It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Following the birds

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I know a lot of people are panicing right now over the radiation stuff etc on the west coast, but ever since all of those bird and fish deaths, we have had a MASS migration to my house... last year we had about 4-6 ducks.. right now there are nearly 30 and counting. I feel the birds know the safest spots to go, so I am gonna stay put.

(not sure where to put tis so move it if necceccary)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Where are you located?

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Someone else [ username: coldfact ] posted this in my thread about twenty minutes ago:

i live in the high desert in so cal hundreds of crows flying around my house aimlessly. please any one also see this anomoly?????????!!!!!!

perhaps you could get in touch with them?

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
hmm biggest mystery are why are such a large flock of birds migrating to one particular area, where are the migrating from. too many questions, not enough answers I am guessing

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse

You made my night.LOL I think it's a good sign they are attempting to stay put until things (pole finish shifting, sun flares calm, the comet pass, or whatever the devil is going on) get stable. Currently you have 30 ducks but hey I guess you could say "word" could get around and by end of summer you could have 300 ducks keeping up a lot of noise.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Chai_An

lol... true... at this point a duck "problem" would be the best problem in the world. the duck pond are all full now, and even the swiming pool...probly gone from about 6 to 100 now..

I am in BC canada... up close to the mountains.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheScepticBeliever
hmm biggest mystery are why are such a large flock of birds migrating to one particular area, where are the migrating from. too many questions, not enough answers I am guessing

Yeah, if we could figure where they left, those people could try to prepare.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I've seen FLOCKS of PELICANS in the freshwater lakes here. We're about 60 miles INLAND from TAMPA.
There are always usually a few seagulls about, sometimes in huge flocks - but PELICANS????

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TheScepticBeliever

You know what I think, these animals are just waiting out whatever is going on. Like us they have no control over the madness, again I don't know what to call this phenomena, but it appears the animal kingdom is finding areas that may be better suited to weather the "storm" so to speak.

edit on 18-3-2011 by Chai_An because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Chai_An

yes, that is how it feels.... there is clean water, lots of nature, and clean air here.

top topics

join