It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HELP ME!!!!!! please.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I have made a podcast and when i click on the members podcast forum it says done loading and brings me to a blank page. Is their some new way to upload podcast now? how to get to the upload page so i can upload my podcast?

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
What i would have done, is to contact the moderators directly via u2u instead of posting up, although what you have done is also well and obviously appreciated. Given that moderators have so many things to handle on multiple levels, a more and honest u2u stating that its a mass u2u to mods would have supplied you with the relevant feedback.

Sincerely

tristar.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by tristar
What i would have done, is to contact the moderators directly via u2u instead of posting up, although what you have done is also well and obviously appreciated. Given that moderators have so many things to handle on multiple levels, a more and honest u2u stating that its a mass u2u to mods would have supplied you with the relevant feedback.

Sincerely

tristar.

I heard it has been put on hold while mods and admins work on some other website functions!

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by kid_cudi

Am very positive that you will have some form of feedback on multiple levels. One simply needs patience and all should be put into perspective. I guess sites and interactions like this separate sites from sites.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by kid_cudi

That's correct. The media section has been restricted to photo uploads only for now.

Springer...

new topics

top topics

join