It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Experiences With Non Heart Centered Chicks Combined

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
And she takes precision steps, to take my consciousness…and she takes off her dress, she knows I love it when the grass is wet.

Yeah…feel so alone. Yeah…feel so alone. Yeah…feel so alone.

I’ve got this time to kill, and there’s a hole to fill…I think my soul could spill, in fact I know it will…

I love to make it rain…and to bury my face. But I’m like only a game…and she’s only here to play.

If you think that this is me cryin’…it’s likely you never decided to try it. It might be something you enjoy…being like her plastic toy.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonsmusic

Ya dude.. been there.. just ignore her and she will eventually come back.. Don't show any anger.. just kinda disappear.. over time she will come to like you more.. if not.. use her as a stepping stone to let you know what is possible.. PEACE

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProfATS
reply to post by dragonsmusic

Ya dude.. been there.. just ignore her and she will eventually come back.. Don't show any anger.. just kinda disappear.. over time she will come to like you more.. if not.. use her as a stepping stone to let you know what is possible.. PEACE

Thanks. That means a lot.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfATS

Though to clarify it isn't really about not having the girl, so much as having her but not having her emotions.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
For the next one, y'all, I'm going to cover that one Iggy Pop song, about a particular walk. If you know what I mean you probably think like "well you could, dude, but I don't know if anyone would still talk to you."

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I don't know if anyone would still talk to you if you do.

top topics

join