It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bahrain Protests Are Heating Up - War in the Middle East?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Seems like the protests in Bahrain have the potential to erupt into full scale war as countries take sides....

Ahmadinejad calls Bahrain government crackdown 'unjustifiable and irreparable'
www.haaretz.com...

Bahrain announces curfew, ban on demos
www.nowlebanon.com...

Iraq Shiites rally against Saudi troops in Bahrain....A local Iraqi official says thousands of Shiites are rallying in the holy city of Karbala against troops sent from Sunni Arab states to Bahrain to help the tiny island's Sunni monarchy deal with Shiite-led opposition protesters.
www.ynetnews.com...

and the worst one yet....

Iran Will Respond With "All Power And Potentials At Its Disposal To Halt The Oppression Of The People Of Bahrain"
www.businessinsider.com...

So essentially now Iran can use the same excuse the UN is using in the Libya....will have to see how things sort themselves out in the next few days.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

I wonder who the conductor of this finely tuned orchestra is? Its certainly looking like the song sheets have been composed with no ad-lib for the middle-east.

Great stuff / find.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I've been following this whole North Africa/Middle East mess since it kicked off.

Interesting that this is the first time that troops from one country have been brought into another country to squash rebellion.

Also interesting that NATO/UN troops are beginning operations in Libya at the same time.

It all looks like a coincidence, but maybe not. Even if it is, I have a feeling that East may meet West somewhere in the middle, like say Egypt, particularly if this turns out to be true:

www.israelnationalnews.com...

join