It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive UFO Event in Russia,Crashed saucer

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
This brings back memories from The Cat from Outer Space, except this is the Russian version lol... I used to have the book too.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by imitator

It bears repeating that the original source for the video is NTV not allnews. Since the link to the old video seems to have gone dead I've re-uploaded a copy of the original news broadcast.

The description reads,

Mid-march of 2011 news reporters from NTV/HTB, Russia's largest independent television network, interviewed residents of a small town based out of the Province of Irkutsk. Unfortunately my Russian is fairly terrible. So I know about as much of what's reported on this interview as any other non-Russian speaker. The few details I've managed to glean indicate the case seems to have something to do with an incident based out of Yakutsk Siberia back in May of 2010.

Main stream media sources include:

1. The Dailymail (2011-03-03) - Close encounters of the purred kind: Aliens spoke to us in a 'cat-like language' claim Russian flight controllers - www.dailymail.co.uk...

2. ANI article (2011-03-02) - Russian flight controllers claim aliens spoke to them in 'cat-like language' - www.sify.com...

And some other less official sources discussing the topic at:

A. ATS Thread (2011-03-01) - Aliens spoke to us in a 'cat-like language' claim Russian flight controllers - www.abovetopsecret.com...

B. Earliest video (2010-05-30) - ALIENS spoke to Russian flight controllers (НЛО ЗАСЕКЛИ) - www.youtube.com...

If anyone is willing to transcribe the Russian to English it would be extremely helpful if they posted the transcript on the following forum ( www.abovetopsecret.com... ) to help bring us dumb Americans up to speed!

That's the news!

For some additional Russian news sources:
  1. Кто воюет под Иркутском, если военные отрицают свои учения?
  2. Кто кошмарит сибирское небо: НЛО или ВВС?

edit on 23-3-2011 by Xtraeme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by neilrued
There could be several explanations:

1. A cat snuck into the UFO, hopped up onto the control panel, accidentally placed a paw on the button that started the UFO flying, and every time the cat hears a radio call, it meows its response, which loosely translated means "Get me out of here you bastards!" LOL

A possible scenario:

a) An ET family decided to take a picnic trip to our starsystem, to our planet, to visit and enjoy the wonderful russian nature. While they enjoy the view of the wonderful nature, a cat snuck into their flying saucer and accidentally "pushed the button", and took off. The ET family quickly 'phoned home' to call for help. The help came immediately, and at last caught the meowing runaway flying saucer. Or b)

b) A team of ET scientists were collecting soil samples, and didn't notice the cat that snuck into their flying saucer, accidentally "pushed the button" and took off. While one of the ET's immediately called their mothership for help, the other ET's accused each other >>I told you to keep an eye on our craft. Now we have a problem to explain ourselves to our boss up there. Geez!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join