It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Call for the real REVOLUTION !!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthPhobos
Whether you agree with me or not, I must say to my American cousins, you people are the front line as most of these bastards reside in your land & rule from you capital. [color=gold]You need to quit being lazy.

The following is a paid dispatch from The Clover.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/31acf6b11769.png[/atsimg]

now who do I dislike more
rich people or poor people,
Poor People, and I'll tell you why.

Cause we hate rich people too. double you tee eff,
why do we hate rich people?

No, I mean really!
Why do we hate rich people?

Look, there is a really nice car
rolling down the street, down our poor street,
in our poor neigborhood, and somebody down there,
somebody down there, throws a rock at it.

I mean why did you smile.
Admit it, someone cracked a smiled.

Think about that poor rich person in the car.
Their terrified.
I mean, sombody threw a rock at them.

And when they look out the window,
all the guys standing on the corner their pointing and laughing.
I mean what the hell!

Rich people, make all the stuff we have!
Why do we hate rich people, don't we wana be rich some day?
We hate the very thing we want to become, what the hell is going on.

Wana know why poor people respect antique cars.
Why some old classic car can roll down our street, everyone will drool, stare in awe.
No one throws a rock, everyone wants that car.
Wana know why?
Cause the rich person who used to own that car is dead.
That's why.

We don't hate nice things, we love nice things.
We just hate rich people.

David Grouchy

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
To all of you Arm Chair Revolutionaries and Reactionaries out there. Now's the time to revolt! If you do, the UN will step in and stop the governments from fighting you! Piece of cake. You won't have to worry about being bombed by the Air Force since there will be a "no fly zone" using Iranian and Chinese Air Force. They'll most likely bring in Russian troops as peace keepers.

What? No takers? Well, maybe next time.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Feltrick

Feltrick the point being is this, there is indeed an awful lot of armchair revolutionaries, but then there's also people who will do what they can, we here in Europe have started, it may be small scale & we may get crushed, but what help are we getting from our brothers in America, We will be taking to the streets, starting from the bottom, little in numbers & as time passes more & more people will wake up to the fact that ttheir rulers are pilvaging & slowly taking away all our freedom's. What you said about me being the worst kind of sheep, I have to throw right back at you, your the type who will go tell the wife how angry you are, how something needs to be done, but by the sounds of it, you will sit idly by and let it all happen, dont give up. Anyway, after brief conversations with others iv got my ticket booked for London on friday, no return flight booked as of yet, you know, just incase. So with anyluck the baby steps we here in Europe are taking will be recognised & joined by our American friends. I say it's time, lets see what can be started & lets see were it can end. I emplore you to search around and you will see, the wheels are already in motion here in the UK. Dont let us be the only one's

London 26th March
Join Us

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthPhobos

Well, I wish you and yours good luck. May this protest be what you hope it to be...a start. Recognize what you are leaving behind and know that you can not go back.

America is slow to awaken but unfortunately it appears that we are a land of survivalists. By that, I mean, most will grab their "bug out bags" or jump in their fully loaded RVs and head for the hills. Thus split into smaller groups, we will be easier to slaughter....If it ever gets to that point.

By the way, just so you know, I do not go running angrily to my wife and complain about that which I see on this board.

Again, good luck, fair winds and following seas.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join