It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Centrifugal Force and Centrifugal Force, Gravity, 2012, the Hurricane of a Galaxy and the Japan disa

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
So I just thought that I would go over the essentials of what I believe will cause the disasters of 2012.

CENTRIFUGAL FORCE

Wikipedia Centrifugal Force

Centrifugal force (from Latin centrum, meaning "center", and fugere, meaning "to flee") represents the effects of inertia that arise in connection with rotation and which are experienced as an outward force away from the center of rotation

So have you ever spun on one of those merry go round type disc's at a playground. You know the ones that you spin on and it creates a centrifugal force that pulls you outward. You hold on but if the hand rails were not there you would be forced off the end of it.

Well.. if you have then you probably understand that it acts kind of like G's but sideways. So the world is not just still. It is spinning in and rotating at a great speed. Imagine that the spinning playground was round like the earth and not a flat surface. What would happen. Well most of the energy that is created by the centrifugal force G's would be near the equator, but there would be different amounts of pressure put on the Earth's crust throughout the world.

Now, understand that the Earth is in a Galaxy that looks kind of like a hurricane. It is not round but it kinda looks like the spinning wheel that is flat. Now, the reasons that Galaxies look like Hurricanes is simple. Centrifugal force. Yes.. the Hurricane's ceiling is limited by the atmosphere, but that is not why they look like they do, or at least that is the theory.

www.madsci.org...

So the Theory of 2012 as I have heard it says that every so many years (lets not get into how many years it is exactly) the earth goes above or below the Galactic Plane of the Milky Way Galaxy.

So it is said we will cross over this in 12-21-2012. So imagine that at the center of this Galactic plane there would be energy from all the GRAVITY of the MASSES on that particular plane. As MOST MASS will have settled here as it is the easiest and most likely place for the MASS to settle. That MASS would effect the centrifugal force of the Earth. Even if it is slight it could cause earthquakes that nobody in a long time has seen and lots of tsunami's. It seems lots of religions and old beliefs talk about huge floods and such.

As we keep moving forward I think we should keep this in mind. We have an earthquake that the people who study these things felt was not possible, and to me this theory is solid science.

These earthquakes could be greater then thought possible because we are entering the "Age of Aquarius" by passing through the galactic plane and the Gravitational forces are effecting the Centrifugal forces of the spinning of the Earth.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ProfATS

most of the energy that is created by the centrifugal force G's would be near the equator

Please read your own title. It is a force, not energy.

As MOST MASS will have settled here as it is the easiest and most likely place for the MASS to settle. That MASS would effect the centrifugal force of the Earth. Even if it is slight it could cause earthquakes that nobody in a long time has seen and lots of tsunami's. It seems lots of religions and old beliefs talk about huge floods and such.

You might to take a basic course in physics and find out where this is all wrong.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Edgar Cayce stated something to the fact that Japan must go into the sea.
When there nuclear plants fail and melt,they will either get hotter then the sun,or reach critical mass.
Either it will melt through the crust or explode like a nuclear bomb.
Game over.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

The nuclear events on Japan will not put the place into the sea. It may cause widespread problems, but Japan ending up in the sea is not one of them.

If Cayce said it then it is incredibly unlikely to be true.

top topics

join