It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will the Japanese rebuilding process be the downfall of the US dollar?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
the crash of the mighty US dollar will start very soon as Japan starts selling 850 billion dollar of US treasury bonds to start rebuilding its damage country.
will this huge amount of US bonds find buyers on the market is the question most are asking.

This will be the ultimate testing time for the US dollar and if these fail to sell the dollar is then doom.

If the dollars crashes life on earth will change rapidly for many in ways few will have seen coming.

peace & health
SM

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

The dollar has been down for a while now, but i dont believe it will doom it

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

Silly, there will always be US dollars as long s bernanke hass a printing press.
Of course my baking skills are awesome nowadays, i'm planning on baking some $200 loafs of bread.
But the US dollar will still be around.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
According to this man at

Unitedstatesprophecy.com

He says the collaspe of the U.S. dollar will come when Fidel Castro dies. Not sure how that corrolates to one another but he says God gave him these visions. He has had several in the past that have came true as well. I don't know about you but I'm trusting in God on this one and if he gives this man a vision that the U.S. dollar collaspes when Fidel Castro dies, then by golly I believe him.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

top topics

join