It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OFFICIAL March 19th, 2011 documentation thread

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
FIRST: I AM STILL NEW TO POSTING THREADS, SO IF THIS IS IN THE WRONG PLACE, I APOLOGIZE AND WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT BEING MOVED TO THE CORRECT LOCATION RATHER THAN DELETED. THANK YOU.

As you all probably(hopefully) know, on Saturday, March 19th, there will be an event called the "Super Moon", which is when the moon is extremely close to the Earth, and in full-view. [ Google it for more info ]. This is just an idea I wanted to get out there in advance in case people hadn't thought of it.. Everyone should document the event on Saturday night, and post all pictures/videos/stories here, so we can have them all in one place. Also include your location. I will be documenting from Atlantic Canada [ east coast ].

Star and Flag to get the idea out there.

Save to your Favorites to come back later.

I hope you all participate, and I look forward to seeing/reading everything that everyone contributes.

Thanks

-Mike.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by HiMyNameIsMike

Sorry, Mike. Existing thread here. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by graceunderpressure

haha, that really sucks. I posted it on Wednesday, but someone told me I should wait until today, so I got it deleted and waited.. now screwed over!!! hahaha xD sucks

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I suggest gathering all known scientific evidence about this phenomenon and posting in OP. Lets get a hypothesis out there and use the scientific method to see what effect this perigee moon will play on the world. This shouldn't just be about the 19th event, but every future event as well. Lets set an ATS precedent.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
i live in the high desert in so cal hundreds of crows flying around my house aimlessly. please any one also see this anomoly?????????!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I remember when you posted it the other day. Just letting you know I will be using both threads. I will be watching from southern Cali (San Diego). Starred and flagged

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Mike. Your thread doesn't have to fade into the distance, you merely have to post information that can't be found in another thread. You have to give this thread enough merit so it won't be removed. Is there anything original you can bring to the table?

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by MyPathManifests

Well, I will definitely be posting information as well as pictures/videos [ weather / clouds permitting ]. Because I live along the Bay of Fundy, and we have the highest tides in the world. As everyone knows, the Moon is a HUGE factor in tides.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
haha.....the moon doesnt only effect us at night. Its already saturday here in the UK...its 2:05am and theres nothing sinister happening.
If there were ANY truth to this...this last week would have been mayhem as the moon got closer and closer.
Ive yet to find any evidence saying that the moon will cause anything bad. Yea...if i look at conspiracy sites and youtube vids i could find loads...but for the most part...the people are talking rubbish and havent a clue

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

This isn't a thread about the Super Moon causing any sort of devastation. This thread is to get everyone in the ATS community to post pictures/videos/stories of the Super Moon.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I was reading an article in my local newspaper and someone wrote in saying that cankle fluid will rise. You have to realize that some people will jump at any astrological event and spell doom and nonsense out of it. I just plan to smoke out and enjoy the show.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
the moon hasnt caused anything with earth shattering consequences previously so i wouldnt expect anything this time either
after all, its not that much closer than normal...30,000 miles closer i think. bringing my telescope to work tonight/tomorrow night however you want to look at it so hopefully the uk will stay nice and clear like tonight to get a good view and possibly some pics

link   

Here u go nice view from Cape Breton
i had too help

www.theweathernetwork.com...

link   

Originally posted by HiMyNameIsMike
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

This isn't a thread about the Super Moon causing any sort of devastation. This thread is to get everyone in the ATS community to post pictures/videos/stories of the Super Moon.

My post was not intended for you

If we have clear skies here i will try and get some pics also

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by MyPathManifests

[opinion] Yeah. I find it entertaining and quite amusing when people jump on the bandwagon when it comes to Astrology. An astrologer said it, so it HAS to be true just because they were correct about something that happened to my sign this week. If it were an Astronomer, then YEAH I could see it, otherwise what a waste of time. No science behind it. As Sheldon Cooper might say, it's complete and utter hokum. [/opinion]

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

There ya go, i star and flagged you.
Not much but it will recoup some of the monetary valued items you now stand to lose.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by coldfact

I live in eastern Colorado. I've noticed for the past week most of our birds are... gone. No morning chirping like usual, the birds that eat the corn on the ground at work are gone. My dog doesn't want to come in the house anymore.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I alway like to bring this cartoon up for threads like this

End of the world cartoon

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Alchemst7

I'm afraid I don't follow. Have you read ANY of the posts?

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by tinker9917

they have landed and are on every tree around my home i look and see silloweats of birds everywhere.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join