It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manifesting an Egg into reality?? Yep, I did it.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
I know but this is not the first case i have heard,theres way to many stories about this,and yes what would u think if this happend to you????could be , YES and NO mean the same????maybe those words share and emanate the same energetic field.Anything is possible.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by nithaiah
It's them extra dimensions, imho. Sometimes reality gets a little too thin. Things happen. And when you can see as brightly as you can when on that particular medication, you're more apt to notice the skip.

Ayeee, and these experiences become even more prominent when we use certain... ahem.... 'tools' to access these alternate planes of reality. (hint : my username ;D)

A friend of mine decided to hop inside a cannon and get fired deep into hyperspace. Before leaving, he had a bowl of oregano in his glovebox (lots and lots of different types of oregano infact!). Upon arriving back on earth he opened his glovebox and it was gone! Thinking it must've been somewhere in his car, he didn't worry about it. A few days later he was so desperate for some herb that he ripped apart his entire car searching for the bowl. It was nowhere to be found!!

So some time passes, and by now he's found oregano elsewhere. He decides it is once again time to hop in his astral cannon. After orbiting nearby galaxies of colour for a while he returns, opens his glovebox and long behold his bowl of oregano is sitting there!!!

I wish i could tell you more tales but the silly ATS regulations stop me describing certain things in detail. Msg me if your interested....

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   

My only question is why an egg? Why not a $100 bill? Or maybe 2 of them? Or a radiation tester? I can think of so many more things that this power would be much more useful for.

To quote a friend of mine who knows a thing or two about this type of experience:

Because of the urgency of the desire, which translates into intention, and the simultaneous absence of distress, fear or deep anxiety (the person doesn't really have much to lose if the object desired isn't obtained).

An idle wish for 200 $ when you don't really need them would be just that, an idle wish.
And a wish for 200 $ when you really, really need them would be more likely than not coupled with anxiety or distress, because of some financial trouble.

And, how does this play in with the laws of physics?

The "laws" of physics are really theories and extrapolations based on these theories.
If they weren't, we would already have a "Theory of Everything".
As it is, we have a Theory of Very Little.

edit on 19-3-2011 by AdAstra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Great story OP

The only time this ever happened to me:

My husband and I had to live in separate states for a year due to a new job. He flew in to see me one weekend, and then he flew home to be at work Monday.

When he got to his home airport, he called me to say that he could not find his keys.

This may not seem like a huge deal to others but his home airport was 2 hours away from anyone we knew at the time, it was after midnight, and he had no money. So, no keys was a very serious problem.

All he had with him was his backpack with one change of clothes, and his ipod. He checked every pocket. Even took stuff out of his pack. He checked every pocket again and again. These keys were a combination of his work keys (numerous keys to many doors) and the car/house keys. They were BIG.

We were both panicked and I remember focusing harder than I have EVER focused in my entire life and just repeating in my head please please let him find his keys...please PLEASE. over and over. And he said later that he was doing the same.

After discussing what our options were, he decided to check one more time. And he suddenly found them in a little side pocket all by themselves.

Of course he had checked every pocket twice and thrice and of course they could have been there the whole time and he maybe missed them. But there it is...lol.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
My explanation .. it's a mind trick.

At the breakfast time you did use one egg, one more egg left in the crate.
You want to make some space in the fridg, you take the crate to trash lefting the real last one egg
all alone in the fridg.

You separated these eggs to isolate them: one for the breakfast, one left in fridg.
The notion of ONE is printed in your mind and the action of getting rid of crate to the trash gave
falses informations to your brain .. one egg ... empty crate.

So certain to have one egg left you started cooking until you remember the action of put to trash the egg's crate.
It shows that your subconscious knew all the way you were ok to go ahead with your munchie ..

Until you remembered your conscious action to trash something and the notion of ONE ..
The conflict was set from the morning into your mind ..

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Selyatek

I'll go along with that for the sake of argument but,

isn't that in itself really wild?

As I said, ad have said in other threads,
Really wierd stuff has been happening to me lately.
Right now it's not so weird that I can't dismiss it if I try hard enough buuuuuut,

I think that the time is a comin' that these little glitches will be undeniable and if you are not at least somewhat prepared it will fry your mind and leave you incapeable of copeing with the reality that lies before you.
It may just be too much for some of us.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by thisisnotaname

Wow, that was pretty trippy $***.
I'm not sure what to think now.
I am going to have to reconsider my place in this Universe and
question everything I thought I knew.

Thank you for that very powerful and moving film,....nay....cinematic Masterpiece.

Godspeed to you.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I believe we all manifested ourselves into existence anyway, so it seems only natural that we should then be able to manifest other desires.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

It is wild screwed, i read your thread because myself i had hardtime to explain some "glitches" on my own ..

This is my beliefs too, i didn't know we call it " Co-creator " or something, sounds religious to my ears.
But too i think we'll reach that freaky point where mind could work over matter.
Try to figure how it will be possible for human brain to swim trough this is really hard .. maybe you got a clue there.

Can i add this. Timing, synchronocity .. i don't know, but after my first reply i started playing guitar on my wonderful
E.S.P Viper .. I broke a string after five minutes playing, the fourth one to be clear.
Not a big deal since i'm pretty sure i have at least one in back up.

Go search in my guitar stuff for one, i found some random strings and two incomplete pack.
At my surprise there is no fourth string, go look at two other location in the house possibly i could find one but no.
I gave up on the idea of playing guits this morning.

Summer time is at our door here and weather is pretty warm and sunny today, i decided to take a look on my summer clothes in my four dryer chest.
And out of nowhere trough my t-shirts and shorts, a lonely electric guitar string.
And guess what ? it's exactly the one i needed twenty minutes prior of this.

And seriously screwed ... i will never know why a guitar string was there to be found.. all this just after been reading your thread .. it leaves me really perplex

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
Ok, first of all let me remind you that this is the Grey area.
I don't need proof of anything and owe you nothing. It is pointless to flame me because you can't wrap your head around what I am about to say.
I do welcome people who respectfully disagree or offer an alternative view.
Lookout girls you're getting a boob job.

But don't worry I'll give your other ones back to you if you're nice

Not to insult you or derail the thread. I just know what I'll try to do if I get these special powers.
edit on 19-3-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join