It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On a Lighter Note.. Trippy 3D Pavement Art

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
With all the bad stuff happening at the moment I thought I'd post something cool on ATS. Hopefully this thread can make someone smile or make a trip head trip out

The situations going on in the world ruining peoples homes and livelihoods are horrible and my heart goes out to anyone involved or effected. I saw these pictures and they made me smile so I thought I'd share them here and hopefully make someone else smile!

edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Cool man

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Cool stuff! Much more found here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Peace,
spec
edit on 18-3-2011 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
haha i love the creativity of these things..

i wouldnt mind having that awesome skill set myself

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I'm almost bouncing up and down at this, it's sad how much I want to be able to use something I've learned in any form of everyday life....
Those sidewalk paintings are Trompe l’oeil, we studied it in my aesthetics class and I loved seeing the examples of it.
Supposedly, Zeuxis, an ancient Greek painter, painted grapes so realistic that birds flew down to peck at them in his paintings. There is also a guy Liu Bolin who "hides" in photos because he paints himself and blends into the environment. www.odditycentral.com...[/ url]

At the same time I think the reverse can be pretty interesting too like with Alexa Meade [url=http://www.alexameade.com/portfolio.html ]http://www.alexameade.com/portfolio.html

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I love these pavement arts!! They look so real.

I especially love the fountain one

new topics

top topics

join