It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New member here. I will open with my first UFO experiance.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
It was Wednesday evening around 8.00 pm on December 24th 1980. My wife and i and my wife's brother and his girlfriend where traveling by car along the A34 just south of Birmingham UK. As it was Christmas Eve we had decided to go for a celebration meal as it had been my wife's birthday the previous day. The A34 road we traveled along was a route we had taken many times over the years, so we knew the surroundings along the route very well. Back in 1980 the M42 motorway had not been constructed and at that time the A34 use to wind around farm fields on both sides of the road. As we travelled along i noticed in a paticular field on my left hand side, what appeared to be a "Cone" shaped construction which stood about 10 feet high and was probably about 8-10 feet wide. What made me look was the fact as i have previously stated i had traveled that road on many occasions and knew for a fact that the field had no buildings etc within it. The "Cone" was giving off what i would call a "Mother Of Pearl" effect, the light of it was changing from blue,to white,to read, to grey. I just looked in amazement as we drove past.
I would estimate the object was about 100 yards from the road. We traveled on and no one within the car had said anything. However about a mile and a half further on my brother-in-law spoke out by saying"You will never guess what i thought i saw just back along the road?" More or less in unison the three of us replied "A UFO" My brother-in-law who was driving said" I am going to turn around and let's go and see what it was" He turned the car around and when we reached the point of the sighting we found..........Nothing. It had gone.

A few years later i was watching a TV programme about the Rendlesham Forest UFO incident at RAF Bentwaters, Suffolk England. On the TV programme, some of those who had winessed the UFO sighting at Rendlesham Forest on 25th and 26th December 1980 had descibed and drawn what they had witnessed. To my amazement, what they described was exactly what four people had seen on the 24th December 1980 near Birmingham.

I hope this maybe of interest to some of you, and i have made myself coherent

In the past 10 years i have had two further "UFO" sightings.

Thanks for listening.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by alldaylong

Very good and coherent post, thanks for the effort. That Rendlesham Forest incident is one of the most legitimate sightings there have been, IMO. Of all the documentaries I have seen, and I have probably seen them all, that one is one of the best.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by inforeal

Thank you for your kind reply. When i close my eyes, i can still see the "Craft" as if it had happened only a few seconds ago. I am still amazed by what we saw.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing your story, I do enjoy these ufo stories and look foward to hearing about the 2 others you saw and if they correlate in any way.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS! I have one question, did time go by that you don't understand that night? Did you get to the restaurant on time?

top topics

join