lady.

So let me get this straight. His name actually means She is an Extenction Level Meteor Shower.
That's like saying Bill Russell's name means Boston Celtics center who wins 11 Championships.

What are the odds, this is NOT a codeword for the rich and powerful?

Here is something odd.
David Rockefeller went to New Dehli with 24 family members But why?

Warren Buffet went to New Dehli with Bill Gates But why?
They are there right now.

Could it be to live in luxurious underground bunkers?
Russian Company, also building underground bunkers

In 2006 the European Union rapidly drew up and deployed plans to build a “Doomsday Seed Vault” to store millions of seeds from countries around the world in case of a catastrophic event. Previous reports suggest that the US Government Is Preparing For Unlikely Events Like War, Catastrophic Collapse of Society, and Even Asteroids. Among the preparations, the US government, like Russia, is building underground bunkers and military bases. The U.S. is reportedly building these bunkers so rapidly, and on such a large scale, that private contractors are unable to acquire materials to build bunkers for individual clients. In recent years we’ve also learned that the US government is one of, if not the largest buyer of survival foods like freeze dried foods and MRE’s for emergency preparedness deployment. We’ve also recently learned that Department of Homeland Security has committed to “regionalizing” supplies across 15 regional emergency supply warehouses.

Why are they in such a hurry to get these underground bunkers built?

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
honestly i hope that its all just a coinsidence! but does make you think,how often do all these so called elite do this? how often do they get together to hide in each others holes? it could either mean something terrible for the rest of us or it just means its about that time when they all get that call that its the bi monthly rich guy orgy extravaganza...

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by addygrace

The only thing that guy explained is that he is trying to sell silver, and he does this right away in the video. Marketing.

"You listening to Mike, I'm with silvercoinreserve.com..."

Mike doesn't know the difference between a comet and a dwarf star.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
That crossed my mind too, thanks for post it. Right now, we must consider all the theories and options, no matter what wierd or crazy could be. More than ever, now is when we ATSer need to be open-minded. I'll be following your thread.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Oh there is nothing going on…
Move along… nothing to see…

There is no reason to build these bunkers…
No Nibiru… No danger from ELEnin… no impending nuclear war…
There is NO reason to go underground…

haha

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Why? you ask....

Let me ask you this......when has a government been 100% proactive to a particular cause?

the answer, is NEVER

UNTIL NOW .....with the seed bank

if there is any proof the world as we know it will end, it is this

and it is glossed over by the masses like nothing.

so...if u are SMRT smart....move to the arctic and build a nice shelter in a cave near the seed bank......get plenty of firewood......and when TSHTF .....well, i guess u'd have enough seeds for eternity (cause no one else is gonna make it up there)

edit on 19-3-2011 by BadBoYeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
If they go underground and everyone else is wiped out, they will not be able to function after that.

Because they will have no peasants to wait on them and they will argue about who is the most powerful, and the world will be wrecked anyway.

I would rather stay on the surface.

So don't worry - I don't think this is a conspiracy.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
well Elenin is real,its gonna happen and there not a dam thing we can do to stop it,and us poor folk will have to ride it out on the surface,scarey times ahead..

if it dont flip the planet,then it will deffo smash a hail of fire rain from it trail as it pass's.

i just hope its all wrong,and im wrong and your all wrong about Elenin.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Just another weird thing.

Terror Threats rising as FEMA orders $1 Billion in dehydrated food
That article actually supports my theory. Why would terror threats cause that?
They did this a month ago! That is pretty damning, IMO.

The government is also buying up all the potassium iodide.Link

While pharmacies are refusing to sell it over the counter.

“Yesterday afternoon (roughly 1400PST), the Urgent Care in Ventura, California, denied me a prescription for KI (potassium iodide): an over the counter, salt,” writes Michael (surname withheld). “The reason for denying me a prescription was predicated upon the Doctors conversation, with both CDC and DHSC representatives, whom discouraged it. After asking her if she took government orders, she replied, “No, but I do take their recommendations.”

Umm....This is getting really insane. Well I have my Bible. There is nothing else I could do, to stop the wheels that have been put in motion.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   

You have 33 posts as of right now, and they are mostly in creationist vs. evolution threads. This is not a personal dig but I think your end of the world scenario is in your head more than it is in reality. Maybe it is something you wish would happen?

If you want to show that anything in this OP is even worth looking at you need to explain why it is so weird for businessmen to travel around the world. Then explain why it is weird for a government to buy potassium iodide in the midst of a nuclear accident. Explain why it's weird for FEMA to buy food. etc,etc,etc.

Most of these things are business as usual unless you can state otherwise. Linking them all together does not validate any theories.

And the video is bunk, so there is no reason to try and justify it.
edit on 19-3-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I haven't seen the vid but lets see:
Fact: There are bunkers in India, and specifically Dehli. Link
Fact: 2 or 3 people in Delhi currently. Sarah Palin
Another top US official in India

Fact: Obama and whoever else visited Delhi in November 2010.

In regards to Obama visit. Whatever the official reason was, could it just be possible that they were there to inspect the bunkers? And could it be just maybe that the huge security/military presence during the visit was for this reason?

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Exactly.

People should know better to believe such crap.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by addygrace

Umm....This is getting really insane. Well I have my Bible. There is nothing else I could do, to stop the wheels that have been put in motion.

what you talking about you have your bible...this is not the work of any fairytale god...this is science,astrophysics facts.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   

“The reason for denying me a prescription was predicated upon the Doctors conversation, with both CDC and DHSC representatives, whom discouraged it. After asking her if she took government orders, she replied, “No, but I do take their recommendations.”

By the way, the reason the government is recommending that KI not be sold to people is because of fear mongering tripe like this that will encourage know-nothings to take a potentially harmful substance for no reason, without calculating the proper dosage.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
this guys channel has great info on current events and everything concerning 2012. i have been reading about this 2012 stuff over the past 6 months online and just came across this guys channel a few days ago and nothing has really blown me away as much as his videos because he references everything he's saying. i think everyone 'smart' enough to know something is not right should watch his video's.....

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
No, they are not.
Are you remembering to take your pills - no, your not, obviously.

Look, we have been here before - if there was a brown dwarf in the solar system it would already be screwing with every planet we share it with. That amount of gravity would tear our little spinning home appart faster than a fat American farting in a wet paper bag.

:O)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
I have to give the OP a lot of credit here....

Based on the title of this thread I was thinking, "Oh here we go again with some off the wall theory based on nothing" but I was pleasantly surprised. It is still speculation, but it is speculation based around actual events. The events being this comet and the trips to Delhi. Is it possible? I would have to say yes. I am at work at the moment, but I am actually looking forward to leaving here, checking out the links, and seeing how much of what is claimed is factual.

Nice job OP

edit on 19-3-2011 by MrWendal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Elenin is inside the orbit of Jupiter, it would be visible to the naked eye to us if it were a brown dwarf. It would be the brightest thing in the sky next to the moon. Most brown dwarfs have some light of their own, however dim, and some of them are up to 80 times as large as Jupiter. Even if it did not give off any light of its own it would reflect the light of the sun and because it is closer it would be brighter than Jupiter in the sky, If it still had some light of its own it would be still be brighter yet.

I posted a thread on it with the video you posted and a link to the JPL model in the videos so you can run the simulation itself... www.abovetopsecret.com...

We have been kicking it around for a week now. I think we can safely says it is not a brown dwarf. However if we have another big quake on the next alignment date Sept 27 that is pretty compelling evidence there is a correlation. So since it does not have enough mass to effect the earth it would have to be using the electric universe model to have an effect here is a post I made on that:

However here is another possibility I'll throw out here just for kicks and giggles. We are all looking at this based on the gravitational model of the universe. What if we based it on the Electric Universe model? If we get more earthquakes on or near the alignment dates could the comet be some sort of electrical trigger? This might explain how a comet with such a small mass could effect the earth? Now please don't comment on whether the EU model is valid or not there is already a debate thread for that here www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you are opposed to the EU model just assume it is valid hypothetically if you want to comment, or don't comment on this point. What I want to get at is what sort electrical or electromagnetic, or plasma, etc. action would be necassary for it to effect us in such a manner? Any EU proponents want to weigh in on this? or Electrical engineers or hobbyist etc using electrical principles etc?

PS if your not familiar with the electric universe do a search or start here:

www.thunderbolts.info...
video.google.com...#

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
A lot of speculation has been going on about comet Elenin and the estimates of its path, size and tail have been changing over the last months. I think it's too early to tell if the comet is a real threat to Earth until more solid information about its path, size, tail size, composition and speed are collected. No one can be 100% sure about its behaviour when it enters our solar system in the next few months.

What could be potentially dangerous is if Earth passes through its tail near the end of October 2011 but the length of its tail and the exact distance of the comet from the Earth at that point is not known. The last estimates were approximately 0.23 AU = 34,407,540 km distance from Earth and at least 900,000 km tail length which make any impact with the tail not realistic with that data.

Elenin tail

Distance from Earth
edit on 19/3/2011 by Longdead33 because: Corrected numbers

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by loagun

one of the most crappy videos I've ever seen. And I've seen a lot. can it BE more meaningless?

March 15th passed without armageddon. the super moon is lame. so will be ELENIN.

you guys should watch this comet that has chances of an impact in 2036. but I think you're not interested cause it's not a secret or a conspiracy.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join