It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very possibly the best doggy video I have every seen...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
You can put any twist you want on this video.I found it sad and disturbing.When i saw the way the dog was acting,i wanted to intervene for the dog.This guy took pleasure in making his dog upset,then telling the dog to go to his punishment area for eating snacks he left in the dogs area..He even took a video and put it on youtube.It left a bad feeling in my stomach.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tinman67
reply to post by roughycannon

Let's see. Hmmm. Avoidance of eye contact. Showing of upper teeth (dog smile). Non cowering, that is, he stays in an upright sitting position, not in a laying position. All showing subordination, not fear.
I really think you believe that this is a mistreated dog, but it isn't. You just have take the time to read the dogs behavior in dog terms not in human terms.

Showing of upper teeth is an urban legend, in the wild showing of upper teeth is a sign of aggression or defence not a (dog smile) that's what sick abusive people called it to make themselves feel better, do you really want me to take you seriously when you think a dog showing his teethe he is him smiling? this is 2011 do you really think that?

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by brindle
You can put any twist you want on this video.I found it sad and disturbing.When i saw the way the dog was acting,i wanted to intervene for the dog.This guy took pleasure in making his dog upset,then telling the dog to go to his punishment area for eating snacks he left in the dogs area..He even took a video and put it on youtube.It left a bad feeling in my stomach.

Thank you!, the OP thought this was hilarious though...
soooooooo funny I cant stop laughing..

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by brindle

I think the only one's placing a "twist" on anything are those that are confusing animal behavior with human emotions. The dogs behavior, when read within the understanding that it is merely a dog that acts in a subordinate manor. Not out of guilt, which in not an animals behavior, but a human emotion that dogs are not capable of.

news.bbc.co.uk...

www.physorg.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by roughycannon

I really think that someone with so little understanding of animal behavior should really refrain from attempting to rehab them. Sorry.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Tinman67

explain the teeth!, I'm not saying your a bad person but the teeth alone screen to me that the dog was scared.
edit on 18-3-2011 by roughycannon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tinman67
reply to post by brindle

I think the only one's placing a "twist" on anything are those that are confusing animal behavior with human emotions. The dogs behavior, when read within the understanding that it is merely a dog that acts in a subordinate manor. Not out of guilt, which in not an animals behavior, but a human emotion that dogs are not capable of.

news.bbc.co.uk...

www.physorg.com...
I dont think you know jack# about the range of dogs emotions.If you did,you would also find this upsetting what this dog was going through.If I was on premises I would have stopped it,i can guarantee that.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
That man has abused they dogs:

And I swear if I ever meet him I will personally give him a good doing over, they are scared by an empty packet, fearing for the abuse but the OP cant see it and thinks its funny HA bloody ha... get me the guy who made this video's address and I'll personally see to him.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by brindle

Fairly easy to follow, however limited in scope.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
1:37 the dog thighs are shaking, OP what kind of sicko are you?

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
This guy starts reprimanding the other dog at the end too.He tells the other dog he let it happen.This guy is really demented.Its ashame, they are 2 beautiful dogs.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Roughy,I can tell you love dogs.Your a good person

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I guess I really shouldn't be feeding the Trolls. My bad.

And if you aren't trolls then you're just I'm just speechless.

Conversation over.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Tinman67

Hey OP I think you seen this as a simple dog vid and thought it was cute, but its not! thanks for bringing this to our attention! its ok...

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Ok ...let's lighten this thread up just a tad. This is my favorite doggie video.

edit on 18-3-2011 by Tasty Canadian because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I own a dog but am no expert in deciphering the body language of dogs completely. The first dog doesn't flinch a bit when approached and does not seemed scared. The second dog looks very cheeky and I think he already knows he has been sprung. My dog cowers when he has been sprung chewing a shoe or something and I have never bashed him! He is just smart and knows that I know. The first dog is laying there calmly with a fancy scarf around its neck - obviously lovingly spoiled by its owners. The owners have a spoiled cat who gets special yummy kitty treats and the two dogs obviously have the run of the house and are indoors (not chucked out the back yard). Hmmm... in my opinion these animals are not mistreated.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
In this video, a young person is abusive and neglectful to a dog, until the dog retaliates..

not for the faint of heart....O DEAR GOD...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
First of all, a dog, in my own opinion, should be somewhat submissive to it's owner. They are naturally pack animals, and there is always a leader of the pack. Your dog shouldn't be the leader! lol

You can train a dog, so that they somewhat know when they've done something they 'shouldn't' have, if they've been trained good. People forget and leave things out sometimes, and sometimes the dog will give in to temptation. lol It happens!

Second, but we have a black lab, big ole guy, and ever since we had him pretty much (as a puppy) he's done that smiley thing with his teeth. It's mostly after we get home from being out, and say hi to the dogs, and "oooh did you miss us???".. Our big black lab 'smiles' at us and wags his tail. Our son calls him Mr Smileypants cause of it.

He also does it when he's ripped something up, and knows he's done wrong.

OH, and we don't abuse him.. lol

Just wanted to give my 2 cents.

edit on 18-3-2011 by Weeeden because: wording fix

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
If you click onto his name (foodplot)in the writing under the you tube video it links to another video and comments from other dismayed people about his ego building bullying, he is enjoying scaring them. Also one of the comments mentions not liking a hunting video he has made.I didn't watch the said videos as anything cruel to animals preys on my mind for days so i don't know what they are like.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Really dont like this video

Seen it a few days ago and switched it off,my family has had rescue dogs since i was a kid and for the first few months some of them would not trust people at all,to me that dog looks scared and why has this ash0le got a cage!!!!

edit on 19/3/11 by lektrofellon because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join