It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fascinating Poltergeist Video(s)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
This is an absolute must see for those interested in the paranormal. I also suggest watching his other videos, some of which can be found in the related videos section. They all seem to be impeccably genuine.

This thing is so aggressive! I personally don't know how he can stand living in the same house with something like this.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
could you repost this link, it doesn't work :-(

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Would you mind reposting please? I get a broken link message when I try to view it.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Sorry folks, I must have screwed up. This is the first time I've tried posting a video.

www.youtube.com...

That should work.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Hm.. interesting. I'm not an expert, but I have no reason to believe it's faked.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Look at ALL of his videos, they seem pretty legit, I kind of laughed at a lot of them.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
HAHAHAHA this guy is a fraud and a hoaxer. I questioned the authenticity a while back...and guess what...i was blocked

Theres a guy called HoaxKiller on youtube....he has also confirmed this guy s a hoaxer.
Dont believe everything you see or dont understand....thats how religion was born

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
If it is fake, it is a perfected fake. I find no reason to doubt this video is real, and I don't believe anything I see anymore.... we have all been burnt to many times.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by CordDragonzord

There's great one where he asks the spirit to answer questions via the 1 knock for "no", 2 knocks for "yes" method. He asked the spirit if it could understand him and it knocked 3 times. I thought that was clever on it's part.

Furthermore, it seems that he blocks people because he's tired of being accused of being a hoaxer. I personally see no way that these could have been faked.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
HAHAHAHA this guy is a fraud and a hoaxer. I questioned the authenticity a while back...and guess what...i was blocked

Theres a guy called HoaxKiller on youtube....he has also confirmed this guy s a hoaxer.
Dont believe everything you see or dont understand....thats how religion was born

I remember this guy. I can't remember the details, but I think
it was rigged with a compressed air system or something, maybe
someone who remembers can correct me.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I don't know. In his other videos he seems to calm. It looks really good but a special effects affectionado could replicate this. Another thing is how many people do you know that have 3 or more camcorders? Not many I would guess. I think it's to good to be true.
edit on 19-3-2011 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Looks good. I laughed when the drawer opens ominously at :38 and then...."ping"...one fork pops out as if it flicked it with its finger.

If this is real it's sort of sad because I am assuming a little kid lives there as well. Unless that is his art on the cupboard.

My only two criticism are:

1) That the "entity" seems to throw everything around except for the camera.

2) There seems to be a jump cut. At :25 on the left hand side, on the counter, under the drapes, keep your eyes on that area. Right before the chair falls back there is something that pops on.

Another thing I saw when I was watching my favorite part of the video....the fork flick, as I like to call it, on the bottom left of the screen some ambiant light comes on. Make of it what you will, just pointing it out.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Target Earth
If it is fake, it is a perfected fake. I find no reason to doubt this video is real, and I don't believe anything I see anymore.... we have all been burnt to many times.

You've no reason to doubt it but you don't believe anything you see?

Anyway, sadly it is a fake and it is far from perfect. Its speed up for a start and if you look closely around the 40 sec mark there is an obvious cut. Pay attention to the fridge on the left.

If this punk wants kudos for his creativity then create something useful or genuine that doesn't cause friction and insult the viewer's intelligence.

He looks like a tramp anyway!

Edit:

''2) There seems to be a jump cut. At :25 on the left hand side, on the counter, under the drapes, keep your eyes on that area. Right before the chair falls back there is something that pops on.

Another! I didn't spot that one.
edit on 19-3-2011 by Beyond Creation because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by don rumsfeld

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy

I remember this guy. I can't remember the details, but I think
it was rigged with a compressed air system or something, maybe
someone who remembers can correct me.

I just watched a video where mellowb1rd shows his favorite debunk videos. One of them claimed to have spotted an air compressor line in his attic. Mellowb1rd says it's a cable for his TV. I'm inclined to believe him. Theres absolutely no evidence whatsoever to suggest that an air compressor system is all throughout his house.

As to why he has 3 video cameras...I'm pretty sure he bought them specifically to record this activty from multiple angles. I don't see how that proves he's a hoaxer.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I used to work for a company in Gatlinburg, TN that scared people for a living. Yes, it was a lot of fun. We made things move and you would have been amazed at the simplistic way we did it. Wires, rods, levers. I do enjoy a good poltergeist video though. I would love it if this was real.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I see people here are still desperate to find something that amazes them...

The cut is extremely obvious around that 40sec mark... why would he do that? My guess is that he keyd something out and something was probably harder than he though so he had to make the cut.

Seriously, I dont buy anything these days. It's simply too easy to sit down and do some basic reading on fx. AE, Vegas or similar and reproduce the effect on your own footage.

You people have to stop being so bloody gullible...

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by flice

:40 isn't a jump cut, that is just a light coming on. (And it comes on as the fork is mid flight, hard to do a jump cut there
But at :25, that's a jump cut as my previous post stated.

Also, take it easy on people. Gullible or not, be kind

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Beyond Creation

So the test of authenticity -- as far as you're concerned -- rests on the perceived opinion re: the experiencer's physical appearance !! ??

That being the case, should the physical appearance of the know-it-all debunker be posted also -- in order we can judge you by your appearance ??

Be our guest. Please post a photo of yourself looking suitably 'sceptical '

Then we'll judge your appearance and let you know if anything YOU post should be granted courtesy and consideration

thank you. Look forward to seeing you very soon

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I love it when people say " I believe its real, theres nothing to prove its not " LOL seriously...you lot need to learn about video editing and other methods these lot use....did you know they took the word "gullible" out of the dictionary???

I cannot believe how stupid the majority of the population is.
If this were real....why would he still live there? Why has it not been on the news? Why wont he allow people to come and do their own video? hes full of it. Hes probably sat on the dole....has a load of spare time so makes crappy vids to make money on the side.

100% fake

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
LOL....this is an EPIC fake.
I am a video/special fx artist, and this is a very simple trick.
He uses green/chromascreen suits and post-production special effects.
There are tons of videos, even on youtube of average joe shmoes doing this same sort of stuff.
Very clean compositing he does though!

Here are a few examples

I remember seeing a video very similar to that hoaxer's (PS: HE IS A PROFESSIONAL VIDEO SPECIAL FX ARTIST), I'll post if I can find it!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join