It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ring of Fire Earthquakes Caused by Comet Elenin? The Daily Doom - March 18th 2011

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Bottom line is this: Do your research people and spread the word!! Get your survival kits together, analyze the crap out of this thing and trust your instincts!! You may sound like a fruit when telling everyone you know about it, some may not believe you but at least you tried right? Spread the word about Elenin, it needs to be done and it starts with you!!!
and what look like a complete fool?
I will say the this comet has sparked my interest ,.
But to want to "tell the world"
no ... I dont think so,.
they can find out on there own,.
selfish,... no just staying on the side of caution simply cause we dont have any facts yet
edit on 18-3-2011 by Lil Drummerboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by KewlDaddyFatty

i completely agree with you

nothing about it settles well

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

i don't believe he's promoting the action of spreading uncertain facts, as all of his observations are certain.

i assume he's promoting the action of spreading the initiative to find more facts.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

I wish I had the link when NASA stated there is a possibility of this thing passing through a keyhole in space which would in turn possibly impact the Earth. Do not doubt the facts that there is an object with an orbital period of about 11,000 years which is getting closer and closer to us everytime calculations are measured. Comet Elenin is serious business.

I for one care not if I look like a fool, especially if it means I make just one person understand the importance of preperation.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
FYI: there is apparently an official Comet Elenin page on Facebook where they claim Leonid Elenin posts as well.
Info from this board

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by KewlDaddyFatty

I wish I had the link when NASA stated there is a possibility of this thing passing through a keyhole in space which would in turn possibly impact the Earth. Do not doubt the facts that there is an object with an orbital period of about 11,000 years which is getting closer and closer to us everytime calculations are measured. Comet Elenin is serious business.

I for one care not if I look like a fool, especially if it means I make just one person understand the importance of preperation.

This quote is from - spaceobs.org... It is available only in russian, so the english translation comes out a touch rough sounding.

January 31, 2011, American astronomers, University of Hawaii, received the first pictures of all known asteroid Apophis, in its new approach to the Earth, which will be held on Jan. 9, 2013. To perform this observation is still very faint objects, scientists have used a 2.2-meter telescope of the University Observatory, located atop the Hawaiian volcano Mauna Kea (Mauna Kea). These observations were complicated not only tarnish the object, but a small elongation of asteroid.

From these observations, begins a new round of study of this interesting and potentially dangerous object. Let me remind you that April 13, 2029 it will be lower than geostationary satellites, at an altitude of about 30,000 km and will be visible to the naked eye. This passage is not dangerous for our planet. The danger may be flying through the asteroid so-called "keyhole" - a zone width of 600 km. If this happens, the Earth itself, its gravitational influence will translate into orbit an asteroid and a resonant return in 2036 an asteroid collide with the Earth. The probability of such a development is very small, but it exists. The fall of a body diameter of 270 meters can cause catastrophic consequences on Earth. We still have time and we need to protect themselves regardless of how events will unfold. But this must be done before the rapprochement in 2029, otherwise the complexity of this already difficult task will increase many times.

I have been spending some time trying to figure out if Leonid Elenin even is an actual person, or at least if he is who he is reported to be. made a thread about it on here as well outlining a lot of peculararities.

ALSO - Should note that this is about a Astroid Apophis

edit on 18-3-2011 by TrgiclyHip because: to add link

edit on 18-3-2011 by TrgiclyHip because: to add info

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TrgiclyHip

many of this supposed "leonid elenin's" pictures have been found to have pixelation around edges and other photoshop anomalies

im starting to wonder if he's real too

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by kermithermit111

The whole thing is not sitting well with my gut, I have a very good belly barometer. The distance on this thing has been changed sooooo many times, I am not sure if it is because it is the first time this thing has come by in recorded history.... or that the only reason I can think of....

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I just went through the members of the official Elenin facebook group, and it appears that a Leonid Elenin is the admin for the group, his profile is pretty open and he appears to have commented on others Maybe one of you should drop him a line.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by TrgiclyHip

Yeah I was getting a bit fired up there for a minute!

I confused Apophis with Elenin when I spoke of the Keyhole. Thanks for the correction.

By the way, here is a great site with a bunch of FACTS on Elenin, including the NASA Buzzroom video and other possible speculation

www.earthpulsedaily.net...

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Here is a source from the EU Times where it was stated that Comet Elenin appears to be intelligently controled

Sparking the fears of Minister Serdyukov, he says in this report, is that based upon the new orbit calculations for Comet Elenin, it appears in “all likelihood” that this celestial object is under some type of “intelligent control” and will approach our Earth “much closer” than originally thought this coming fall season.

www.eutimes.net...

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by frozenspark

Yeah, this was my first attempt at a video, and I #ed up New Zealand geography, big time, as the islands outlines were off. But, I don't know how to edit it, and I didn't want to remake it. lol.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Thanks for the dialog on here guys. I'm not an expert, by any means... I seek the truth and I send out love.

There is too much anger, hate, manipulation, greed and deceit on this planet and I am trying to help awaken the sleeping masses.

Ill make more videos, and I'm sure my skills will grow, as I'm a quick learner.

The moral of the video, is # happens... is happening... has happened before. Let's not be fearful, but instead, seek the answers for yourself and prepare in whatever way you can. The govts of the world serve the corporations of the world... and maybe we are entering a new dawn of civilization.

I look at this with wide-eyed wonder... and am trying to figure it all out.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Ok, explain to me like I am 4 years old how does a comet causes earthquakes.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by rodrigolt

no.

read the thread.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
You know that Planet X Movie coming out in May called "Melancholia"...Wouldn't it be wild if the kid's name in the movie was "Leo"? ...Oh wait, it is... Check it out for yourself. What do you think of this? A "Leo" discovers the killer asteroid in the movie Deep Impact. Another Leo discovers comet Elenin. There is a kid named Leo in this new planet X movie. Comet Elenin is also known as "X1". Comet Elenin will be approaching us from the constellation Leo. The Sphinx which has the body of a Lion (Leo) stares off into the night sky waiting for something to return....

From Graham Hancock: -"we have demonstrated with a substantial body of evidence that the pattern of stars that is "frozen" on the ground at Giza in the form of the three pyramids and the Sphinx represents the disposition of the constellations of Orion and Leo as they looked at the moment of sunrise on the spring equinox during the astronomical "Age of Leo" (i.e., the epoch in which the Sun was "housed" by Leo on the spring equinox.) Like all precessional ages this was a 2,160-year period. It is generally calculated to have fallen between the Gregorian calendar dates of 10,970 and 8810 BC. (op. cit., p.189)"

Ok follow me here.... The comet Elenin is supposed to have an orbital period of 11,830 years. (According to Wikipedia). That would put its last appearance on earth roughly in the vicinity of time when the Sphinx was said to have been built. Of course we can't be sure of the exact date of either, but they are close.

A lot to think about.... One more coincedence... The release date for the movie Melancholia is May 26th. "Comet" Elenin will be closest to earth on September 26th.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join