It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan disaster prediction experiment - astrology

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I am a Vedic and a sidereal Western astrologer. Our group predicted a strong earthquale in Japan from this January till the end of the Saturn Virgo period (lasting until mid-November this year) but we failed to bring it public, Neither did we pin down possible dangerous periods. We were too occupied in terms of mundane predictions with the Arab revolutions and our own country. In retrospect, making a chart for the time and place of the earthquake it is perfectly logical in our learning including the resulting tsunami and possible damage to atomic power plants.
I will provide more details if you are interested in Vedic details (spiced up with outer planets). Had we studied the case in more detail, it would have come out that it would be an especially damaging earthquake event especially with the resulting tsunami and radioactive problems.

What I am trying to say now is that the few days, especially tomorrow's Full Moon will be logical times for such a disaster to roll on. The Moon will be at its nearest point to Earth in 18 years, which is usually a time of earthquakes. The near T-square with the retrograde Saturn - almost at the same point where modern Japan's chart is would have alerted us to a very severe event.

Here's the prediction: 1. Fukushima will melt down tomorrow or early on during the Vrigo Moon,
2. More earthquake is coming

When the Moon goes into Virgo, it can have an immediate effect. This happens on 3/19, 2011 at 19:33:51 Japan time. The Full Moon is at 3:20, 2011 at 3:09:51. One would expect a buildup of problems with the reactor or another smaller natural catastrophe during these hours. An EQ on the West side of the USA is also possible - a geologist was quoted who also took the Moon's apogee into consideration. However, troubles may not be over until Virgo Moon ends, which is 3/21, 2011 at 18:35 Japan time. From that point on, international co-operation is truly needed.

During this time frame, when the Moon enters into Hashtha nakshatra - 3/20, 2011, 11:10:52 is another problem surfacing - relating to the past. The Moon passes Saturn on 3/20, 2011, around 4:10. On 3/21, at 8:03:52 the Moon enters Chitra, a Martian nakshatra, which is also dangerous.

Dangerous or troubling times will not end though, for Mars will go into Pisces on 3/25, at 20:03:02. This bodes for suffering and sacrifices, but sudden events are not excluded either, for example when Mars passes the position of transiting Uranus on April 04th, 5:51:52.

As we can see, a catastrophe like this unfolds in characteristic stages.

My thoughts and heart are with the brave and disciplined people of Japan who show extraordinary dedication to human values during this time of a national tragedy and a possible impending nuclear disaster.

I personally hope something like that will be controlled and that may also happen at one of the above peaks submitted. The Full Moon and the hours before it are a decisive time tomorrow - as it is for a possible Americal EQ. So will be the Mars-Uranus meeting later on April 4th in the nakshatra of mandated suffering, Uttara Bhadra. If Fukushima survives the Virgo Moon - which will aspect the catastrophe's planets - especially the Full Moon in the early part of it, we can still expect things to drag on. If it survives April 4th without major radioactive fallout, or a new EQ or tsunami (or water problem, since MArs and URanus will be in a Saturnian part of a water sign meaning sacrifice or self-sacrifice, we can hope for the gradual easing of problems existing now.

All the above times use the sidereal zodiac. Most Western astrologers use the tropical zodiac, and I invite anyone from that theory to give their thoughts of their exact aspect-based astrological system. Usually these just add to each other not exclude although the planets are named in different times in the sidereal charts.
The time of the earthquake is 14:46 on March 11, Sendai time. Modern Japan was founded on the basis of a treaty signed in the city of San Francisco on 4/28, 1952, at 22:30 SF time - but one can argue to recalculate positions for the same time moment in Tokyo.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Admins: I am not sure this is the right place. I was confused about the announcement of a new Japan forum. It it means a group of fora, please feel free to move my thread to the Japan group.

I know that my OP sounds technical - but I am really concerned with the timing as this catastrophe is unveiling. All the best hopes for Japanese people - who will doubtlessly revise industry standards and advise anyone to eat miso and kelp - which I would help. We have two rooms upstairs, if an endangered Japanese family wants to move in with us for a few weeks, it's OK with me. I just cannot cover flight tickets.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
OK. Some aftershocks in Japan - EQ around 6 which happens.
Virgo Moon has started.

I said this thread is an experiment because I am not experienced at mundane astrology (I am not implying any other experiment than checking how the above given times of change and unfoldment actually take place in the world.) However, there are individuals around me with a high degree of sensitivity in their charts to the same axis of Virgo-Pisces (sidereal counting) as modern Japan - and they are having a VERY TOUGH TIME in the past few hours. Struggles are coming to a bitter end.
If this is any indication of larger, collective things.... well, the only thing I wish to the people helping nuclear stuff there (I read there are some true self-sacrificing heroes trying to save the world working at Fukushima) is as much success as karma allows them - not 99% but 100.

I am burning candles and meditating more than usual concentratiing upon this struggle.
I don't know if this helps but just in case it does...

I will check this thread in the light of events every hour or so (I have been in bed for the past 7 as in my part of the world it was late night and dawn).

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
The following thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...
marks new earthquakes today - there are so many articles that I will only include source where I am asked to or where it is extremely important.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Not to be disrespectful to the people that went through this horrible disaster, but just between myself and anyone who may come upon this posting, the night that happened, I didn't sleep at all, at least not what you'd normally call sleeping.. Also was doing some.. weird things, almost in a trance-like state. And umm, don't really wanna go into details, but since we're all anonymous here, when I heard/read the news, it was like i felt/knew that i'd ushered in, or somehow played a part in the happening. Now, don't get me wrong, i know i didn't but.. it was this weird, inexplicable feeling, unable to be put into words, actually frightened me quite a bit.. AND, everything here is back to normal, no more crazy words. I do hate this, all this bad stuff happening to all of these people, it causes me pain to even know of it, it isn't fair, there should be something we could've done/can do. The world as it is, is not how it is supposed to be. *prepares for
* Just being a little too honest..

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Check the supermoon picture here as of last night:
www.latimes.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Kokatsi

Thanks for posting this.... It kind of links up with a "message" I have received and other "coincidences" The bottom line is, I believe there will be another severe quake in the area of Japan (Mag. 10 Plus !! ) tomorrow 20th March around 19.00 hrs local time, that will be felt all around Europe. I guess it will be felt in the USA as well, but that info did not come across to me.... I sincerely hope this will not come to pass.

Namaste

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by vivalarevolution

I also felt horrible during the day of the EQ-sick and ready to sleep all day, lucky I had a day off... but I was scared at myself. Later on in the evening (European time) I read the news...
It is not the first time I feel absolutely washed out when a major EQ happens on the other side of the earth even... I don't know if there is anything I can do because I am not sure I help the people affected by my own feeling bad...

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by highseer

Thank you!

Unfortunately it may be true in the astro framework too.
Hope it does not come to pass though...
Japan is one of my favorite civilizations for many reasons and I feel for the Japanese.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
We managed to get through the full oon period - the only revelation was that there is already more radioactivity in Tokyo water and in samples 701 miles from the plant - and that the workers trying to save Fukushima from total meltdown are sacrificing their lives.

Tomorrow's gotta be a test. But it's not over yet.

I will report back - even if I have weird feelings - I do not have a genuine virus or ov erexertion so if I feel as bad as it was last Friday it would have to be another disaster.

If not, we should receive some positiove news.
Wait for the April MArs transit to célear that up.

In any case, the Japanese will have to deal with immediatey consequences until late November.

I am eating shiromiso to commemorate their efforts and because it is also another thing that helps you against heavy metals and radioactivity.

I lived in a slightly radioactiive area in the US for years. I am still coming back to a normal state after decades.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
May 3 is another date dangerous by astrology, may 11 is even more - and the same goes for violent conflicts in North Africa with which I feel just as in tune with to my chagrin.
A large part of Japan may become uninhabitable, mainly Honshu.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
From May 11-12 all planets are in Aries - Mars, Sun, Mercury, Venus, Jupiter. Apart from the fact that most people I see these days are either energetic or in a fiery crisis, it turned out that Japan's Fukushima reactor has been in a meltdown and there is no end in sight. At least three of the fur, and one is in danger of explosion.
At this point I do not see the way out from gradually poisoning the Pacific Ocean for hundreds of years to come until we all find out something. Or, another major quake will exacerbate the situation. RAdiation is in sieverts around the No1 plant and not in microsieverts or millisieverts.
Plants samples south of Tokyo (on the other side) show high degrees of cesium.

I think we all might take medications - e.g. homeopathic plutonium or caesium.
And eat algae from far from Japan and daenjong and other cultured foods that has the reputation of taking out radioactive materials.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
It's getting far worse now that Pluto is opposing Mars, Saturn Uranus.
Japanese government changed, and revelations come every day. They simply do not have a handle on the situation. MEanwhile, shame on the government, they failed to evacuate hudreds of thousanmd of radioactive refugees and they still try to sell the products made in Fukushima...
I would not have expected this bad.
When Saturn gets out of Hastha, late September, we will have a rough couple of months.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
More earthquakes to come.. Really?.... this is not even a prediction. There are earthquakes in that area almost at daily base.

earthquake.usgs.gov...

If you are talking about anything bigger than mag 6.5, that something noticeable... other than that... its just meh.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Or another blowup on Fukushima. Or a significant Tokyo EQ that people stll expect for the last months of Saturn in Virgo until November 20... Or, another realization that Honshu just go more radioactive than we like to think. Hidden things now come exposed under Jyeshtha Rahu... Wikileaks proved that already.

top topics

join