It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonic, mumbo jumbo... a flashy gentlemans club?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

A forced public registry is an infringement of our civil liberties.

This is not for all the Freemasons, only for the Freemasons who are in politics and other high ranking administrative posts have to publicly declare their masonic status, it was also mentioned in the documentary. You didn't read the previous post, in which I stated it.

This request is only for Freemasons who are at administrative posts in the govt., not for other Freemasons. And so far, those govt. officials have refused to state their masonic status in public records, Why they are refusing ?

They are the lawmakers, and those laws affects lives of people, so peoples have every right to know all about them. Freemasonry is not some product manufacturing company, it is implanting certain belief systems in its members. And on those belief systems, they are working in society. So only politicians and high ranking govt. officials at administrative posts, have to declare their masonic status in public.

If Freemasonry, can't do that then it has to wear this tag of secret society for forever. And it is accused of everything which surrounds the title of secret societies.

edit on 21/3/11 by vinay86 because: Content.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by vinay86

It starts out for government officials and politicians. As the video even said there was possible push for military officials. For me, I'm an NCO, but I outrank many officers in the Masons and several officers are in my command. It starts out with just the government then moves to other areas of employment.

Their membership doesn't affect their decisions in the employment life with maybe the exception they are charged to always be honest and true.

But as lawmakers are still private citizens they still have the right to privacy just as any other citizen deserves. Forced registry is wrong.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by vinay86

Well then you'd be just as well to demand a registry of which universities those people attended, and which sports teams they support, and which churches they go to, and which schools their children go to... because all of these could lead a person to give preferential treatment to another if left unchecked...

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
A compulsive registry is an infringement one's civil liberties and such registry won't stay contained to just government officials. Free, law abiding men should never be compelled against their will to give into irrational fear and paranoia.

A registry would be used for harassment purposes and for some anti-Masons (who are in high government or military positions) they could show bias against the Masons. "Public concern" is fueled by the lies of anti-Masons whose bigotry has blinded them.

reply to post by JoshNorton

Lets throw in other such philanthropic groups such as Kiwanis, Elks, or Rotary. Let's throw in activist groups such as PeTA. Don't forget the humanists, atheists, and communists.

<< 1   >>

join