It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very possibly the best doggy video I have every seen...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
We have all seen them, "My dog is so great" and "Look at my amazing dog". However this one will not only make you smile, but may also tug at your heartstrings.

I cannot get it to embed.....so please just link to it.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
haha that gave me a laugh he looks goofy when he shows his teeth

reminds me of my dogs
edit on 18-3-2011 by kermithermit111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
very sweet

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Oh, you meant the animal dogs

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

edit on 18-3-2011 by djtek because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
hahah great vid.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Tinman67

My mate showed me this yesterday!

Excellent post dude.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Hahahahahahahahha!!! So freaking funny - going to show everyone and thanks for that as we all need a bit of cheering up.
edit on 18/3/11 by Australiana because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Are you serious? the dog's look scared! the Lab is showing his teeth thinking he is about to be hit, plus he has disabled his youtube comment's meaning that people are saying the same thing as me. I have 2 dog's and they would never act like this around me, the music in the vid is confusing people.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by roughycannon
Are you serious? the dog's look scared! the Lab is showing his teeth thinking he is about to be hit, plus he has disabled his youtube comment's meaning that people are saying the same thing as me. I have 2 dog's and they would never act like this around me, the music in the vid is confusing people.
I have to agree,the dog looks scared to death.Why did the guy put the dog in a cage .It was his fault that he left the treats in an area that the dog could get to.He needs to go to the cage!

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Seriously this is sad...

"denver, did you do this..."

"denver.."

"was this you?"

That dog is waiting to be hit in the face, his teeth show it all...

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tinman67
We have all seen them, "My dog is so great" and "Look at my amazing dog". However this one will not only make you smile, but may also tug at your heartstrings.

I cannot get it to embed.....so please just link to it.

www.youtube.com...

Originally posted by kermithermit111
haha that gave me a laugh he looks goofy when he shows his teeth

reminds me of my dogs
edit on 18-3-2011 by kermithermit111 because: (no reason given)

Originally posted by Akragon
very sweet

Originally posted by djtek
haha wierd i saw this for the first time today around lunch time...i laugh every time i see this dogs face, halarious

Originally posted by RANDOMguess
hahah great vid.

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes
reply to post by Tinman67

My mate showed me this yesterday!

Excellent post dude.

Originally posted by Australiana
Hahahahahahahahha!!! So freaking funny - going to show everyone and thanks for that as we all need a bit of cheering up.
edit on 18/3/11 by Australiana because: (no reason given)

Wow what sad people exist on ATS...

A dog obviously abused and tortured... HAHA! soooooooooo funny... sicko's

link   
reply to post by roughycannon

The dog isn't cowering and dogs often show their teeth (smile) as a sign of subordination. Look at the other dog and it's reaction to the guy.
Those aren't abused dogs.

link   
I hope the spca sees this video.They surely will pay this guy a visit.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Wow. You wouldn't know abused dog if it wet on your leg. You really need to study up on body language of common dogs.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I hit my dog when he misbehaves.

As I would smack a child if it misbehaved.

There is no positive reinforcement with animals when they don't understand human emotions. Especially at young ages.
It comes from a single line of thought... Why shouldn't I do this if there is no penalty?

Same applies for humans, and if anyone says otherwise... You are only lying to yourself.

If you knew NOTHING would happen to you if you took a couple gold bars from the Federal Reserve, would you just walk by? Or would you take a couple?

You only have yourself to lie to... And no matter what you say here, you will know the truth.

Fact of the matter is... If there was nothing saying otherwise, you would take the gold.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

The dog isn't cowering and dogs often show their teeth (smile) as a sign of subordination. Look at the other dog and it's reaction to the guy.
Those aren't abused dogs.

No the first dog's look is of submission, it doesn't want to kick up a fuss because it knows what will happen I'm sorry I know dog's and the guy's way of talking and dog's reaction is of fear... look again.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Let's see. Hmmm. Avoidance of eye contact. Showing of upper teeth (dog smile). Non cowering, that is, he stays in an upright sitting position, not in a laying position. All showing subordination, not fear.
I really think you believe that this is a mistreated dog, but it isn't. You just have take the time to read the dogs behavior in dog terms not in human terms.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Wow. You wouldn't know abused dog if it wet on your leg. You really need to study up on body language of common dogs.

I Have dog's and I have bred dog's, I have a rescue dog who is now a part of my house hold, could you please explain to me which exact part of a dog's body language I don't understand in detail? trust me I have a dog who wouldn't let a human touch her for months but is now a great part of our life, I await your sensible explanation, but before you respond please can I emphasise... "could you please explain to me which exact part of a dog's body language I don't understand in detail?"

Thanks, Me.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join