It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sacramento Under Alert

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Krzyzmo

Sacramento International airport is not really an international airport. They just have flights to and from Canada. When I lived in Sacramento, I use to have to fly or drive to San Francisco, to get out of the country.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by tamusan

They wouldn't land them at LAX!

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Look folks I am seriously concerned here I cnnot get correct info regarding readings or what happened yesterday or today!! I and my friend was exposed to this air yesterday unprepared as everyone kept saying everthing is good also, the dam radonet showed nothing alarming WTHELL is going on????

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Pimpish

You might not want to say anything as your employer may have a confidentiality agreement in place where they can retaliate if you share such information.

Also, stop trying to scare people on here.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I really don't think the readings from radiationnetwork.com or blackcat is of much use as the detectors are indoors "inside peoples houses" Any fall out would have to be pretty close to the sensor on the unit. I think if these detectors go off inside their home it is more likely that the person has went outside and became contaminated and then happened to sit down next to there detector unit. But Im not an expert. A good way to check the levels better would be to go buy a dust buster hand held vac and put it out side and let it run for an hour and then take the little filter bag out and then run a radiation detector over that.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
As good of a site as ats is there anyone with knowledge of good readings currently---- as well as info on this incoming storm to westcoast???

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Kharron

No linky,

You stinky!

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

I know exactly what sort of confidentiality agreements are in place, which I said more than once, and which is also why I was very vague.

Second, I have not tried to scare anybody on here. I am a little concerned about your reading comprehension, as I stated more than once that I hadn't seen anything unusual. How is that trying to scare people?

*dramatization*

Person: "Hello Mr. The Sword, just wanted to report that everything looks normal right now."
The Sword: "Holy crap, stop scaring me!"

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join