It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSNBC - Banksters & Government Exposed FINALLY by Mainstream News!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

My point was; and brought earlier in this thread that, this is not new news. This was released last year around this time.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
The play is going to come out of the same age old gamebook. Blame the Jews for all the wrongs of banks and financial lending. EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM is planned to be blamed. Followed by Christianity being the cause an effect for Capitalism. Soon to be seen as the evil on the Earth. This is when Christians will become the scapegoat dying for what they believe.
edit on 19-3-2011 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by libertytoall

Riight.. because the major Jewish corporate bankers are innocent..

The overwhelming majority of the corporate bankers are Jewish. Most people know that most Jewish people are like you and I.. decent people. Most people also know that the majority of the bankers are Jewish and corrupt as all hell. It's really not hard to figure out.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
reply to post by wcitizen

I hope people aren't stupid enough to riot. I won't tolerate it.
I don't believe in rioting...Obviously, all rioters do is destroy businesses and personal property...Not a good thing to try to do in my neighborhood.

Yep, you are so right. I wonder how many businesses and how much personal property were absolutely ruined by those pesky Boston Tea Party revolutionaries when they went after the poor, put upon British Monarchy and their pitiful little Opium/Tea/Food Cartel!

And I wonder how many of them said at the end of the day that it was fully worth it?
edit on 19-3-2011 by Stratus9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by misfitofscience
That video is an exact, I mean to a T summary of the documentary that won this years Oscar for best documentary, INSIDE JOB....

google: top documentary films....and search inside job.

yes it is a pitty that people went homeless and shoeless while others ate steak tartar on their yachts cashing in on all of those FAKE business loans set up to specifically FAIL ON PURPOSE and allow massive bonuses from all that failed borrowing.

This is another way we can get at them, make them spend themselves into oblivion so that they are declared insolvent. Also, this is apart of a new domestic strategical policy initiative to get them gone.

Not by a long shot because if they were as good as people claim the internet, the USA all soveriegn nations and all laws hypercritical to them would've been eliminated by now but since they have not tells me unequivocally and universally that we are winning and continue to win.

Remember the sotry "The Little Engine That Could"? We must keep chugging along, chugga, chugga, chugga, chugga, chugga, chugga.

Keep the momentum going by keeping the train going and do not stop for anyone or anything.

The "Divide and Conquer" strategy is being employed by us to chip away at every single aspect of this group until our bloc outnumbers, outmans and outmanuevers them so much then we will strike and go for their jugglar that they will fall like a house of cards.

MSM, Anonymous, the internet are all working in concert with one another to help expose the con.

This is apart of a global economical policy initiative being co written by The US and like 20 or so other nations to help rid us of privately owned control of our monetary policies by effectively taking control of the mortgages out of the control of TPTB and preventing them from further tanking and collapsing values while preserving the American housing market.

This is so that they can't just make the bottom drop out whenever they felt like it.

China also has been made completely aware of the fact that is they drop our housing markets that we will pull our manufacturing sector based out of there effectively crippling them economically without firing a shot. Besides, they have been eyeing our automotive marketplace for potential importation of their makes for a minute now and that won't even be considered and would be killed if they try and pull a play like that.

If we asked The Federal Reserve to wipe the mortgages they possess they would demand so much stuff and price us so high in interest that principle would never get paid into or back.

Consider this to be a perfectly played and executed Quid Pro Quo excersized.

The flash crash of 2010 was The Federal Reserve's response to the US House voting on it's version of the 2010 Financial Reform bill and the Times Square Car Bomb was when the Senate was voting on it's version.

This is the Federal Reserve saying in not too many words that "If you dare audit or try to question us we will kill more Americans like we did on 9/11!"

The SEC was ordered to not look that way and was threatened if they did so. With that in mind I care not for the way the corrupt SEC tries to spin it as what I say s truth on this.

Once The Fed is abolished all debt to them is instantly and immediately wiped off our books once and for all however, debt with foriegn nations still remain and require payback.

This is the wway forward as the "Left-v-Right", "Us-v-Them" paradigm is over and I quite frankly do not care who likes it or who don't as we can no longer afford to be under the dictatorial and Satancial regime. If you care about America, her people, freedom and democracy you must care about this because from now on out no more distinctions will be made either you are pro America or Pro Federal Reserve, the time to choose a side is now.

A NEW WORLD ORDER IS COMING AND WE MUST GET IN FRONT OF IT TO SIEZE CONTROL OF IT AS IT WILL BE DICTATED BY THE WILL OF THE MAJORITY AND NOT THE WILL OF THE MINORITY!

USA, USA, USA, USA, USA NOW AND FOREVER!
edit on 19-3-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
They want us to riot so they can impose martial law

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by BreezeLike
They want us to riot so they can impose martial law

i CARE NOT HOW BAD THIGNS GET WE MUST NOT!

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by libertytoall
The play is going to come out of the same age old gamebook. Blame the Jews for all the wrongs of banks and financial lending. EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM is planned to be blamed. Followed by Christianity being the cause an effect for Capitalism. Soon to be seen as the evil on the Earth. This is when Christians will become the scapegoat dying for what they believe.
edit on 19-3-2011 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

Everyone of all faiths is affected by this.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
Do they want to incite riots?

Yes. Yes they do. They've been trying for so long now, but the whole "let's get America fat and lazy" plan worked way to well. What they don't know is that they could just come right into America and sit down and say "There then, you fat, stupid Americans I will be your new dictatorial leader, this is your future whether you like it or not" ...and Americans would gripe and groan but continue doing nothing. It's as simple as that! I don't even know why they are trying to "out-think" and out-strategize us. A cat on mind altering drugs could out-think us at this point.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Yahhhh didnt the banksters already get their financial reform passed?

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

These people should all be behind bars, for perpetrating such a scam. This is proof as to who is actually running the world...the banks. It has always been them, it will always be them. Look at the catholic church for instance,and I grew up a catholic, mind you, so this is not catholic bashing. The catholic church is nothing more than a bank, one of the worlds biggest, if not THE biggest, and look at the power they possess. The world bank is nothing more than the NWO at its finest, and it makes me sick to my stomach.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Phenomium

not really...
yeah, lots of people are fat, lazy, and ignorant... but there are 300 million americans, lets say 2/3 are lazy... thats 100 million that aren't... of that, what? 20% are under fighting age, 20% too old?
Thats 60 million americans capable of fighting back... thats quite a number... not to mention with an army big enough, perhaps some of the lazy would get up too.
Never underestimate the power of change. Thats why you always have to do what you believe in, no matter whatever the odds, because the odds can change, but only if someone has the guts to start and stick with it.
edit on 19-3-2011 by Odessy because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-3-2011 by Odessy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by disfugured
reply to post by libertytoall

Riight.. because the major Jewish corporate bankers are innocent..

The overwhelming majority of the corporate bankers are Jewish. Most people know that most Jewish people are like you and I.. decent people. Most people also know that the majority of the bankers are Jewish and corrupt as all hell. It's really not hard to figure out.

There are two types of Jews today, one fake (Zionists) and the other real (God's Cosen People).
I would think that REAL Jews would NOT be rich in this world but only rich in heaven. People stereotypically assume Jews are all wealthy because all of the ZIONIST Jews are wealthy bankers and families, but here's what the Bible says about it all.

Speaking to His elect (or Real Jews) Church Jesus said, "I know your affliction and your poverty, but you have heavenly riches, and I know the blasphemy of them who say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan . . . Take note, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, who say they are Jews, but are impostors who lie, to come and worship before your feet, and to know that I have loved you" (Revelation 2:9; 3:9).

Hope this clears things up. The Bible truly does have the answers to all things, even the answer to the age old question of which came first, the chicken or the egg? Here's what the Bible says:

(Genesis 1:20)

20And God said, Let the waters bring forth (not an egg) abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven.

21And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth (not an egg) abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

It really does have all the answers.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Phenomium

I don't believe in any Religions for a good purpose. I however believe in spirituality. I've read the Torah, Bible and Qur'an and don't like it one bit. God in all three of those books are a God I'd rather not know due to his/her violent nature. According to those books, God has murdered more people than all the historical dictators this world ever knew about.. combined. No thanks!

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Yeah I agree with some of the above users, if we riot, they can cull u more easily. Thats when they start filling up the concentration camps they built.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
The most important issue of our time. It is all of our intent that this be resolved in honor of the people who died for the Constitution.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Newbomb Turk

My initial knee-jerk response is "Right on! It's about freaking time...yea!!" but yet....a part of me can't help but think...why now all of a sudden? Stuff that WE have known for some time now, why the mainstream now? Anyone care to speculate?

Here's another startling bit on banksters and wall street thieves....

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
The Fed Charter is set to run out on or extremely near to 12/21/12. Creepy.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
There have been times in history when con-men such as these were tar and feathered or simply had their throats cut.
Patrick Henry knew this when he said:

Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined.
Patrick Henry

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Just today......TD banks systems went copmletely offline for at least 15 minutes...

No balance check
No withdarwl ability
No debit card use
No history of who I was
No access to my savings or checking at all
Debit card denied at gas station bank in limbo hoping that their system will come back on
No reason given from customer service (just we're sorry but all systems are down so we can't help you)

Gas light on about to hop on highway needed to try one more time or run on fumes.....Debit card worked...No mention of the system down anywhere....

In one minute I realized that they could be hit by a virus and something and loose all of their info. For a moment it happened but their back ups probably copy and pasted our info back in before even the backups got exposed. What if the back ups get hit at the same time and there is no recovery of the data.

Can they seriously just tell me "we're sorry all systems are down, I don't have any information to give you".

They are my f***in bank. They lose their info and Im broke. I cant pay a lawyer to sue them. Maybe probono but I cant pay for the gas to get to court. Maybe I'll make some more money by the time my case is heard behind the millions of other clients that were ripped from their savings because the bank systems are down. Thats if im not too busy writting a sign to take to the corner to beg for food. My company checks are TD. I guess I would be working probono too huh....

Anon or who ever is hitting banks.......where does it end.......telling the truth about them or punishing them. They get punished we get punished.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join