It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange connection with thriller movie and Japan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I don't know if this has been covered here but I will try my best to be coherent with my thought pattern. Tonight I was watching a movie titled "Vanishing on 7th Street" I believe it's Japan release is "Reset". The movie is not interesting because of the storyline but rather for it's spooky reference to Japan and the recent events there. First of all it was an American made movie for release in Japan and contains references to Nuclear power plant, the fate of missing bodies, Island of Roanoke which I relate to Island of Japan, If anyone has seen this maybe you can catch what I am getting at but here is a link to it's original site(Japan) Reset and a youtube link Youtube vid I believe this is just to close to be just a freak thing it's like a foretelling of things to come even at the end as the credits roll, a song is playing with the chorus" A real good thing is coming to an end". If you agree or if you think I'm pulling at straws let me know.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I too unfortunately had the displeasure of watching this. Thank god for Thandie Newton. I would have to say I see no connection. It was just a low budget horror/thriller which hasn't been released here yet

en.wikipedia.org.... Slated for spring. 10 million budget I bet it goes straight to DVD. just my two cents.
edit on 19/3/11 by TrowaBarton because: n/m

EDIT. Feb 18th 2011 limited release.
DVD release May 11th.
Box office a whopping $22,200 Numbers/statistics

Well considering the fact that it was put out over here and the fact that the Japan references were used probably just to get the point across that people are disappearing all over the world and to amplify the horrors which happened to survivors I'd have to say h=just another Hayden Christenssen bomb.
edit on 19/3/11 by TrowaBarton because: Horrible post should've thought before hand

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I just thought this movie screamed movie warning message I just see a lot of connections but then again I might need to get some sleep. Well it was worth a try.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by basilray

You may very well be right given the timing of the release etc. I just, Idk I personally do not see it.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
to add to your point op:

HEREAFTER due to be released in japan in the tsunami week, was pulled from the cinema there...starring matt damon i think produced by clint eastwood....look a the shocking tsunami scenes in the trailor

some other interesting videos here, the first one in this link is a head f$^k

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 19-3-2011 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

wow I gotta say at first I thought no not 2012 because that movie is not realistic like that plane trip to China would not have made it half way to Hawaii, but then the other images of recent events. yeah just like my comp is losing it's internet connection every time I come to this site tonight and believe me it's just this site. wishing I knew how to get Tor to work on my browser...

top topics

join