It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The sign thats maybe telling you to get out of the West Coast

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
If plutonium is floating around in the atmoshere there are going to be people dropping like flies. I guess it's time to make sure I'm ready to go. This may be a lot better than being blindsided any way.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I have a friend whom I told about the March 19 prediction there could be a major EQ in the Cascadia Faults area (Juan de Fuca). He laughed and said he was going to the beach to go camping and that "I'll let you know if I die.LOL".

If there is a 8.5+ EQ in the Juan de Fuca, and he's camping on the beach - I told him he better be able to get to high ground within 15 minutes or less - otherwise...

Some people love to flirt with disaster I guess.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

hmmm.. is he on the west coast of vancouver island?
depends on where he is.. i know in tofino the tsunami evacuation route is a good 15 or 20 k from town, so in certain spots around the west coast there, it can be hard to find highland

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Hey, remember when the US gov said it was safe to breath the air at ground o and now since the government lied everyone they lied to is either sick unto death or dead....
...or the bit about how its safe to use DU and now most of the soldiers who used it are sick or dying?

never mind
safe as milk
ooops, urainum/plutonium MOX likes hiding in milk

carry on

edit on 18-3-2011 by Danbones because: PS

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

And others like to fear just for the sake of being scared.
If it's your time, it's your time. If you're not meant to die yet, you don't die. There's no set coincidences in life. While yes I am on Vancouver Island (Victoria) and fully expect an earthquake/tsunami to take a part of this island and much more, I'm not going to run off and # my pants bra. If you let fear rule you at one point, what stops it from ruling again and again? If I die, great, I get to go back to Mother Earth before heading back to the Pleiades. If I don't I'll continue following the path of my passion, to become a healer.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join